Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) Empty
PostSubject: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 am

I walked into the forest quietly. I had a knife in my hand. I always used it because it protected me. Suddenly, I heard a noise. Alomst like a footstop. My head slowly turned over my back. "Who's there?" I asked. What was the noise? I wondered. I held out my knife closer and closer. "Go away." I then added. I held out my knife even farther, now.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:01 am

I stopped walking and looked up. 'What is with all the ffin people in my meditation spots?' I cursed in my head angrily. "Chill out." I said, quite annoyed. "I'm just going to my cave. Chill your nips girl." I said, starting to get pissed. I kept on walking, reaching into my pocket to hold onto my own knife.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 am

[color:b46d=lime[size=9
]]"Excuse me! You do know who your talking to right?" I asked. I was not gonna chilll. Or not do anything he said. "Be quiet!" I yelled. i walked towards him and pointed my knife and grinned. "Don't get so defensive. Now, now. That aint nescarry!" I added.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:10 am

"Uh, no. I don't know who you are. And I won't be quiet, because you so rudely interupted my meditation!" I yelled, my voice rising as I gripped my knife harder. I was ready to whip it out and use it if this girl attacked me. She was really pissing me off. My heart thudded, and I could feel some strength coming to me as adrenalin kicked in.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:16 am

My knife came closer to him. I looked down at his. "Now, that wasn't such a smart move. I walked away, five feet. I turned around and smilled. I looked at my knife and laughed. "Now I know why you need to meditate. Someone got issues."I said. I walked towards him, fierlcly and fearlessly.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:19 am

I pulled my knife all the way to the side, and as she ran at me, I dodged to the side, swiping the knife as I did, but missing her. I didn't want to fight, but if she fought me, I'd fight back. "I have the issues? Your the one just attacking a random person walking by!" I yelled, waiting for her to take her next move.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:26 am

I walked closer to him. I smiled and spoke. "You want to fight. You swung a sword or knife!" I yelled. I rolled my eyes. And swung my kniife around laughing. "Come on!" I said. I stepped back and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:31 am

"Ever heard of self defense?" I asked angrily, and took another step back. "We should both just turn around, walk the other way, and forget this happend. Ok? Ok, good." I said, lowering my knife slowly.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:37 am

As he walked the other way I walked foward. "Wait, a sec, you just wanna turn around and forget it." I said. "Oh now I get it, YOU can't defend yuourself." I said. I grabbed his shouolder and turnned around.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:40 am

As she spun me around, I kissed her lightly on the lips. I couldn't help it, I don't know what gotten into me, but I did. I pulled away after a little bit, and looked down at my feet akwardly.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:44 am

I rolled my eyes. "Excuse me but I have a boyfriend."It was more like a crush. they only met once. But she hoped to meet him again. I looked down and turned around. I felt like crying. He probobly never liked me I thought.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 am

"I'm sorry." I muttered, and turned around. "Sorry for bugging you." I started to walk off, dropping my knife in my pocket, and taking Azieth out of the other.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:52 am

I sat down and laid my head down on a tree. I thought about him. I thought how it could never work. I hoped it would as i sighed in grief. I felt like crying. Me, crying!
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:54 am

I turned around. I couldn't help it. "Are you allright?" She sure didn't seem like she was. I took another step closer.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:58 am

"Yes, I'm fine." I siad. I was still just sitting there. There wasn't much to say. "Actually, no! I'm not okay." I said softly. "It's this boy I like. I never really got to know him so well. But I really liked him. And the kiss you gave me. It reminded me and I couldn't." I said.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:57 pm

I didn't know what to say. I just rocked back and forth on my feet. Akwardly, I reached my hand out and rested it on her shoulder. "It'll be oK"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:02 pm

I got up and gave him a hug. I smiled. I put my hands on his shoulder. "Thank you. Oh, I'm Sutton!" I said laughing. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you." I repeated.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:06 pm

I smiled, and gave her a little hug back. "Aydenn. And no problem." I wasn't quite sure what to do then. Then it dawned on me, that had been my first kiss.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:27 pm

"Kay, well I gotta go!" I yelled. I got up and grabbe my knife. I ran to my cabin. I laid down. I screamed out and opened the door. "NICE MEETING YOU!" I shouited. I wonder if her heard me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)   Making a Friend, .. (Aqua) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a Friend, .. (Aqua)
Page 1 of 1