Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making a New Friend or Enemy...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:22 pm

"Good," I say arrogantly. I continue walking. Glad he agreed.

~Sorry it's short. I didn't know what to put :/
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:28 pm

"Yeah." I tell her, stuffing my hands into my pants pockets. I really hoped there wasn't a awkward silence. But, I knew this would follow so I racked my brain to think of something. So, of course I said the worst thing; "Tell me about yourself.. Rita." I asked her. Hm, somehow that name seemed familiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:35 pm

I didn't really feel comfortable telling him my life story. He was arguing with my sister earlier. "I'm originally from Ohio." I start off.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:40 pm

"Oh... Cool..." I say, adding silently that their baseball team sucked. I glanced over when she didn't add anything else, and decided to tell her something about myself. "I am from Toronto." I tell her, keeping it just at that. Really, she didn't need to hear my dramatic life story about drunks and whatnot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:43 pm

My eyes widen in amusement, "Awesome! I've always wanted to go." Then I remember the time when we said we were going to visit together. That all changed.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:48 pm

"Yeah... I played alot of hockey, like a stereotypical Canadian should." I joked, looking back at her. I hope that she laughed at that, it was pretty lame to be honest though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:52 pm

I laugh. "Yeah, well, I'm head a cheerleader. Pretty stereotypical for an Aphrodite girl, eh?" I say teasing myself.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:00 pm

I let out a laugh. Whoa, wait. She was a Aphrodite girl? She fit the bill, but, I don't know. She wasn't really a dumb-blonde haired chick. Odd. "So, you're only here for the summer?" I ask her, because of her saying "I'm" as in I am, so she filled the spot still. Confusing, but it made sense to very few. Those few meet on Wednesdays to play poker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:07 pm

I think about it. I don't know if I wanted to leave. I got accepted to Cincinnati Conversatory of Music. I wanted to stay here though, "I'm not sure. I'm thinking about it."
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:13 pm

"Oh. really?" I ask, the forest starting to come closer to us. There were even more trees here and there now, soon blocking us from any view outside of the path. "Are you gonna go to university?" I ask her, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:15 pm

"Of course," I answer quickly. "I mean, one day. Not sure if it's the right time." I mean, it's hard to juggle University and taking care of a kid. That, on top of being a demigod?
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:24 pm

"Hm..." Lucky you I thought. I would never be able to go to college. I mean, it costs money I don't have. And, nobody was gonna help me with it. "What do you want to do?" I ask her, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:38 pm

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:04 pm

"Like, what do you want to become?" I ask, hoping she didn't mean it like 'What kind of activity do you want to do?'. Gods, I needed better talking skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:18 pm

"I was thinking about psychology. But I got accepted to a Performing Arts school." I explain. But I didn't really didn't know what I wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:10 am

"Oh, really?" I asked. I seemed a bit taken back when she said that she was thinking about psychology. That was some pretty complicated stuff and, you know, she was a daughter of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:05 am

"Yeah, I've always found the mind fascinating." I say enthusiastically. I could become a guidance counselor and warn kids to not make the same mistakes I've made. I look at him, "Not all Aphrodite girls are stupid, you know." I say with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:16 am

I stay silent for a moment, not knowing if I should laugh or not. After a moment I joined in with her, a bright smile on my face. There hadn't been one like that for a long time. Too long. "Not all." I say, kicking a acorn with my foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:21 am

"Oooh, I made you smile." I say pointing at him. I start laughing at how immature I was being.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:28 pm

I blushed, bringing my shoulders up to hide my mouth. I looked odd all hunched up like that. "Yeah." I say simply, continuing to walk like nothing happened. I didn't like awkward silences like this one bit, and I couldn't think of anything to say.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:58 pm

i walk back in. i was starting to feel guilty for slapping that guy back there. i call out for my sister. "Rita?" i call
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:21 pm

I hear someone calling my name behind me. I turn around swiftly, "Yeah?" I call out.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:27 am

I glance at the new arrival, unconsciously feeling my cheek were she had slapped me. I decided to keep my distance. I didn't hit girls, I mean, not human girls. It was kinda scummy in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
TextFreak101

TextFreak101

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:27 pm

i hear her voice. i walk over towards them. i see the guy that i slapped. "hey, look im sorry i slapped you a while ago. it just bothered me how you were being rude about my sister" i say truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:42 am

"Not about your sister, about you." I mutter, though it could still be audible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend or Enemy...   Making a New Friend or Enemy... - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a New Friend or Enemy...
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next