Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making a New Friend or Enemy...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Making a New Friend or Enemy... Empty
PostSubject: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:32 am

I walk around Strawberry Fields letting the breeze hit my skin. Letting my legs take a rest, I sit down on a random spot on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:42 am

I walked through the feaild, my dark hair geantly framed my face, looking around. I seen a girl sitting in the grass I moved over to her, "Hi" I said smiling
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:40 pm

"Hi," I said without looking at her. "Who are you?" I ask a little smugly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:43 pm

"Katlynn of Apollo" I said shyly looking at the srtawberries
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:56 pm

I turn to look at Katlynn, "Hm, come sit down next to me," I request. It'd be nice to have a friend, maybe even a sidekick, posse or something.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:06 pm

I sat down next to her but still a foot or so away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:50 pm

"So your dad is Apollo?" I ask vaguely.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:13 pm

I nodded, looking around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Does she ever talk? I thought to myself. I squint my eyebrows unamused. I look forward toward the sun letting the light glow on my face. I move my hand toward my purse and unzip the top. I take out a iPod touch with a pink cover. I start to scroll through the songs, and I look at Katlynn. "Wanna listen?" I say hoping to get her to peep out some words.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 pm

"Sure" I said, I liked muisc
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:17 pm

i wonder in. i was still very new here and didnt know my way around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:20 pm

I lend Katlynn the right earphone, listening to Sick Little Games by All Time Low. I hear more rustling in the bushes, "Um, instead of hiding, why don't you come on out?" I call out rudely.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:48 pm

I stay enjoying the music. For a Apollo camper, I had zero music skill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:51 pm

"Do you sing or something?" I ask curiously, "I mean, your dad is Apollo, so you're bound to have some sort of experience right?" I say inconsiderately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:59 pm

I walk in the strawberry fields. Then I see a teenager. She was a lott taller that me, since I was only 8 years old. I walk up to her. Then I say, "Hi, my name is Mayble Camden, daughter of Demeter. I'm 8 years old. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:02 pm

OOC: go along with rita's evilness O.o

I look down at the little toddler that wasn't even half my size. What does this little runt want? I plaster on a innocent smile and put my hands on my knees. "Hi sweetie, I'm Rita."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:07 pm

"Hi, who's your mommy or daddy?" I ask. I was looking up in your face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:11 pm

I straighten up my back, "My mom is Aphrodite. Goddess of Love and Beauty." I say flipping back my beautiful blonde hair. I flash the little girl a bright smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:14 pm

"I stared at her in amazement. "Cool, have you ever met her?" I say wonderingly
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:15 pm

I nodded, then looked at the name arivl. and smiled warmly, "Katlynn daughter of Apollo, but call me Kat" I said sweetly to Mayble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:17 pm

"Hi, Kat. How are you?" I say in my sweet and innocent voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:19 pm

I sadly shook my head. "No, but I don't really want to. It'll just make me feel conscious about myself." I say without thinking. But that's how I am, I'm brutally honest. Even towards myself.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:20 pm

My expression kind and caring, the freackles on my nose and cheeks made me seem younger. "Good, though I'm still not used to this place" I said truthfuly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Still looking at the young eight-year old, "I'm sorry but you interrupted us." I say giving an evil smirk. "I don't know what they taught you back home, but in my world it's rude." I say harshly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:32 pm

I looked at Rita, "Well it's not like we were doing much, I'm sure she didn't mean to" I said incently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a New Friend or Enemy...
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next