Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making New Friends ((Private))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Making New Friends ((Private)) Empty
PostSubject: Making New Friends ((Private))   Making New Friends ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:25 pm

I sat by the creek. It was a hot day. I wanted to be in the cabins but they were crowded which made it even hotter. I decieded to take off my shoes and walk in the water. I smiled as I kicked the water reminding me of my childhood. Every now and then my dad would take me to texas to see family. My grandparents lived right by a forest with a creek in it. I would go and play in it splashing around with my cousins.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends ((Private))   Making New Friends ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Making New Friends ((Private)) Tumblr_lope1sA7fH1qhvrieo1_500_thumb
Penny|Jewels|Turdel
Poseidon

I was walking through the woods along the side of Euros Creek thinking. Thinking about nothing inparticular, just about everything. Camp, friends, boyfriends, you know, the average things a teenage demigod would be thinking about. The farther down I walked, I soon saw a girl kicking around in the water. I kept walking and was soon only a few feet away from her. She hadn't noticed me yet. "Having fun there?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends ((Private))   Making New Friends ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:14 pm

I stopped smiling and looked up. "Huh?" I saw the girl looking at me. "Yeah. Hi I'm Jen." I say holding out my arm for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends ((Private))   Making New Friends ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Penny|Jewels|Turdel
Poseidon

I shook her hand stepping into the creek. I had flip flops on so I really didn't care. "Hi," I said with a smile. "I'm Penny. So what are you doing around here?" I tuck a loose strand of hair behind me ear and look at the girl. She seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends ((Private))   Making New Friends ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:25 pm

"Nothing. It's just really hot. I hate days like this. I wish I could go to the cabin but it's so crowded it maeks it worse." I say.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends ((Private))   Making New Friends ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:37 pm

[center]Penny|Jewels|Turdel
Poseidon

"Yeah," I agreed, "I know how you feel. I don't have a whole lot of kids in my cabin, but it's still how in there. It's much cooler out in the open."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends ((Private))   Making New Friends ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 pm

"Yeah. So what's up?" I said and started walking. the water felt good on my feet.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends ((Private))   Making New Friends ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:54 pm

[center]Penny|Jewels|Turdel
Poseidon

I started walking with Jen through the greek. "Nothing really," I said answering her question. "Just hanging you know. Hanging in this horrid heat." I sighed. "It's so hot!"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends ((Private))   Making New Friends ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:03 pm

"I know. Why can't this heat end?!" I acted over dramatic. I laughed at myself.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends ((Private))   Making New Friends ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Penny|Jewels|Turdel
Poseidon

"It is annoying isn't it," I said. I took of my flip flops and let the steady curant of th stream wash over my feet and ankles. "At least there are plenty of places that have water. We can cool off almost anywhere!"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends ((Private))   Making New Friends ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:15 pm

"Yes that goodness for water. How would we survive?" I smiled. "I'm really tired, the heat is getting to me."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends ((Private))   Making New Friends ((Private)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Penny|Jewels|Turdel
Poseidon

I stopped a moment. "Do you want to sit down or something?" I asked her. It was hot out, I totally understood if she wanted to sit down. I didn't mind at all, I almost prefered it really. A nice cold rock in the shade sounded really good right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends ((Private))   Making New Friends ((Private)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making New Friends ((Private))
Page 1 of 1