Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just another day... [Hawk]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blu

Blu

Just another day... [Hawk] Empty
PostSubject: Just another day... [Hawk]   Just another day... [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:41 am

Henry Beaumont
Son of Aether
Henry strolled along the shoreline, just watching the water systematically advance and recede. Not many people were around, probably taking advantage of the whole training event thing that was happening. Henry wasn't really into that. He didn't take training as seriously as he probably should have. Here was a golden opportunity to force himself to train a little and there he was, blowing it off at the beach.

Eh... he'd try again tomorrow.

He stopped and took a moment to just take in the sights, the silence, and the crisp air, absently thrusting his hands into the pocket of his hoodie. After a moment, he open his eyes again and nodded. "Yup, I'm bored," he decided. The whole ADHD thing was not fun to have on days like this.

|| OOC: This post... is bad. *dies* ||
|| Word Count: 129 || RP Partner: HAWK! ||
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... [Hawk]   Just another day... [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:51 am

Just another day... [Hawk] 143904150563490581_fn6bdKB8_b

I walked along the path that lead through the woods and down to the lake. I wanted to spend some time away from the hustle of camp, it was always pretty stressful for me. I had my best friend with me to be my eyes and ears. A golden lab named Rusty. Him and I always went to the beach for some down time when things got really hectic. I enjoyed the views and the smells of nature, even if I couldnt hear it, it was still my favorite place to go and think.

Last edited by Jovan Hawk on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... [Hawk]   Just another day... [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:20 am

Henry Beaumont
Son of Aether
With a smile, Henry turned at the sound of a familiar bark, couching down to greet his canine friend, glad to know that a certain son of Ares wouldn't be too far away. "Hey, Rusty," he chuckled, petting him. Henry craned his neck away from the dog as he began to attack his face with licks. "Good to see you, too," he chuckled, standing up again as Rusty hurried back to the side of his companion. Henry welcomed the familiar face with a smile and a simple wave before returning his hands to his pockets and jogging to meet them up the beach.

|| OOC: None. ||
|| Word Count: 104 || RP Partner: HAWK! ||
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... [Hawk]   Just another day... [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Just another day... [Hawk] 143904150563490581_fn6bdKB8_b

I was worried when Rusty took off running towards someone on the beach. But when I saw who it was I couldnt help but smile. Henry had been one of the few people that Rusty had taken to, and so I had aswell. I trust Rusty more than anything in the world, so if he likes something then I do to. Henry was great guy, and surprisingly enough still hung out with me even though he knew of my condition. I waved back at him, and watched as he approached us.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... [Hawk]   Just another day... [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Henry Beaumont
Son of Aether
Henry made it up to them in no time, returning Mitchel's smile. "Hey," he said, signing "Hello" at the same time. He was actually pretty proud of that moment. Any sign he could remember and use correctly was a little personal victory. He had been working pretty hard to be able to communicate with Mitchel without him having to read his lips all the time. "What brings you to this side of camp?" he asked with a smile. During that sentence, he was able to sign the words "Bring", "This", "Side", and "Camp" as he said them, but it happened pretty slowly and sloppily. Henry sighed and shook his head in spite of himself, looking down a moment and signing "Sorry". Now that word he knew well. That was the sign Henry seemed to use most frequently around him.

|| Word Count: 139 || RP Partner: HAWK! ||
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... [Hawk]   Just another day... [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:02 pm

I smiled again when Henry began signing to me. I knew he was trying his hardest to make communication easier for me. 'Dont be sorry' I said, slowly, signing. "Just getting away from everything." I answered his question, signing. Henry had been able to pick up lots of words from what I said and signed to him, he was a very quick learner. "What about you?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... [Hawk]   Just another day... [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Henry Beaumont
Son of Aether
Henry nodded in understanding. He understood needing to get away from it all for a while. "Same here," he signed. "And avoiding the...training thing," he paused in the middle of the sentence, not knowing the word for training, but he hoped Mitchel could read his lips to understand what he was trying to say there. He did manage to sign the word "Thing" though. The boy laughed at himself. "I need practice, he admittedly signed. Forgetting signs frustrated him sometimes, but on the plus side, Mitchel would be the one helping him learn, meaning they'd get to spend some time together. He was a sweet guy and good friend.

|| Word Count: 110 || RP Partner: HAWK! ||
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... [Hawk]   Just another day... [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:11 pm

I nodded in agreement, " We can work on that later," I replied. "Now we just get away from it all," I added. I grabbed his hand, and walked towards the edge of the water. I took off my shoes and socks, and walked into the water. "Come, join me." I signed to Henry.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... [Hawk]   Just another day... [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 am

Henry Beaumont
Son of Aether
Henry had been taken by surprise. When Mitchel took his hand, he tensed up a bit, though he allowed the boy to lead the two of them to the edge of the water. Henry wasn't expecting it, nor did he anticipate the sensual jolt and the butterflies he seemed to get from the harmless gesture of that simple contact. It took him a moment to recover, but he manged to do so smoothly. When Mitchel let go, it had been all too soon; he hid his reaction pretty well though, pushing the feelings aside and responding to his friend with a nod, finding it difficult to remind himself that they were just friends hanging out.

"You know it's winter, right?" he signed with a smirk, hoping the sarcasm shone through. It's amazing how well he was able to get through the signs when he was nervous. Following the boy's lead, Henry slipped off his Nikes, stuffed his socks into them, and pushed them to the side before rolling up his jeans. Looking out at the vast sea in front of them, he let out a sigh, but he followed Mitchel into the water.

|| Word Count: 191 || RP Partner: HAWK! ||
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... [Hawk]   Just another day... [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:15 am

I laughed at Henry's joke, at least I thought he was joking by the smirk on his face. "Its only winter outside the camp." I signed back. I stooped down and put my hands in the water, then thought of something funny, and laughed. I splashed Henry with a little water to the face. Then I backed up, to get out of his reach.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... [Hawk]   Just another day... [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:42 am

Henry Beaumont
Son of Aether
Henry instinctively turned away but the water caught the side of his face, some managing to get into his ear. His mouth fell agape a moment. He scoffed and nodded a bit, wiping the salt water from his face with the back of his hand. "You know I'm gonna have to get you back for that right?" he warned, trying to get the water out of his ear. He turned to Mitchel, finally realizing that he wasn't facing him when he spoke so the boy hadn't heard him. Henry took in a breath, trying to look as menacing as possible, though a slight smile decorated his facial features. "You're in trouble now," he signed. Mitchel was out of his reach, so he couldn't splash him back, but Henry did approach, determined to tackle the kid into the shallow water.

|| Word Count: 139 || RP Partner: HAWK! ||
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... [Hawk]   Just another day... [Hawk] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:23 am

I laughed, "Scary." I Replied feigning fear. I walked slowly towards Henry, taunting him. I dipped my hands in the water again, and flicked water at his face. I smiled, it was fun hanging out not having to think about anything serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... [Hawk]   Just another day... [Hawk] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day... [Hawk]
Page 1 of 1