Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:08 pm

I put my hand to my chest trying not to cry for the sake of Alexia. "I'm so sorry." I whisper softly. I couldn't imagine how heartbroken she must've felt.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:13 pm

I shrug my shoulders. It's okay, thanks though. It's hard sometimes, but it's just hard to know that she probably isn't alive even. It's okay, though.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:14 pm

I nod slowly not knowing what to say. I was really bad at these sympathy things.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:53 pm

I take a deep breath as I clear my head of Emily. After I came to camp and found out that Chiron had sent a satyr after her years ago and he hasn't come back, I had practically lost all hope. It wasn't worth it to think of her. On a lighter note, umm I look up and put my purple sunglasses back on. Did you hear about the end-of-summer dance? I ask, smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:35 pm

I scoff, "Yeah, I heard about it. Not sure if I'm going though." The very first love of my life is probably going to ask that Roxanne girl. The guy I wanted to ask, I totally blew. And him.... not sure if he wants to.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:28 pm

I lean back and hear her scoff. Uhh oh. What's wrong. I know that phrase, girl. Spill it. I completely lay down and try to get a little bit more tan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:00 pm

I raise my eyebrow at her. Does she really want to know about this? "There are like three different guys." I mumble quietly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:42 am

I lower my sunglasses and raise one eyebrow. Umm. I mumble, not sure what to say. Are they all taken? I ask, horrible at relationship stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm

"No," I tell her looking straight at my feets. I start wiggling my toes let my purple sparkly toenails shine in the sun. "They're all just really complicated."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:23 pm

I dry off again and raise back my sunglasses. Oh... Then... okay. I mutter as I lay back down, getting even more of a bikini tan line now. Anything else you wanna talk about?
Back to top Go down
Ch3rd

Ch3rd

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 pm

I dive into the lake, leaving my orange cotton towel on the beach. I come up, adjusting my yellow and white striped bikini. Looking across the lake, I see two girls talking. Maybe I can make some friends, I think, swimming over. My long, silky blonde hair pools around me in a mess before I pull it up, saying, "Hi!" One of the girls seems to be trying hard not to cry, and the other one looks like she's searching for something else to say. "I'm Tina, daughter of Apollo. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:24 pm

I clear my throat and reply, Hey, I'm Alexia. I guess we're sisters, then. I smile, glad to see someone else here.
Back to top Go down
Ch3rd

Ch3rd

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:41 pm

I smile. I remembered seeing her briefly at the cabin. It's nice to see a familiar face. "Well, half-sisters." I correct. "I'm Tina."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:50 pm

I pat the ground next to me and invite her to sit down. So how long have you been at Camp? I ask bluntly, not thinking that she might not want to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:22 am

Telamon strutted in,humming:Oh--snap,when he saw a large crowd.I took a sip of my coke,and said:"Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>   I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open> - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Up For Making Friends.... Wait, Friends?! <open>
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3