Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Vicks stopped on her skateboard, looking at him, "Vicks Gallagher." she raised an eyebrow, "Yours?" she asked, the thought of not knowing his name hadn't crossed her mind when she was talking to him. Up until then.. she had just been calling him 'the boy,' or 'that boy,' or 'him' She didn't think to ask his name, but it made sense, he was doing a rather large favor for her, whether he knew it or not.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]   A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:07 pm

A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E] - Page 2 Tumblr_lx7c5pbJDa1r68kv0o1_5001
|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|
|APOLLO|ATHENA|
|18|

"Jake Adams. It's short for Jake, but nobody calls me that." he said. Without another word, he turned away and walked off into the darkness. He wondered what was inside the book, what would make someone feel so attactched to it. But he knew it wouldn't be right to invade her privacy. He wouldn't want anyone else to poke in his business either.
Back to top Go down

A new friend? Enemy? Frenemy? [E S S I E]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2