Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making New Friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Jenna:
I sang along quietly to Papa Roach's song Scars thinking I was alone. I came into the forest just to relax and let loose. I had my hair pulled back from the volley ball game I had finished, but I changed out of those clothes and into a baggy navy blue extremely thin sweater that hung off on shoulder and some dark jeans. I nodded my head along to the music and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Walking threw the woods I scowled at every branch the seemed to sing at my head. I danced gracefully out of the way of getting hurt but it was still annoying. Taking a deep breath threw my lips I found a small clearing but I could hear someone singing. I moved closer my fingers moving along with the sound dacing to themselves. As I neared closer I stepped on a twig snapping it in half and bring attention to myself. I recongized the figure though as I drew close. It was a girl around my age I had archary classes with. "Um Hey." I spoke unsurely as to if she'd recongize me.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Bleh

Bleh

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Jenna:
I looked up at the girl. Her face seemed so familiar. "Um, hi." I smiled sheepishly. "Do I know you? You seem familiar." I asked her. I brushed my bangs out of my eyes, it was sort of a nervous twitch I did. "I'm Jenna." I said and gave a small wave. I looked down at my iPod and shut it off to save the battery.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Smiling I shrugged. "Well, I'm in Archary with you, but you probably don't know me, I'm Alizabeth." Swicthing my weight from foot to foot I fell awkward and nervoius but not as much as I would around a lot of people. Keeping my two toned eyes fouced on the ground I found the leaves and nuts there alittle more comforting. Wearing my favorite pair of cotton shorts with Dance! written down the right leg and a light weight gray shirt with 'Tip Tap' written in pink I played with the string of my shorts since it was long.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Jenna:
I smiled at how she was acting. It was nice to not be the only one nervous about meeting new people. "Yeah, I remember you now." Silence fell for a small bit but I broke it. "So, are you into dancing?" I asked noticing her shorts.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:37 pm

A Skeleton stumbled out into the clearing, and my sword arm shattered it's skull. I looked up, my eyes so black they seemed to not even be there. I smiled, my teeth a little pointed, and i shuck my wrist having turn back into a hand, my eyes back to normal and my teeth back to white rounded stubs. I walked forwards and leaned against a tree. "Sorry, i thought i was alone, They didn't bother you did they?" I asked looking from on kid to the next.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Bleh

Bleh

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Jenna:
I looked up at the boy. "Oh, no I didn't even know they were there." I laughed lightly and smiled at him. "I'm Jenna." I said still smiling. I gave a slight wave to him and moved my bangs out of my eyes again. When I saw the skeleton I knew that he was a son of Hades.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:48 pm

"I'm Chase, Anderson... Son of, well, of Hades. Nice to meet you Jenna, and what bring you to the woods to day?'' I asked wiping off sweat. I cracked mu knuckles and the Skeleton fell back into the earth, i smiled and Looked at the pair. I went about circling my finger in a rhythmical pattern.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Jenna:
I smiled. "Nothing really, just needed to get away and think." I sighed and my shoulders relaxed. I shoved my iPod in my pocket and crossed my arms. "So, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:55 pm

"Yes, I do actually." When she heard the sound of shattering bones I slunk my back agaist a near by tree. "Uh.." She watched as the boy, Chase, interduced himself she brushed blond hair behind her and tried to fouce ahead buy she didn't do to well seeing as she wasn't just scared but nervous. "Ugh... Hey?" Voicing breaking on the last word she blushed cutely but didn't move forward.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:02 pm

"Oh hey, and who are you?" I asked as she moved her hair behind her ear. I shook my head, and responded to Jenna's question with a shrug "I'm Just touching up on my fighting skills. I mean, Whats there to do now a days? Kronos doesn't show up and I might go crazy being stuck here all the time." I said standing back up and straightening my back. There was something in the girls voice that put me on edge, but it was almost unnoticeable. I breathed maybe i was Paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Jenna:
I laughed lightly. "I think many of us already have reached the point of insanity." I joked. I sighed. "But you can't really blame them. I hate always being around the same people and never getting a moment of peace." I looked down at my converse and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Shyly looking up at the son of hades the girl spoke in a clear yet soft voice. Crisp like a breeze. "I'm Aliza." Looking around the clearing she knew the titan was a big problem and she felt useless, she had no weaponary skills all she could do was dance around like a pixie but she wouldn't let herself not fight. It'd be like suidice to go out into the war, but she'd do it not wanting people to think her a whimp.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:41 am

"Nice to meet you Aliza, I heard you liked to dance? Do you do it as a passing time, like maybe Ballet or something else?" I asked relaxing the evermore. I realized she hadn't told us her god parent, either she was ashamed or she was scared and ashamed.... It Didn't matter i had no worries for this right now.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Smiling softly I tried to fouce more on the fact that I didn't do anything and to relax. "Um, I used too but my mother is Terpsic muse of dance so yeah." Chewing her lip she hoped for the attention to be sent back to Jenna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends   Making New Friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making New Friends
Page 1 of 1