Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Moments [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:56 am

Moments [Private] NICO05
Morgan Spyro [daughter of Zeus, Greek Lord of the Sky.]

Morgan sat on Will's bed, her head in her hands. Everything was falling apart. Literally everything. Her mother had taken her out of camp for a few days to have a girls' getaway.. During that time she announced that she was marrying a much younger man who she obviously only wanted for his looks and money. She felt no sympathy towards her mom, whom had never been a mom for the demigod and slept with a new guy every other Wednesdsy, but the fact that she was already getting married meant something. Whatever ended up happening, Morgan wasn't planning on accepting her mother's invitation to be the Maidnof Honor.

The thought of her mom getting married was bad enough. When she returned to camp earlier that day, Morgan was informed that Will had been sleeping with several different women. That many girls had feelings for her boyfriend and didn't give a crap that Morgan loved him. That wasn't the worst of it. Morgan had stormed into Will's room ready to demand some answers only to find several empty bottles in the teenager's trash can. The thought of Will drinking troubled Morgan only because it meant he was upset. Did she make him that way?

Morgan's vision was blurred as she started to cry, still holding her head and exhaling deeply. Madison and Elora were long gone, most likely not wanting to talk to Morgan anymore. Maybe they had found a new Morgan, one whose life was perfect and happy. Like the old Morgan, only, the old Morgan didn't have Will, and Will was all Morgan wanted at that point. She needed someone to hold her and tell her not to worry, but it wasn't that simple anymore.

It was aparent Will needed someone, too, and despite everything he had recently done, and though she was angry as Hades, Morgan knew she had to be strong for her boyfriend, if she could even call him that anymore. Her Will, their Will, whatever the possession, the Zeus cabin leader was still the same guy Morgan fell in love with, and she would be there for him even when he was through with her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:40 am

Moments [Private] Tumblr_lh1m24lFTL1qgmqcno1_400

William Trevor Michaels

Will's mind was swirling. He wasn't drunk, but he was medicated. Medicated with Morphine. He was just sick of the feelings and he'd been desperate to make it all go away. All he wanted was to sink into the blackness of his subconscious and never see the light of day again. The world around him spun in a blurry way, his footsteps looking longer and wider and the trees looking soft and fuzzy. His vision was going black around the edges and slightly red at the same time. While he hated himself and he just wanted it all to end, Will knew he had to lead the Zeus cabin. There wasn't anyone else who could've done it. So Will straggled along on his walk, trying to mask the side-effects of the strong, hallucinogen he had taken.

Will stumbled up the steps into the Zeus cabin, relishing at the smell of the first room. It was the rain room, and the most calming room in the entire cabin. He thought about crashing there in an empty bed but something was pulling him towards his own cabin leader's room. Passing the Rain Room, Will entered the cabin leader's room. The walls shining and sparkling. For a moment, Will wondered if that was just the drug... no, he had actually painted the walls gold. Will's bloodshot, sleep deprived eyes flickered around the room, not initially noticing the small, blonde girl on his bed. He staggered forward, running a hand through his hair as his gaze finally settled on the blonde.

"Holy... oh my gods," he whispered, his eyes filling with horror as he stared at the girl. She was completely familiar yet a total stranger at the same time. His eyes fixated on her face, as he dropped to his knees with a loud thud. The whole time, his gaze was locked on her eyes. "Mo... Mor... Morg-gan?" He stammered, finally managing to get the whole name out, before his eyes rolled back into his head and he collapsed forward, his forehead thunking on the ground. That's when Will finally and completely sunk into the black oblivion that was.. well, what was left of his mind.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:18 am

Moments [Private] NICO05

Morgan watched Will enter the room and jolted upward as he fell to his knees. "W . . . Will? What the hell?" Running a hand up the side of her cheek to both rid it of tears and calm herself, Morgan stood shocked for a moment, trying desperately to act on the jumbled and mixed emotions. Her head suddenly hurt as Morgan tried to decipher what was going on. When Will fell forward, Morgan dropped to the ground and took a hold of her boyfriend's shoulders. With a little effort, she lifted Will up to keep him steady.

He looked awful, and though she was being gentle with him, Morgan was still mad. He had slept with other girls, and for the most part, they had meant something to him. He hadn't slept with her, and that also angered the daughter of Zeus. Was she not as good as the girls he had been seeing? What was it about them that made her boy doubt her. What did Morgan lack that Sutton, and Bellinda, and the other girls had?

Still supporting Will, Morgan looked at the ground. The two were a slightly awkward length apart. Morgan's chest was pounding and her stomach felt as if it was filled with butterflies. If this had been any other scenario, Morgam would have immediately hugged Will, and would continue to hold him until he felt safe. Now, though? Now Morgan didn't know how to react. She just knew Will looked drunken or drugged.

On impulse, Morgan finally allowed herself to hug Will, though the contact stung because she was well aware of the fact that it didn't have as much comfort as it should have. "I hope you know just how much of an ass you are. You have no idea how much you hurt me. Will . . . I love you. All you did was give that love away. Damn it, Michaels! How am I supposed to even act right now? You mean everything to me. But I'm starting to wish I didn't fall in love with you." As Morgan talked, she pulled away from the hug. Will's odd essence tainted her behavior and made the cabin leader a lot less pleasant.

This wasn't right . . . Will wasn't on drugs . . . And he didn't actually love her anymore. Yet here he was, passed out, and Morgan was still talking to him. That real love ended the second he slept with another girl. And it hurt more than getting hit with a sword. That damage could be repaired easily. What had happened between Wilgan . . . That was a completely different story, but Will looked so broken down, Morgan could bear it any longer. She pulled the boy into another hug. "Will, what have you done with yourself? Please wake up now. Please. It is me. It is Morgan. Come on, Will . . ." Morgan croaked to herself, letting the tears stream, once again, down her face.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:44 am

William Trevor Michaels

In the cool, sweet darkness, Will heard nothing and felt nothing. It was like floating in water, almost. Everything was serene and calm and there was nothing that could hurt him now. He could almost feel the water's cool touch to his skin. But, suddenly the water's cool, calming touch turned icy with rage as it dragged Will under. Will couldn't cry out. His mouth and his arms were bound. He was paralyzed. In the dark oblivion Will felt pain again. His lungs were burning from lack of oxygen. It was all so real, as if he were actually drowning.

Instead of drowning, a warm air enveloped him. A normal, room temperature air. Will sucked a deep breath in, his breath ragged. Will's blood-shot stormy gray eyes cracked open slowly only to be pelted with raindrops falling from two blue skies. No, those were not skies. Those were eyes. Will's own gaze would've normally bore into them with a strong intensity, but right now, they could barely hold themselves open for more than a few seconds. Somehow, through all of the darkness, Will had still heard every damning word that had come out and been thrown at him in a fury of knives. Word knives. And they had pierced their target.

Running rampant through Will's mind as he tried to lock onto Morgan's gaze, was all his memories of the... bad things. The needles. The blood. The money. Everything. A single tear leaked out of Will's eye, running down his cheek and plopping onto the floor. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. All he felt was pain right now and he would've given anything to have been dead. 'Please, Hades,' he begged in his mind. 'Please, just take my life,' he would've been sobbing if not for the fact that he was in front of Morgan. Again, Will opened his mouth, trying to force the words out, but nothing would come out. Blinking another tear onto the ground, Will reached up with a slow, shaking hand and rested it on her cheek. His hand shook violently; it was that of an addict's now.

"M-morgan," Will finally croaked out, his voice raspy and thick like he hadn't had a drink of water in days. "I-I... am... s-s-so... sorry." He finished his sentence, but just barely. His teeth were rattling together now. They were banging against each other, clattering like an old skeleton.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:05 am

Moments [Private] NICO05

Morgan placed a hand on top of Will's to steady it. The fact that it was shaking not only frightened Morgan but caused a sharp tingle to send itself through her body. What was Will doing to himself? If it was hard to watch Will shakily move his hands, then you can't imagine how hard it was to see Will cry. Nothing Morgan had ever suffered through really compared in the slightest.

"No, oh . . . Will. Don't cry." Using her free hand, Morgan swiftly wiped away the boy's tears with her thumb. This wasn't happening. Will looked so lost, and he wasn't at all himself. "I don't want to know why or when, but by now you know know that I know. I'm glad you're sorry, but that doesn't change anything! It doesn't make anything better!"

Morgan let go of Will's and a sighed. "Have you seen what you're doing to yourself? Since when to you take drugs, Will? You're way too good for drugs. You're strong and you have such a pure heart! At least, you did. I don't even know who I'm looking at right now. It sure as hell isn't my Will Michaels." Morgan reached up and attempted to fix Will's ragged hair, but it fixed nothing. His eyes were what haunted her the most. Usually they where beautiful. Now what where they?

Last edited by Nico on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Will's entire face looked haunted. With the dark, big circles under his eyes from obvious sleep deprivation and taut, hollow cheeks from lack of food, and the blood-shot, dark, stormy eyes from... just everything. Will opened his mouth to speak again, but began to choke instead. Turning away from Morgan, he pressed his face into the floor, just hacking away. When the feeling of lung blockage subsided, Will just took a deep, ragged breath. He slowly turned his head to Morgan and watched her speak. It was like watching an angel fly for the first time. Will's eyelids fluttered at the memories that came rushing back to him.

The nymph, the drinks, the dark, that fire, the horrid feelings afterword. It wasn't until the morning after that Will had realized what happened. He realized that at the nymph's party, his drink had been spiked with a dangerous hallucinogen and he'd been drugged. That's when the nymphs decided to make their move and have sex with Will. That's all they ever wanted. Was the Zeus cabin leader to themselves. It seemed that dating Will Michaels was like dating Harry Styles. If Will had a girlfriend, the whole of the camp's nymph population hated her, and boy did they hate Morgan. But Will would never listen to them if they started talking bad about her. He'd always defend her.

That put thoughts in Will's head. What if because he had wanted to sleep with the nymph at the time, and he'd been drugged... could it be considered rape? It was possible. Will didn't know much about law, but he did know that he never wanted to sleep with that horrid nymph. "M.. organ," he choked out, gasping, "y-you sh-should probably walk... out of my life.. right n-now," his eyelids fluttered as he spoke, threatening to close. His mind was threatening to fall back into the water again. Will fought against the current. "I-I'm not good for you anymore," Will's voice was getting stronger, but it was still horribly weak and shaky. Will's eyes were focused on a spot on the other side of the room as another tear fell from his eye.

"I-I... I don't work right up here," Will tapped the side of his temple, gently with a shaking finger.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Moments [Private] NICO05

Morgan watched in horror as Will began what looked like coughing. The daughter of Zeus wasn't an expert at that kind of stuff, the medical side of science, but when he finished, Morgan was sure it wasn't a healthy kind of hacking. As Will attempted speech, Morgan moaned quietly. The hours she had been spending planning exactly what she was going to say to the jerk vanished. She couldn't chew out this boy. He was so distraught, and he was crying.

"This isn't happening . . . Oh my gods, no . . ." Morgan began quietly repeating as Will told her to leave him. When he continued to talk about their end, the girl began crying again. Her eyes were already red from the emotional impact Will had on her, just by attempting to speak. Just by shedding a few tears. Just by looking at her with those lost eyes. He was like a puppy, or a child getting scolded--only, this child was on drugs.

"I'm not going to leave you, smart one. I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere, Williamson. I wouldn't dream of it." Morgan moved both her hands to behind Will's neck, not only keeping him up but expressing her worry. She had been through with this boy just minutes ago, but as usual, Will made Morgan happier. His current state was painful to watch. Morgan still attempted to stifle her tears, but all of her walls were finally crashing down. They had crumbled before, but seeing her boyfriend like this was the last straw. Having him beg her to get out, just because he thought he wasn't good enough, it wasn't something that's easy to hear.

"I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere, okay?" Morgan repeated, this time using a sweeter voice. There was a pinch of sadness seeping into her words. If her face ddn't convey the worry, her speech did. "No matter how much it hurts, no matter how bad we get . . . I won't give up on us. I can't believe you did what you did to me, but that doesn't mean I don't still need you. I might be mistaken, but it looks as if you need me, too." Morgan pulled herself to Will again, fitting her head on his shoulder and pressing her face up against the boy's neck. The tears were still spilling out of her eyes, but it was now only because Will didn't think he was worth it.

"You're too much, Will," Morgan spoke into Will's neck, not ready to let him go this time.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:03 pm

"Morgan, I-" Will's voice cut with another body-wracking cough. Gods, all he wanted was just one more little shot of Morphine. Just one more, his addiction pleaded with his mind. His mind was fighting his addiction head on, now. He could feel the addiction winning, though. It was eating away at his faith and tearing apart his mind, ripping through memories and feelings. The addiction was like a monster, tearing everything apart that he loved. Will wished he would've just offed himself that fateful day he woke up in that nymph's bed.

He had thought about it, too. For days, he'd contemplated killing himself. How to do it and where and when. But there was always that one little pesky thought in the back of his mind: Morgan. What would she think of him when she found out? How would she react? Would she just forget about him and move on with her life? But all of those thoughts had been during Will's Dark phase... before the drugs and alcohol. When Morgan decided to disappear and left Will. He had thought she was dead. He honestly that his lovely, beautiful Morgan was gone for good. And with Roxanne how she was getting engaged to this guy she barely knew and the whole thing with Bell, Will just couldn't handle it anymore. So he began to drink.

Will a deep, steadying breath and spoke in a slightly ragged tone again, "I-I, Morgan, please don't cry, I- I never meant to hurt you," he pleaded, touching her beautiful face with his shaking palms. "This is all my fault, Morgan, please, you need to leave me.. I'm not right anymore," he pleaded in a whisper. Tears ran down from both of his eyes, as he sat up, struggling a bit, but regaining his strength. He took her face in both of his hands and said, "Morgan, I'm not good for you anymore," his voice was hoarse in a whisper and his eyes were broken.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Moments [Private] NICO05

Morgan blushed at Will's touch, trying to remember the time when it felt not only warm, but secure. They didn't feel safe anymore, and as much as Morgan tried to will them to be, they didn't change. The fact that Will would still touch her made a little bit if a difference. "Don't we just look like the perfect couple . . . You're crying, I'm crying, we're going crazy." Morgan shook her head and looked into Will's eyes. It was hard but she tried to hold his gaze. She was trying to convince herself that if she stared into the boy's eyes long enough then she'd see her old Will. So far, it wasn't working.

That only made her slightly more distraught. Morgan was able to stop crying, for Will's sake, but the pain didn't go away just because the tears did. "Don't say those things, Will. I'm not going to walk out of your life! You'll always be good for me, no matter how many times you cheat. I used to care, but I don't anymore. No matter how much you drink, I'm here. And you're doing drugs, too. You don't need them." Morgan put both of her hands on top of Will's and smiled at him for the first time that night. "I'll be here even when you don't want me anymore."

Feeling another sharp pain in her chest, Morgan cringed and whimpered slightly. "Will you just accept the fact that I'm here? There are other things going on, too. It's Morgan. You. Can. Tell. Me." The daughter of Zeus was feeling stronger, but the urge to burst into tears came back. She held on, but a tear escaped her eye. Almost tauntingly, the droplet of water slowly made it's was down Morgan's cheek. She didn't want to cry anymore. She just wanted the pain to go away not only for her, but for Will. "Hey, I'm not mad, okay? So don't cry, shh. Everything's okay." Morgan scooted forward, towards Will and offered another pathetic smile. It didn't look real, Morgan was sure of that, but she hoped her boyfriend couldn't tell the difference.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:02 pm

"Morgan," he began, listening to the thunder rumbling in the background outside. It was a storm that a child of Zeus was beginning to cause. Maybe it was him? He really didn't know at this point in the game. "I just..." Will just stopped talking. He couldn't even speak, he was just too broken. So instead, he reached out with his shaking hands and his still strong arms and pulled Morgan into his body, crushing her against his broad chest. "Morgan, I'm so sorry that I caused you all of this pain," he whispered, resting the top of his head on her own head. She didn't need to see him cry anymore. But he was sure that she could feel his tears on the top of her head.

Gods, he was so pathetic. And stupid. He'd let the one girl he loved see him cry. And he cried like a baby in front of her over some stupid drug addiction. At the thought of the drug Will most wanted right now, his mouth watered like he was thinking of some delicious food instead of some possibly fatal drug that he was inserting into his body system. Will had his arms wrapped her tight so she couldn't ever leave him again. He stroked her soft, blonde hair with his shaking hand and whispered apologies into her ear while still crying. "This is all my fault," he whispered repeatedly. "I never should've gone to that party, Morgan, those nymphs tricked me," he croaked out.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Moments [Private] NICO05

"Ouuf," Morgan huffed as Will pulled her into a hug. She heard the rain outside and relaxed. The sound was soothing. Being in Will's arms again was soothing, but mostly it was the rain. Like Will's touch, Morgan was slightly disappointed by the lost serenity that Will seemed to lack now. Hesitantly, the girl wrapped her arms around the boy and smile into his chest. While she had been crying over her mother and the cheating, Will had been suffering, as well. It almost felt foolish to know that she didn't have the worst of it, yet she had acted worse. She had yelled words at Will that she could never take back. He had apologized countless times, but Morgan didn't let herself forgive him.

Now, though, she did. It was like a switch being flipped in her brain. Maybe the tears dripping onto her head had sunken into her brain, or maybe she had always forgiven him but only just now realized it. The latter had been evident in her previous speeches. Her fatal flaw, inner divide, was showing like the skin skimpy clothing exposed. "You didn't stutter when you talked to me. Are you . . . Are you feeling better?" Morgan couldn't see Will's face, but she could tell that he was crying from the way her hair was getting wet slowly and the way his voice cracked when he talked. "You don't have to explain anything about the party to me. We're good, I still love you. I love you, Will." Morgan spoke into her boyfriend's chest.

As she spoke, she listened to Will's heartbeat. At least the fact that it existed meant that he was still alive. Fear that she would lose the Cabin Leader caused Morgan to go weak, so she tightened her grip on Will to remain in his arms. She would survive the loss of anyone else, but not Will. Oh, anyone but him, and the fact that he was addicted only meant more bad choices. It increased his chance. He could die. "Will, I'm going to be blunt with you. I'm not losing you to this struggle, so you're not giving up."

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Will listened to her speak, her voice sounding strange because it was slightly muffled by Will's hoodie. Will pressed his lips to the top of her head and just sat there like that while he listened to her. Gods, how could he have even thought about Bellinda like that when he had Morgan? He was so stupid to even try something like that with her. All he wanted was to be with Morgan and only Morgan. If that met losing his morphine and the other drugs, then so be it. Of course, he'd heard that the withdrawal symptoms from Morphine were horrific, but he was prepared. At least he hoped. Plus Morgan had she said that she'd be here for him while it was happening.

Will closed his eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent of Morgan's hair. It was a wonderful smell; it smelled like fresh cut, juicy peaches. It was probably one of his least favorite scents, but on Morgan it smelled like heaven and he wouldn't have it any other way. "I love you, too," he replied, his voice still a little bit hoarse. "And I have a lot to tell you about the past few weeks of my life," he said, listening the soft pitter-patter of the rain on the roof of his room. It really was a comforting sound, he thought, loosening his grip on Morgan a bit so she could relax into him, hopefully. "Morgan?" He asked, pulling away from the scent of peaches.

"I don't want to sound like an ass but, um," he coughed lightly this time instead of a body wracking cough, "the floor is uncomfortable, my bed's a lot more comfortable. Unless you'd rather we sit in chairs or something, but I just wanted you to be more comfortable," he said, shrugging his shoulders slightly. Despite the whole drug addiction, Will hadn't lost much body weight. Except for the little bit of fat he did have. Which wasn't much anyways, although some of his muscle mass was deteriorating slightly. Will didn't care about his muscles anymore. The only thing he cared about was Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Moments [Private] NICO05

Morgan's eyes began to water again, but she didn't start to cry. She was just happy. Her full trust hadn't been regained, but things were starting to feel normal again. At the proposal to move to his bed, Mogan blushed and began to laugh. "Are you trying to get me in bed, Mr. Michaels?" Morgan asked, suddenly well aware of the fact that she wasn't ready to joke about anything quite yet.

Before making her decision, Morgan looked around Will's room. She wasn't quite sure what she was looking for, but she needed a little time to brace herself for what Will had to say about his week. "You'd probably like some explaining for me, too." Morgan looked at the ground and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "And I agree, the floor's probably not the place for this."

Leaving Will's side to stand up, the daughter of Zeus held out her hand for Will to take. He didn't appear to be in any condition to stand on his own. "If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask me," Morgan offered, not looking forward to the time after tonight, when there would be side effects of everything to deal with. But for now, the demigod was happy to let Will take his time when moving. She wasn't prepared to let him hurt himself by doing something as simple as standing up or walking. "Whenever you're ready, okay?"

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:41 pm

William Trevor Micheals

Will glanced around the room, just like Morgan had a few moments ago. He knew he needed something to help him up with. After all, Morgan weighed, what? Hundred and ten maybe? He was about twice that size and height. Will glanced completely around him and spotted his dresser. He reached up and snagged the corner with his fingers. Hopefully it wouldn't tip over. Will's muscles tensed as he began to pull himself up off the ground. A light sheen of sweat had gathered itself on his forehead, as he pressed his face against the cool dresser for more steadying. Gods, it was like trying to push a truck out of a mud-hole. He heaved another sigh and dragged himself upwards again, pushing on the dresser.

Will's breaths grew ragged and deep when he was up. He swayed a little as if his body was threatening to fall again. He placed his hand on the wall, moving it along the wall for fear of falling again. He glanced at Morgan and tried to give her a reassuring smile. Although, he knew that it wasn't going to work. He knew that she probably thought that he looked pathetic. Honestly, he had wondered why she hadn't just run out of the room and left him there to wallow in his misery. A few feet from his bed, Will gave one last push of energy and just flopped on his bed, face-first. "Oh, gods..." he groaned into his sheets, his voice muffled by the blankets. Will rolled over, his face pointing towards the ceiling. He pressed his hands against his matress and propped his upper body against the wall, since his bed was pressed into the corner of the room.

A light layer of sweat was on Will's skin, but he wiped it off with the neck of his shirt, breathing deeply. "I'm sorry," he apologized, thumping his head against the wall and closing his eyes.

Last edited by Zan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:03 pm

Moments [Private] NICO05

Morgan watched, nearly in pain, as Will tried to get himself onto the bed. It hurt her to just observe. And then he apologized? Morgan shut her eyes and took a deep breath before climbing onto Will's bed. He was leaning on the wall, which was sad to watch. Before curling up against him, Morgan raised an eyebrow. "Oh gods is right . . . Are you okay?" The daughter of Zeus looked up into the ceiling. In all honesty, she was trying to see past the roof and into the eyes of her father, silently cursing him. He was letting his grandson take this path.

Thunder roared outside, echoing throughout the cabin, which made Morgan scuttle to Will's side. She relaxed into him and clutched his arm gently. "Please don't apologize anymore. You don't need to." Morgan looked up at Will and frowned slightly. He looked horribly upset. "They told me it was too late for you. I . . ." Morgan trailed off, watching Will.

The rain was picking up, and though Morgan wasn't sure who was causing it, it wasn't the thing keeping her calm anymore. That was Will. "If you don't want to talk about it, don't. Sound good?" Morgan nodded up at the Cabin Leader and closed her eyes, content to just lie with her boyfriend until both kinds of storms had passed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:21 am

Moments [Private] Tumblr_m545rgC4b11rne5uo

William Trevor Micheals

Will wrapped an arm around Morgan, just glad to have her by his side again. They were going to lay in his bed and talk all night. He was sure of it. Will slid his tongue out of his mouth, quickly running it over his dry, cracked lips as he opened his mouth and began his story. "Disclaimer: This story does not contain fire-breathing dragons or unicorns," his announcer voice was deep and strong, as he glanced down at Morgan with a Will-like grin. "Okay, seriously, story time. About a month ago, when we met, I fell head over heels for you, Morgan. I really thought I fell in love with you on the spot.

"When I asked you to get together with me, I figured you'd say yes, I mean, I used to rule the world, Morgan. Not literally of course, but life was good then. And then you disappeared. I went a little nuts trying to find out stuff about you. I asked everyone and I even talked to Chiron, but no one knew anything. And then my mom got engaged to this guy she barely even knows and you ask me, I think he's a loser. And then Bell showed up one day and offered up alcohol. I was mad and so I took some and I got drunk. All we did was kiss that night. That's it. We stopped after the kissing, because, well... we passed out drunk. Though, each night she came back and we just drank like friends. Nothing romantic was involved. We played beer pong I don't know how many times.

"And then when Bell disappeared, I lost it. She was one of my oldest friends here and when she was gone and the alcohol was gone, I went looking for some other way to numb the pain. That's where the drugs came into play. I couldn't take it anymore, so I tried a little weed. It didn't do much. So I tried the... the..." Will was struggling to say the name aloud. It wasn't because he didn't know it, it was because if he said it, he knew he'd instantly want some. "I tried speed, and Morgan, it was the best feeling I'd ever had. I was flying. I was sky-high. Nothing could touch me. I was a kite and I was going so high everytime.

"When I came down from my high, I was depressed so I took morphine to kill the pain... the physical and the emotional..." Will's eyes were glossy, shining with tears. He knew he couldn't handle this. Just talking about his best friend, his addiction, his worst enemy, was making him want it again.

Last edited by Zan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:05 am

Moments [Private] NICO05

After giggling about Will's story intro, the daughter of Zeus made sure to listen intently to whatever it was the Cabin Leader had to say. Morgan gripped Will tighter when he mentioned the more . . . Unhealthy parts of his story, knowing that it would better to keep quite than to voice her opinion. It wasn't fair. This wasn't supposed to happen to someone as genuinely kind as Will. Sure, obviously Will had his imperfections, his "quirks" if you will, but Morgan had actually unlikeable personality traits. She was typically very independent, occasionally too bubbly, occasionally not quite bubbly enough, easily broken. She wasn't really sure why Will chose her and not another girl, someone equally as kind and giving as him, who didn't come with their own baggage.

"What a coincidence. My mom pulled me out of camp to tell me about the boyfriend whom she recently met's proposal." Morgan looked up at Will out of the corner of her eyes and shrugged. "Were you really . . . Concerned that much about me?" Her jaw had dropped slightly to hear all Will had gone through to get information. "I wanted to say goodbye, but I wasn't about to tell Soccer Mom 2.0 that I have a boyfriend. She'd go crazy over you. And trust me, you don't want to meet my mom." Morgan frowned and shook her head, trying to erase the vision of Riley Spyro frantically trying to get Will to like her. It wasn't pretty.

Morgan froze when Will mentioned Bellinda. That's when the story really started to head down hill. Her heart rate increased rapidly and her emotional well being threatened to burst. What the hell? She wasn't freaking Bella Swam. She could keep her emotions restrained, even if they were over Will. No, especially if they were over Will. He needed her to be strong for him right now more than ever. "At least Bellinda was there for you. I wasn't. I can't b--blame you." Morgan's voice cracked, but she refused to let it get to her.

Then the drugs. That's what Morgan had been most dreading to here. She knew it was coming, she could tell it was coming, but it sent a shiver down her spine and just required more self control. The forced emotions were almost becoming painful to the daughter of Zeus. Alongside her regular battle of upbringing vs. truth, now Morgan had to deal with good for them vs. bad for them. The only problem was, all of Morgan's real emotions were bad for the pair. Needing to feel secure again--desperately searching for a way to feel secure again, Morgan looked into Will's eyes and gently touched his cheek. The drug talk obviously hurt him in ways she couldn't understand. She'd never done drugs before. She knew of them, but only because who didn't know of drugs?

"It's okay, Will. I . . . I did this. Oh gods. I d--did do this. I hurt you. I des--deserted you. Oh no, oh n--no." Morgan felt a jolt in her chest and held onto Will as if they were on a scary roller coaster. She wanted to plea 'Tell me when it's over,' but this was no amusement park ride. This was what her life had slowly become. "The Downward Fall of Morgan Spyro, Part One: Hurting the Only Person She Loved."

"You have other releases now, alright? We--I mean you don't need to take drugs. You wanna know why?" Morgan paused for dramatic effect, smiling all the while. Instead of replying, Morgan sat up on her knees and kissed Will. It was their first kiss since the park, where Will had asked her out. It was their first kiss since everything changed. And Morgan would be the first to admit, it felt like their most deserved. Shutting her eyes tighter, Morgan adjusted her arms until they were around Will's neck. That's where they belonged during kisses, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Moments [Private] Tumblr_lwq9sjRH2C1qjkwzco1_500

William Trevor Micheals

Will listened to all of what she had to say and several times he tried to inject and tell her that she did nothing wrong--that it was all his fault, when in reality it really wasn't all of his fault. He wasn't to blame and neither was Morgan. It was really Morgan's mother's fault. He didn't want to be horrible about it, but that was the truth at which he was coming to. And the part about Bell being there for him and not her? Yeah, he wanted to stop her and say that it wasn't true, but that was also true.

But when she kissed him, Will was surprised at first but then he easily relaxed into the kiss, winding his arms around her waist, fireworks going off his head. Will's hands met at the low of her back, under her shirt. Quickly, he removed them from under her shirt, knowing that she probably wouldn't like that very much and just wrapped them around her sides. Fine, deal. His hormones were going to have to deal tonight. Will opened his mouth slightly, deepening the kiss. He leaned back, pulling Morgan with him, slightly, as if he were trying to get comfortable. When really his hormones were winning.

The kiss was full of hungry, raw, needing passion. While it had fair amounts of need and hunger, it also had desire and lust mixed in with it. Will was trying very hard to control himself with Morgan, though. He didn't want to go too far and end up hurting her. Emotionally... or physically. He knew that sometimes he was a little too rough. But, this time, he was more gentle. It was like Will put all of his energy into that kiss, just trying to tell her something with his mouth. Will needed Morgan in his life. He loved her.

Before he could do anymore damage, he pulled back from the kiss, breathless and with sore lips. He rested his forehead on her's and just stared into her eyes whispering sweet words of love. "Morgan, I am so sorry for everything," he breathed, pressing his nose against her's gently. "I wanna lay beside you for the rest of the night... just talking."

Last edited by Zan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Moments [Private] NICO05

Morgan had gotten so caught up in the kiss that when reality sank in, she was slightly disappointed. Will was smiling at her, which brought the butterflies back. It seemed as though they never went away. Not around Will. That was something Morgan hadn't expierenced with any other guy before. She pecked him on the cheek before reclining against the wall.

Morgan looked over at Will, a troubled look of pity in her eyes. "You're doing it again . . ." The girl rubbed her temples and look away from her boyfriend. It was hard to listen to him apologize. It was even harder when she knew the apologies kept getting more and more meaningless. She reached down and pat Will's thigh gently, trying to cheer the two of them up. "Apologizing. Even when we both know it doesn't make things better." Morgan paused, unhappy with the hoarseness in her own voice.

"Go ahead, get mad," Morgan gripped, looking back at Will and raising an eyebrow. "I'm not even going to the wedding, so it doesn't matter what you say about her," Morgan continued. She was almost positive Will had found a way to get the blame of of the two of them, and Riley was the only possible solution to their dilemma. "Or don't. I've said bad enough things about my mom in the past. Enough to cover the both of us." Morgan shrugged and put on another toothy grin. For Will.

"You wanna talk all night?" the Zeus girl asked, slightly suspicious of Will's request. "I think I'd be better if I just listened to you," Morgan sighed. "When I start talking, really talking, you have to have magic powers to get metl shut up." Morgan took Will's hand and winked. "I heard the irony in that the second it left my mouth." It still wasn't the time for jokes. Maybe it never would be again. Things didn't seem funny anymore. They were either desperate or sad.

"Will I um . . . ever meet Bellinda?" Morgan's face was sure about her question, but in an instant, she wanted to take it back. "Don't answer that. Please forget I ever said it. Do you have something on your mind?" Content to go along with Will's idea, Morgan decided she wasn't going to be talkative little Spyro that night. She had made a fool of herself in the past, and gotten on Elora and Madison's nerves often enough to know she could be too much, and she didn't want to scare Will off tonight of all nights.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Moments [Private] Tumblr_lx0ylnu9jY1qmhu1w

William Trevor Micheals

Will wasn't even listening anymore. His thoughts were more centered around if this relationship between him and Morgan was even going to work now. Between the cheating and the obvious distrust Morgan held for Will, he wasn't sure if it was going to even work. He didn't want to lose her for a second time but maybe they'd have to take a break. He really didn't want to lose her again, though. Maybe if he made a mental pros and cons list that would help. Nah, Will hated lists. He'd just have to think this one out on his own.

Though, the more that he thought he thought about losing Morgan, the more he worried how she'd take it. If she'd take it harshly or she'd take it lightly. Odds are she'd take it harshly and do who knew what. Will knew exactly at he would do, though. The memories came flooding back in what seemed like a waterfall. He saw a needle going through skin, a line of speed layed out on a table, a used needle lying in a puddle, an empty bottle lying on a floor, smashed glass coated with a thin, sticky layer of blood. 'Oh, gods,' Will thought, becoming nautious.

Will swallowed the rising bile in his throat and protectively tightened his grip around Morgan's waist. His eyes shone with tears again, but he blinked them away. "Morgan, I'd much rather listen to you." He stated simply, just gazing into her sky-blue eyes. His own gaze was broken, while her's was strong. He could never be as strong as some of the people at this camp. If you looked at Roxanne, you'd realize that she'd been abused her entire life and she was still strong. Never once had she touched drugs. Or, if you looked at someone like... like... hell, he didn't even know. He just knew he wasn't as strong as Morgan was. His faith and strength had been broken.

He really did wear his heart on his sleeve.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:18 am

Moments [Private] NICO05

Morgan gazed up at Will, trying to figure out what was going through his mind. She bit her lip as his eyes started to tear up and slowly pulled her eyes off of him, choosing to squish herself even closer to Will than she already was instead. The silence was daunting, and Morgan wasn't sure what she was supposed to be thinking about. Was she supposed to be reconsidering Wilgan? Building up her anger? Finding herself in the short amount of time she had been aloted? None of her options sounded appealing, and Morgan wasn't for any of them.

The Zeusie did realize something when sitting next to Will, though. She had thought of it previously, but it struck her as okay now. Will was her half nephew. She had been opposed to being with him for that reason alone at first, before she completely fell for him in the park, but now she didn't care. If people wanted to judge her, to the Fields of Punishment with them. She didn't care who Will was to her, as long as he was her boyfriend. She didn't want them to nearly fall apart again, and in the silence it felt as if their chance was hanging by a very thin thread. Will's request calmed Morgan, though she wasn't exactly excited to talk. "Okay," Morgan responded slowly and quietly. She wasn't sure what she wanted to say to Will, but she knew letting the conversation die would be like letting their flame dim. That wasn't okay with her.

"When I first met you, I was pretty sure I already loved you, and now I know for sure I do, but you have to understand that Riley raised me to be a certain way. Riley's my mom. She didn't have a good life, so like most pageant moms, she tried to live through me. Let's just say her lifestyle isn't for me. She had me do pageants, Will. Pageants." Morgan's tone was calm, but slightly bitter at the thought of her mom's upbringing. "And she enrolled me in all of these sports that I could care less about. All I ever wanted to do was play soccer and sing. My mom wouldn't let me open my mouth in public out of fear I would say something she didn't like, let alone sing."

Morgan's eyes zoned out as she began to picture the story she was telling. She didn't like reliving her life before camp. "Like, one time! I signed up for the talent show in 7th grade. I was going to sing some Coldplay song, I can't remember which one. Was Paradise out yet? Wait, that was three years ago. You weren't born yet. That's never going to get old." Morgan poked Will in the side, grinning up at him. She owed him jokes. He was sitting through her story, and if she didn't want to laugh, she could at least let him. "Well anyway, she stole my file and changing my entry to a cheer routine. I was put on the squad. I hated the squad. I never wanted to be a cheerleader. I had wanted to sing, and instead of taking one step forward, I took two steps back. Cheer turned out to be alright, I guess. I made friends. I was good at it. I still would rather have sang, though."

"I tried to avoid her as much as possible after that, but this month she had the nerve to take me out of camp and invite me to be the Maid of Honor in her rushed marriage. And I'm not kidding, she had trouble remembering the guy's name." Morgan rolled her eyes and wiggled her feet uncomfortably. "I'm just going to say it, we're probably both thinking it, my mom's such a slut . . ." The girl still had things to say, and since Will didn't want to speak, she kept it up.

"And recently, within the last 24 hours I mean, I found out that this really great guy I know is taking drugs. And he's brave, but I can still be worried about him, right? If you met this guy, I think you'd really love him. He's smart, strong, loyal, powerful, kind. He's got the heart of a lion, and everyone looks up to him. To have earned that much respect, wow. And he's pretty easy on the eyes, too. Quite the hunk." Morgan was tearing up just describing everything Will was to her, but she managed to keep he cool. "But like I said, someone terrible left him and this great kid just lost himself. I'm not sure why I'm telling you this. I guess I just had to get it off my chest. Did I meantion I know this boy can make it through his trouble? The person that left him came back. I'm there for him now."

Morgan humed a little bit of a One Direction song to break the silence, looking up and Will and turning up the corners of her mouth into a crescent smile. "Shut the door. Turn the lights off. I wanna be with you. I wanna feel your love. Sorry, I listen to One Direction too much." Morgan blushed once she realized she had actually been singing and lay her head on Will's chest. "I wanna lay beside you . . ."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:43 am

Moments [Private] Tumblr_luwmf64XR11r34bfo

William Trevor Micheals

Pageants. Will shuddered internally. He had absolutely despised with all of his being those pageant shows that his mother insisted on watching. Seriously he thought they were all crazy, putting makeup on a little girl like that. It was like they had no soul, making their six month old children parade around in a hooker's outfit. It was just wrong, too. But Will kept his mouth shut and his ears open for Morgan. He wasn't going to butt in; he refused. This was Morgan's time for talking now.

Will closed his eyes and let his head thump against the wall that they were both leaning on. He pressed his face against the cool wood and sighed, inhaling the wood's scent in through his nostrils. He could hear the gentle pitter patter of rain outside on the cabin wall. It wasn't pouring, yet, but it was raining down steadily. Maybe it wasn't the doings of a demigod, perhaps it was simply Mr. D's choice for rain. Who knew what that man chose to do anymore?

Will's eyes fluttered open when she began singing. First he heard the light humming and he thought, "Oh, okay, she's humming. How nice.' but then it hit him just actually how pretty her voice sounded, almost harmonizing with the soft rain. A smile crept onto Will's face as he tried to hum along with her, but only stopped once her realized that he couldn't sing.

Last edited by Zan on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:35 am

Moments [Private] NICO05

Morgam stopped singing just long enough to listen to Will hum softly. She didn't catch most of it, but she found it comforting. "No, you don't need to stop," Morgan whispered, smiling to herself. "How's about I just stop singing. Here, all that matters to most demigods is causing drama and using your powers. Looks like I'd fit in nicely here, if so many people didn't hate me." Morgamrolled her eyes at Will and latched herself onto on of Will's arms, cuddling up to it sleepily.

"Keep me awake, Will. I've had a long day . . . More you than me. Have anything positive worth sharing?" Morgan's eyes lit up as she thought about the future. "You turning four any time soon?" the daughter of Zeus kidded, looking at Will and once again smiling to herself. "I'm glad you're 16 now. I can't imagine fighting over you with a two year old." Morgan began giggling, and kept it up as she spoke. "Although babies might be cutier than catty nympphs." Morgan wrinkled her nose and rolled over so that she was laughing into Will's arm. It didn't feel soft, which led Morgan to believe the drugs weren't too harmful yet. Will's okay, Morgan. Stop scaring yourself. He's going to be okay.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:02 pm

Moments [Private] Tumblr_lmjttgByRk1qcxvf0o1_500

William Trevor Micheals

Will chuckled uneasily as his stomach gurgled precariously. "No, no, I'm a boring singer. I can barely carry a tune, but you, baby, you're amazing," he said, his eyes beaming. Will leaned down into Morgan's neck, kissing her shoulder softly, and working his way up the side of her neck and slowly to her lips. He breathed softly between each kiss trying to give the full effect. Will leaned back from that and just nuzzled her neck while she talked.

"Nobody hates you," Will replied easily. "And if they do, I'll knife them." He growled under his breath, his eyes darkening slightly and thunder rumbling in the distance. Will was serious. He would kill anyone for Morgan and he'd do it in a heart-beat without even thinking about it, too. That's just how crazy he was about Morgan. So crazy he'd do anything for her. Will's stomach rumbled again, not with nausea, but with hunger.

Will's gaze flickered over to the mini-fridge sitting next to his bed, humming away. He right hand twitched slightly as he shifted in his seat, loosening his arms around Morgan. "I've got to eat, Morgs," he said, sliding from the bed and taking a few, shaky, short steps towards the fridge. He grasped the handle on the door and pulled revealing a stocked fridge. It was better than some cabins had. He knew that there were fridges installed in every big three cabin leader's room, but he wasn't sure about the others.

"Water?" He called out to Morgan, pulling a Fiji water out and tossing it onto the bed. "Oh, this is my favorite," he said, retrieving two pre-made sub sandwhiches and tossing them onto his bed as well. "They're from Subway, and they're pretty basic. A BLT and a... uh... something," Will grinned. He didn't remember the other one.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Moments [Private] NICO05

Morgan blushed when Will sat up, still feeling his lips on her neck. "Being at camp doesn't really do anything for my career, though, does it. I'm a summer camper, always have been. But, I'll probably stay all year this year. I'm not going to live with my mom and her new husband, who I will refuse to call Dad. And I want to stay here. I've got more than just Elora and Madison keeping me here now."

Morgan hugged her knees to her chest before releasing them to catch the flying water bottle. "Why don't we keep the knives where they go. It doesn't bother me. I've got all the friends I need." Morgan stuck her chin in the air and giggled, slowly returning to her usually bubbly self. The sight of food had the tendency to do that to her. Will's fridge was pretty impressive. "And I better also have full access to that fridge, or it won't be the nymphs getting cut." Morgan smirked at Will and reclined against the wall again.

The demigod's eyes widened at Will's sandwich. "Jesus, Will! You going to eat all of that?" Morgan eyed the sandwich and nodded. It was a small snack if you compared it to Will's size, and the volume of his stomach. "You've been remembering to eat, not just drink, right?" the daughter of Zeus questioned, raising an eyebrow at Will. She didn't think he would stop eating, but the drinks could have clouded his mind, she supposed.

Morgan picked up the forgotten sandwich. "Just kidding. This one's mine. The "something sandwich." Sounds appetizing " Morgan slowly unwrapped the meal before taking a timid bite and licking her lips. "Pretty good. I don't eat at subway too often. I don't get out of camp too often." Morgan looked at Will and signed out of content. "But I don't really plan on leaving very soon. What's the rush?" The girl took another bite of her sandwich and smiled to herself. She never had to leave, unless she survived all of her years on the battlefield. Then there would be leaving. How much would things change, really?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moments [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments [Private]   Moments [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moments [Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: