Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date with a pretty girl (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:05 pm

~Why? Their just sleeping. You know the Erebus warriors.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:07 pm

I know but it's boring xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:10 pm

~Fine, fine.

I woke up at the crack of dawn literally. I took off my shirt and looked in the mirror. How does she like me? I am not even that good looking?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:16 pm

I shot up. "Michael, how come I can hear your thoughts?" I asked. Then I touched his chest, "Your not good-looking, you're sexy, hot and handsome." I said speaking nothing but the truth.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:17 pm

"Holy Athena!" I said jumping. "What?" I whirled around. No, no, no. Not good.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:19 pm

I got worried. "Why is that bad? Michael!" I said with an edge in my voice which ment: No messing around with me now
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:22 pm

~Ok wait. It's not an Imprint right? Cuz that only happens when someone's blood gets drunk. So what would it be? Ahhh I can't remember.

I looked at her with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:24 pm

I dunno, just have blood exchange, make it easier that we say it's an Imprint xD

"Michael what are you hiding from me?" God I wanted to kiss him. I promised myself I wouldn't and that he'd have make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:27 pm

~But in Imprint you don't really each other's direct thoughts though right? I thought it was just feelings.

"Well. You see..." I trailed off. I was supposed to protect her not Imprint on her!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Sometimes u can actually if it really strong.

I frowned. "What is an Imprint?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:31 pm

~Let's just say it's not that strong since you've got a demi-god and I've got a son of Erebus.

"Umm...Like we are connected now. Mentally and Physically." I explained. Then I stormed out of the room in search of Darius.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Okay xD

I was left there. Hurt flowed trough the bond to Michael. I crawled back in bed and shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:39 pm

"Darius I have a problem." I said quietly.

"What is it?"

"I imprinted with her."

Darius' mouth dropped open in surprise.

"I honestly have no idea how it happened."

"Maybe it was an accident."

"I need you to go and explain it to her."

"Fine."

"Are you mad?"

"No.

The moutain-like warrior slipped through the door and sat on the bed with the lump under the covers. "Elizabeth?" He asked gently.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:43 pm

"Lizzie," I corrected him. I didn't look up or react in any other way.

I GTG...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:44 pm

~Me too.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:54 pm

"Michael misjudged it. It's not a Imprint at all. It's a warrior oath. When he made the oath to you it bound you two together. Or as long as you need him since he will outlive you." Darius said the last part quietly.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:29 am

I jumped up. "Outlive me!" I screamed, "How?" My body filled with anger.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:13 am

"Well..." Darius knew this wasn't going to be easy. "He's a vampyre. Your a demigod. He'll outlive you by a couple hundred years. I'm sorry. But he nows feels all of your emotions and so when you are angry he knows it. When you are scared or hurt he comes because he can feel it. An imprint is a much more crude form of this. You don't actually hear his thoughts. You feel his feelings." Darius explained. He let that sink in for a moment.

I could feel Lizzie's anger and confusion all at the same time. I hoped Darius would make it a little easier for her.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:33 am

I looked at him tears in my eyes. I attacked. I jumped up and lashed out at his face and caught him square in the stomach. I ran downstairs to Michael.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:39 am

Darius was startled. No one had ever got him before. Much less a silly Aphrodite child. He walked downstairs to the girl.

I had my head in the fridge looking for something to eat when I heard Lizzie run downstairs.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am

My mascara was all over my face, "Is it true?" I asked in a small voice, tears trickling down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:44 am

"Ith whath twue?" I tryed to say but mouth was stuffed with a sandwhich.

Darius walked into the kitchen and sat at the table texting Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:46 am

I swallowed, "Will you outlive me? Will you even age? If you do I'll have to become a hunter for Artemis and gain immortality." I said slowly.

U get immortality if u r a Artemis hunter right?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:52 am

~Yeah but you can't date anyone while your in the Hunt. It's a boy free and an Erebus Warrior free enviroment.

I looked at her and swallowed my dinner. "I will outlive you by several hundred years. I won't look like I aged but I will have on the inside." I said taking another bite and then swallowing, "Don't join the Hunters. I won't be able to protect you."

Darius watched the two to make sure they didn't kill each other.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:55 am

Shoot now what xD

I turned to Darius my eyes blazing with anger, "Can you piss off?" I growled and turned to Darius, "I want to become a vampyre then. I'll even go en beg Nyx for it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date with a pretty girl (private)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next