Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making a New Friend or Enemy...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:51 pm

i smile showing my dimples
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:04 am

I stand next showing her a stance in which to hold her sword.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:40 pm

i take a couple steps back and mimick her stance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:55 pm

"And I know this isn't probably the most important, but always try to keep a tough look going on." I say giddily. I give her one of my 'I'm so going to kill you" looks.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:10 pm

i giggle smile a bit. "will do sis" i say. then i frown and give her one of my death glares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:32 pm

I approve with a smile, "That'll do." I say proud of my little sister. But I don't dare say that aloud that way she won't get cocky.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 pm

i smile back "thanks" i say
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:13 pm

I wonder up the fields, noticing the two girls talking. I walk up to them, scanning them testily. "Little heavy on the eyeshadow." I say, not to either of the girls. Keep them guessing. Girls like mysterious guys, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:51 pm

I raise my eyebrow not amused. "What do you want?" I was not up for immature little boys hitting on girls almost 3 years older than him. So I give him one of my 'don't make me kill you' looks.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:56 pm

i roll my eyes. "like you know what your talking about" i mutter quietly. i didnt even wear eye shadow. i change my sword back into my ring and slip the ring on my finger. i give him a small 'innocent' smile. if he wants to play he is going to have to do it the hard way. "im nichole" i say to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:17 am

I scrutinize Nichole. Is she out of her mind? I bet she's going to mess with him later, I think to myself with high hopes for her.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:26 am

I glance at Nichole, letting out a smile of amusement. "Did I ask you your name?" I ask her, looking up and down. I glance at the other girl, doing the same. "What the hell is on your head?" I ask in mock amazement. "Oh, oh, that's just... Oh." I say, my voice becoming a mutter near the end. That was pretty lame. I think I'm losing my edge.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:45 am

i put my hands on my hips. "what? a girl cant be polite and introduce herself?" i say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Ugh, we didn't need this. Doesn't he have anything better to do than bother girls, practically almost women all day. Maybe he doesn't have any friends.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:18 pm

crticism much? gods he must be the son of momus. with that attitude he probably doesnt have much friends, or maybe none.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:28 am

"Well, who am I to judge if you guys want to do that with your life? Hm? I mean, Aphrodite Children aren't the smartest. Actually, their probably the dumbest. Hm. Sucks to be you." I say, smiling warmly at the thought. Like, people being idiotic brought me joy. Hm.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:56 am

My mouth dropped. i glance over at Rita the back at the guy. "did you just call us stupid?" i asked him, anger starting to boil in my veins, and i clenched my fist. no one, and i mean no one messes with my siblings, in any way, fashion, or form. "for your information my sister, here, was accepted at Cincinnati Conservatory of Music for college" i say to him. " I have a 3.5 GPA and is planning to attend Standford University" i continue
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:12 pm

"Am honey. 'I am planning on going to Stratford.'" And, really, doesn't take much to get into musical college." I tell me, smiling slightly at her mistake. This was easy, the way it was going.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:59 pm

i had enough. usually i dont get violent, but this guy was pushing it. i think, then i smirk "yeah. i did say i was planning to go to Standford, but i also said i have a grade point average of 3.5"
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:59 pm

"I also never said I cared." I reply, smiling slightly at her.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 pm

i smirk. "and I also never said you could insult my sister"
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:59 am

"And your point is?" I ask, starting to get slightly aggravated. My hands rested in front of me in a neat little position. I looked away from her. She really wasn't making sense. Like, the infinite monkey theorem makes more sense. Though, it does make sense. I wish I could try that. But, meh. I glanced back at her, telling her. "And, your sister is rather nice looking...' I say, then making a face.' Unlike yourself."
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:02 am

without warning or thinking, i slapped him right across the cheek. After that i ran out.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:00 am

I feel the sting of your hands, not even registering what happened until it did. I yell a curse at the girl, shaking my head in frustration. I rub my cheek, making sure it isn't too hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:53 pm

I opened my eyes in amazement on how angry Nichole could get. I smirk proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a New Friend or Enemy...
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next