Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making a New Friend or Enemy...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 pm

i frown and sigh. "look the thing is. i apologize." i say. "anyways i dont think ill be staying here. my dad and my brother need me" i say quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:08 pm

I nod sadly, "Oh ok." I say. Was she leaving for good? And I actually thought I could have a sister-like sister? That didn't even sound right.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:11 am

I kept silent, staring down at my shoes so I didn't say anything. She was kinda making me mad, how she spoke and all. I glanced up at her, saying two words. "Bye, tramp." The last part just was a slip of the tongue, and I couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:42 pm

"Jacob!" I exclaim. After everything we had talked about, he still had the nerve to talk to Nichole like that.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:16 am

"Oh..." I replied, kinda crestfallen. I just had to go screw up things every time. I had to go and get the last word, cause I was some kind of egomaniac. I hated myself, with every fiber of my body. I was never gonna do anything in my life anyways...
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 pm

i felt tears start to slip but i didnt want them to see me crying. what i didnt like was for people to pity me. "i hate you!" i yell at him and run out before the tears came
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Ok, I knew that was mean. But did she really have to cry about it? I've been called worse names than tramp, but I rose above and used it to my advantage.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:58 pm

"Join the list..." I mutter, glancing back over to Rita. I reached up to feel the spot in my cheek where she would hit me. I was a piece of crap, and I couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:34 am

I glare at Jacob from behind, "I know that she overreacted, but you should've bit your tongue." I say trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:49 am

"I... I don't know..." I stammer, trying to regain myself. I leaned against a tree, staring down at my feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:57 am

I roll my eyes as I let out an exasperated sigh. I walk over next to him, "You know, you and I aren't that different. I was like you back in high school."
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:10 pm

I let out a small smile. "A a******?" I ask her, fiddling with some grass beneath me. A big depressed a******.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:31 pm

I was strapped to the ground by vines. My mouth was covered. I was trying to scream for help. The only person there as far as I knew was a child of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:26 pm

~Where did you come from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a New Friend or Enemy...
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8