Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK] Empty
PostSubject: So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK]   So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:04 am

Trent Drem:

Trent sat on one of the benches in the courtyard, playing with a yoyo. He didn't often to this, but things had been going through his mind lately that made it hard to concentrate on anything else. Mainly, it was that he recently found out he was gay, but aging up two years in a day made him dazed, too. Then there was a boy named Tobais, who made Trent happier than he had ever been. For Tobias, Trent would do anything, even though they had just met. Upon hearing a noise, Trent looked up, wondering what it could be.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK]   So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:06 pm

I was staadning by thew edge of the courtyard, waiting for Trent to come. I had given this situation a great deal of thought. I saw him walking in, he sat down on one of the benches. I watched him for a few minutes, and hen approached him. "Hey, you're here, I didnt know whether you would come or not." I told him. I sat down beside him on the bench.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK]   So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Trent gave Tobias a look of confusion. Did he except the son of Apollo to be a no show? That wasn't the way Trent worked. If he made a promise, he most likely kept it. "Nope. I came. I mean, I said I would, so I didn't want to be a liar or anything," Trent defended himself.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK]   So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 pm

"well thats good, ive been stood up before, several times." I replied. "so, I geuss that this means you are serious, ive been thinking about it. I think im ready to give this thing another try." I told him.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK]   So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Trent's eyes widened in surprise. He wasn't expecting that kind of reply. He didn't normally come out on top, and he wa always compared to his twin broter. "Really?" Trent asked, a joyful smile creeping across his face. "That's--" Stopping himself before he could further embarace himself. "That's cool. Thanks. I appreciate it."

((Okay, so, I'm going to get rid of Trent Drem. I'm tired of him, ya' know? Sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK]   So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So We Meet Again [P R I V A T E: HAWK]
Page 1 of 1