Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Bat

Lady Bat

Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta) Empty
PostSubject: Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta)   Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Alex scuffed his toe on the ground as he walked. He cursed as he almost trip and gritted his teeth, "Why am I out here?" He hissed. He knew rightly why he was out here. He had taking a physco in the Ares Cabin. You could hardly recognise the interior anymore. It was a war zone... And wait why was that bad? It's the cabin of Ares, the God of war for God's sake! Alex stopped and began to inhale and exhale, inhale and exhale. He was sent out to try and calm down. He had been walking for a while try to clear his thoughts. It had worked and he found himself now on Euros Creek.
He ran a hand through his wild black hair and tried his best to drink in the sunshine. He placed his hands in his pockets and stood there, staring out into the distance reflecting on why he was such a mess. I was a mess back home and then I finally found out why. Causing "war" as it were. It's in my blood. But I'm here where I belong and I'm still a mess. Alex winced in pain. It was more of an emotional pain, but he hid it well. He never liked to show any weakness. So he just stood there, stationary and staring out, wishing he had someone who understood him and who he could talk too. There was that Lizzie girl, a daughter of Hermes. She couldn't shut up and was really annoying, but Alex was happy for the company she gave him and she was the first person not to cower in frear at the sight of him. Maybe I'm not that bad with people after all, he thought with a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
AlphaBetaGammaDelta

PostSubject: Re: Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta)   Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Megan was sitting on a rock in Euros Creek. She had left her cabin so she could actually be herself for a bit, instead of being the girly-girl she pretended to be. She had both earphones in and was gently nodding her head to the music plugged into her iPod. She had a secret part, locked with a password, that had the music she prefered to listen to, she still liked the music that took up the majority of her playlists, she just prefered the music she was listening to just now. Today, her hair was void black. Black as black could be. It clashed her what she was wearing, which was baby-blue shorts and a plain white top that hugged her chest, but she didn't really care. Some of her cabin members probably thought she was missing by now.

She looked up, and her eyes widened, there was a guy trudging along. She ripped the earphones from her ears and ***** Came Back by Theory of a Deadman blared. She cursed and fumbled with her iPod, attempting to pause the music before the guy noticed.

Last edited by AlphaBetaGammaDelta on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rotandruin.com
Lady Bat

Lady Bat

PostSubject: Re: Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta)   Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Alex blinked and cocked his head over to the side. He noticed a girl, fumbling and just acting completely disorganised all together. He blinked and sighed, "Don't make an idiot out of yourself, Thorne." he muttered, before walking on. After just a moment, he felt a pang of guilt. Then he remebered Lizzie. He inhaled deeply, turned on his heels and began to walk towards the girl. She's quite pretty, he found himself thinking and then his eyes flew to the grass. He stopped before he bumped into her. He tore his eyes away from the ground and to the girl. He swallowed and coughed, "I'm sorry.. Uh, I mean.. Uh, Hey there." he stammered, managing a decent greeting. Okay not so much. He took another deep breath and tried his best at a smile. If that hyper active Hermes girl can do it, so can I! He thought, a determined fire coming into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
AlphaBetaGammaDelta

PostSubject: Re: Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta)   Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Megan sighed with releif when she eventually got the music off, but she then looked up and the guy was standing next to her. Megan blushed. "Erm... Sorry... That music kinda went on by itself, I don't know how it happened." Megan blurted out, lying. "Hi. I'm Megan, how are you?" She asked. She pushed a few strands of hair behind her left ear. She smiled slightly, regaining her composure. "Your cute. Whose your Godly parent?" Megan asked, flirting like other Aphrodite girls might whilst being around someone that was quite good looking. Megan patted the rock on which she was sitting, telling him to sit next to her. She slid her iPod into her pocket and smiled slightly, hoping the music wouldn't go back on. "How are you?" She looked at herself. This wasn't her, she didn't flirt with a random guy she just met. Megan sighed and ut another smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://rotandruin.com
Lady Bat

Lady Bat

PostSubject: Re: Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta)   Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Alex shrugged, "That's okay." he said blutly. He was bad at this.. Very bad. He scratch the side of his cheek and missed her introduction. He blinked and flushed in embarrassement and a bit of annoyance, "Oh.. Uh, sorry. Nice to meet you Megan. I'm Alex." he sad with a little cough and then mananged a semi-decent smile. Alex was thrown completely off guard by her next statement, "Um. Uh. Yeah. Oh sorry, Ares." Let's try that again. He closed his eyes and opened them once more, "I'm a Son of Ares." he said, in a much cooler and better tone. He watched her pat the rock and his turned-to-mush brain took a moment to register what she meant. His eyes widened and then snapped a few times, "Oh! Thanks." he said quietly, taking his seat on the natural object. He'd prefer a normal set, but what are you going go on a creek? He listened out for the next question in this very awkward convo. He thought about it and shrugged again, the only motion he seemed to be comfortable with, "I'm good, I guess. I've was sent out here to calm down.." he pursed his lips and was kicking himself mentally. Shut up, you idiot. If you tell her you pratically destroyed the Ares cabin, she'll think your a freak! He coughed and decided the change the topic...fast, "So who's your odly parent?" he asked, giving a much better smile than before. Wow, I'm getting better at this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta)   Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sigh. Making some kind of friend.. I guess (AlphaBeta)
Page 1 of 1