Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Few Moments With A Friend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

A Few Moments With A Friend Empty
PostSubject: A Few Moments With A Friend   A Few Moments With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:10 pm

I walked down the forests, trying to stay away from the camp. There was just way to many feelings swelling up inside of me. I sat and thought, silent tears streaming down my face. I looked up whe i heard footsteps in the distance.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: A Few Moments With A Friend   A Few Moments With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:14 pm

I was walking through the forest, when suddenly, I felt more sad. Finding this weird, I walk over to the place where someone was crying " Hey, you arlight?" I asked, some tears rolling down my eyes. I wasn't sad. This guy was sad, and I was feeling it.I sat next to him and put my hand on his back. " I'm sure everything ill be alright. You can trust me, if you need to talk."
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A Few Moments With A Friend   A Few Moments With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:22 pm

"I... I... Well I..." I couldn't even start a sentence. I breathe deeply and my tears stopped. I was still sad but i wasn't crying now. "No.. I just... My life's a little hard right now... It got worse with the arrival at camp. Its just... All these guys... I mean Ugh...!" i shouted at loud.

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: A Few Moments With A Friend   A Few Moments With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:29 pm

I smile saddly " I know it's hard. I just arrived at camp as well, like, three days ago. You'll get used to it. Do you want to tell me wht happened in your life?" I asked. I was saying all of this on a really calm tone, though the tears were still flowing. I put my legs against my chest, and put my arms around them. I looked at the boy " Between, what's your name? I am Yuki Ame Marian Kanda. But just call me Yuki"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A Few Moments With A Friend   A Few Moments With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:06 pm

I smiled, "I'm Mason Kines, Son of Zeus, and well I think - No - I know I'm Gay, and all these other guys through here, its just so hard. Have you ever Felt so in like love? i mean i feel this compulsion to kiss them, but i know i cant or my life will fall apart all over again. Its just so sad" I said in a soft tone. I looked Yuki in the eye and and then sighed. It was only sad because i didn't find any emotions for her. I looked left and noticed the guy coming over for a football that was just a few feet by. My Heart raced, and I breathed deeply Looking deep into his eyes. "Holy God Damn He's Hot.." i muttered under my breathe.

As the Football flew into the forest, i jogged after it. My hair Sweating underneath the hat and summer sun. I Glanced up and found a guy and a girl Watching me. "Hey..." i said. I grabbed the football and tossed it back through the tree tops. I walked over and sat by the other guy.

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A Few Moments With A Friend   A Few Moments With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:20 pm

I entered the forest for the second time that day. I needed more materials if I was gonna finish Heather's weapons. I could her voices in the distance. But I passed it off as monsters movements.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A Few Moments With A Friend   A Few Moments With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Yet another guy came near. "Hey you, come here, we should have a good talk maybe spar a little?" i said joking. I looked to the left for acceptance of my request. The other guy nodded he still looked a little down.
I moved over so the other kid could sit. I also just happened to bring my gaze up his right side. The sweat beaded off him, and he glistened temptingly. I breathed deep, and looked the guy in the face. His body was slender with tan with shaggy black hair. He was hot and well it was quite awkward today. "Hey" my voice croaked.

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A Few Moments With A Friend   A Few Moments With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:36 pm

"Are you alright? Something" I winked, "In your eye?" I never was good with small talk. But this guy looked truly sad. If I could help I wanted to. "Eh....c'mon dude your staring....."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A Few Moments With A Friend   A Few Moments With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:44 pm

"Oh sorry... i... i'm so sorry... you are just kinda.... ugh!!!!!!" i shouted again. i looked at him once more and averted my gaze. Wait... did he Wink at me? "Come sit, with us i'm Hunter Hare... son of Hephaestus..." i mumble a little low.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: A Few Moments With A Friend   A Few Moments With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:50 pm

"Nice ta meet ya, Names Judas also a son of Hephaestus." I took a seat. "So i'm kinda what?" At this rate i'll never make the sword. "You can call me the Hyper-Intelligent reanimated Skeletal Dinosaur."

Last edited by KiteXX on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A Few Moments With A Friend   A Few Moments With A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 pm

"Haha how about HIRSD? Because, yeah and you dont need to know, or you can but let be friends first" i said with a smile. I looked left and right hoping to make all these guys at least my friends.

Yeah so what do you mean when you say 'kinda...'? i mean it leads my dirty mind to dirty thoughts." i said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: A Few Moments With A Friend   A Few Moments With A Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:02 pm

I smile, seeing he was happy now. Though I felt... like I wasn't fitting in the scene at all, I stayed there. Since I don't really have friends, maybe they would be friend with me? Like... I know how guys mind works, since I used to live with too kids older than me. I sigh and look at the sky. I whispered " Where are you guys? How did you got lost this time?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Moments With A Friend   A Few Moments With A Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few Moments With A Friend
Page 1 of 1