Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making a New Friend or Enemy...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:40 pm

I turn to Katlynn, giving her an evil glare. Then I turn back to Mayble, I lean into her whispering in her ear so no one can hear, "Ok, I'm going to let you off with a warning. I get angry very easily. Just don't do anything to get me mad again?" I straighten up my back. "Are we clear?" I ask giving an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:30 am

"Yes..." I say a little scared of the teenager. Then I run off into the Demeter cabin. I take a deep breath once I get there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:00 am

I give a smirk as I see the little girl run off. I feel proud of myself. I turn to Katlynn and give her a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:48 am

I ran with Logan and Crystal in the Strawberry Fields. When I see the person I am looking for I stop and say, "There she is Logan, there she is Crystal. The mean girl that is rude!" I whip out my dagger after I see that they pulled out there weapons as well.

I pull out my hair brush and prees the omega which turned it into a knife. I see Logan attaching his armor and he hands me some armor and helps Mayble with her armor. Then he gropes for his weapon.

I help everyone withtheir armor then stare at the girl which Mayble said was rude. Then I grab my gloves, and put them on. I wisper, "Omega." One of them turns into a bow and the other turns into about fifty red arrows. I notch and aim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 am

"Hey, Mayble, what would you like me to- WHOA. PUT THOSE WEAPONS AWAY. NOW. Are you crazy?!" I asked as I leaped in front of the group or girls and raised an eyebrow at the three. I wasn't wearing any armor. Huh, well what was I supposed to do? Go clanking around camp in armor all the time. Whatever, I could deal with pain, if it came to that. I should be able to use plants to restrain them as well.

"Mayble. I'm very disappointed in you. You should never resort to violence against fellow campers. Because you're only about seven I'll let this go but if you decide to do this again you won't be welcome in the Demeter Cabin any longer." I said, thinking back to Deimos' words. 'One of my campers are dead.' Sure, these chicks weren't my campers, but I didn't want to see any more deaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:07 am

"My friends were trying to protect me and I felt so helpless! I'm sorry big brother." I say and then I run off into the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:42 pm

I continue making my way around camp. When I passed the Demeter Cabin, I see a teenage boy and the annoying little girl I was a having a spat with earlier were somewhat arguing. I walked in closer to see what the fuss was about, "Um, I'm sorry to interrupt, but is everything alright?" I innocently ask eyeing Mayble.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:55 pm

I seen someone run into the forset so I bonded towards it, My feet lightly until being me i tripped
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:57 pm

I hear a loud noise coming from the forest. Without waiting for an answer from the Demeter teenage, I run toward the forest seeing Colby on the floor, "Oh my goodness, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:46 am

Heaving a sigh, I walked back to the Demeter Cabin. It's alright, Mayble. Why did I have such fragile sisters? I had to be so careful around them, in fear that they would break. I wonder how I would handle them getting boyfriends.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:16 pm

I left confused and kind of afraid and lost
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:31 pm

I looked up nodded. ande stood. brushing somedirt of my couths
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:34 pm

I laugh to myself, "Just watch where you step."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:08 pm

I pursed my lips and sighed, "Ya I have a probmelem with that" I amitted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:16 pm

I laugh, "That's okay. I'm a little bit clumsy also." I admit.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:22 pm

I smiled and retied me dark hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:10 pm

"You have really nice hair," I compliment, "I would know," I say flipping my hair.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:05 pm

I blushed at the comment and smiled, "Thank you" I said before, Looking around nervously, and behind
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:30 pm

i wonder back in and i see others. i walk over to them. "where am i?" i asked them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:08 pm

I look back at the confused brunette, "You're in Strawberry Fields."
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:57 pm

"no, no where the heck am i? what is this place? where is my dad?" i asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:00 pm

"Um, are you okay?" I ask not worried at all, but I had to act like it.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:42 pm

all of a sudden flash backs came and the last moments with my dad. he had explained that i was the daughter of aphrodite, a greek goddess and i was a halfblood. i was suppose to go to this place called camp half blood. i was too shocked to remember. "sorry, im nichole. is this camp half blood?" i say quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:44 pm

I nod slowly and I cross my arms in front of my chest.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:47 pm

i sigh and run my fingers through my long brown hair. "at least im at the place my dad wanted me to come safe" i mutter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a New Friend or Enemy...
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next