Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Friend or more? (Hawk)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misael Campos

Friend or more? (Hawk) Empty
PostSubject: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Misael made his way down the beach at Camp Half Blood. This place definitely had it all, and he was happy to be there, kind of. If he hadn’t learned about his true heritage in the way that he had, then he would have loved this place. As it was, putting his grandmother and his school in jeopardy of being attacked by a monster straight out of Greek mythology. Now, he was safe at camp, and they were safe in his absence. It was heart wrenching, but it was what needed to happen. Still, there was nothing he could do about that, so he settled with walking along the beach and soaking in the sun. He had come in more clothes than he was wearing now, but they were further down the beach, where he had started his walk. Now, he wore his swimsuit with no shoes or shirt, sunglasses covering his eyes from the sun, which felt great on his bare skin and was contrasted by the cool surf on his feet.

The other things that Misael missed here at camp were his friends. He had left them all behind in Manhattan, and he would probably never see them again. Now, he had to make new friends, but most everyone already had their friend groups. He had put himself out there a couple of times, but no one had really reciprocated his actions. “I really need a friend,” he said to the air, wondering if his mother would hear.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:30 pm

I walked down to the beach after a hard morning of training. I was wearing my new shorts and t-shrit, I also had on my brand name flip flops. My swords were safely tucked away in the pocket of my shorts. I began to walk along the shore, letting the water lick over my feet. I watched the kids in their groups laughing and having fun. How is it taht me a son of Aphrodite wasnt surrounded by people.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:39 pm

The whole situation of being lonely wasn't helped by the fact that a lot of people were at the beach, yet Misael didn't belong to any of those groups. He sighed, wondering if anyone else could be feeling the same as he was. That's when he saw a demigod about Misa's age walking along the beach, and the other demigod was alone too. Misael decided that he might as well try again. What didn't kill him only made him stronger, right? The demigod was walking in front of him, so Misael sped up and caught up with the guy. "I take it you're not used to being alone," Misael said, having noticed the way the demigod looked at the other demigods. "Name's Misael, son of Athena, looking for company?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:43 pm

I looked at the boy. "What makes you think that?" I asked. "My name is Roman Walker, son of Aphrodite. Nice to meet you Misael." I said. I held out my hadn to shake his
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Misael shrugged at Roman's question. "I saw the way you looked at all the others," he said. "I guess I could just tell. It's a pleasure to meet you, Roman." Misael couldn't help but look the guy up and down. He was pretty attractive, but Misa wasn't sure what he wanted in his love life. It was definitely confusing. "So a son of Aphrodite, eh? What's that like?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:59 pm

"well, yeah I guess you could say that. Um its interesting, nothing to much different than being a child of any other god or goddess." I explained. I stuck my hands in the pockets of my shorts, and continued walking along the shore.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Misael continued to walk with Roman. "Yeah, I guess you're right," he said. "It's just from what I've heard, and I've really only been here a week or so, the sons of Aphrodite get a bad rap for being so fashion forward and stuff. Is that true?" Misael hoped he wasn't making Roman mad. That wasn't his intention. He really didn't know much about camp.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:26 pm

"well look at me, and tell me if you think im fashion forward." I told him shortly. I wasnt angry just a little bit agitated. I hated having to deal with the complaints. Who cares if I wear the newest and best brand name clothing. what is fashion anyways, I dress the way I want to dress, whos business is it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Misael bit his cheek. It was now or never. "I think you look great," he admitted. "Even if you were fashion forward, you aren't obnoxious about it. There are people in Manhattan that make it seem if you wear last season's clothes you are the worst person alive." He smiled, hoping Roman didn't think he was talking about him. Misael thought the boy was cute, and he didn't want to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 am

I stopped walking and Looked at Misael. "You dont see any problem with being Fashion Forward?" I asked him. I pulled at my shirt, to get a better look at it.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 am

This was his chance. "Not at all," Misael said, taking the shirt from Roman's hand. "I mean look at this shirt," he said. "It's a perfectly good shirt. Who cares that it just so happens to be the latest style?" Misael pulled himself a little closer with the shirt. "What I care about, however," Misael said, "is what's underneath the clothes." He flashed Roman a wink before backing away. Let him take that as he would.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:19 am

I slapped Misael's hand away. "you gotta do a lot more work before you will ever get underneath these clothes." I told him. I started to walk away, testing him.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 am

Misael could see the testing in Roman's eyes, so he took off after him. "Well, then," he said, "what did you have in mind?" Then, leaning in closer, Misael whispered faintly into Roman's ear, "Because I would really like to get underneath them." Misael straightened up, following Roman. He wondered what Roman would say to that.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:34 am

"You dont think I didnt know that, I could see it in your eyes. And everyone tried to get underneath these clothes, but that dont mean they all do. how are you going to prove yourself to me?" I posed the question. ALl the time I didnt stop walking.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:37 am

Misael pondered the questions as he walked with Roman. So a lot of people wanted to get underneath those clothes, eh? Misael wasn't sure he was okay with that. Still, he did think Roman was cute. "How about you and I head down to a more private area of the beach?" Misa asked. "Then, I can show you just what I'll do for you." He had to think quickly, but he was good at it. After all, he was a son of Athena.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:43 am

"you need to prove yourself before I can give you the chance." I told him. I walked away from him. Further up the beach I sat down in the sand and waited for him to come to a desicion.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:49 am

Misa stood there as Roman walked away. He wasn't sure if this was worth the trouble. "You know what," he said, calling after Roman. "I think I will just chill over here. When you get bored, I'll be waiting." He went the opposite direction from Roman, taking a seat and looking out at the water.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:50 pm

I sat there for a while waiting for Misael to come back over here. When I finally realized that he wasnt coming back, I walked up to him. "Well it looks like you passed the test. lets go for a walk." I told him. I pulled him up, and we started walking along the shoreline
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Misa felt the seconds tick away as if they were hours, but he knew that he was not going to grovel for this guy's affection. If anything, Misael would have his fun and move on, and Roman would do the same too. The child of Aphrodite came back to Misa, causing him to smile. "Yes, let's walk," he said, taking Roman's hand. Misael didn't want to let go of his hand. He appreciated the silence and the companionship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend or more? (Hawk)   Friend or more? (Hawk) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend or more? (Hawk)
Page 1 of 1