Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date with a pretty girl (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:30 pm

I shook my head, I'd like to carry it myself. I looked up and walked to the bridge door of the castle and put an arm around Michael making me look vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:40 pm

"Brothers!" I called when I walked in the front doors. "I am home. I hope you did not touch my stuff.

"We missed you Michael." A booming voice said.

"Darius." I said familar with the voice.

A tall guy about 21 walked up to the couple. He had intricate designs around his face. They looked to be saphire colored tatoos. The tatoos looked like ancient greek markings."Is this her?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Vampyres from House of Night xD

I flipped my hair back, "You're damn right I am," I said annoyed because he talked like she wasn't there.

BRB gotta walk dog will take around 10 mins or less.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:44 pm

~Yeah I was hoping you'd catch on.

I shot a look at her.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:53 pm

"Sorry," I muttered and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:01 pm

"Come on you." I said pulling her arm along. "Since our date is ruined, we might as well go watch a movie upstairs."

~Ok I only stole some parts in the HON series the rest I'm making up that ok? and a quick question: Are you a girl?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:02 pm

No, I'm a dude xD

I nodded and walked upstairs with him with an arm around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:06 pm

~Then are you a gay dude?

"Mike!"

"Michael what are you doing here?''

"Michael my man."

I heard a bunch of coments about how great it was to see me.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:09 pm

No, I have girlfriend xD

"Are you famous in this community?" I asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:13 pm

"A little." I said. "Stay here and socialize. Don't worry they all have more muscles than I do." I said walking up stairs to change.

~You seem kinda girlish or gay. Sorry but it's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:14 pm

I shrugged an just looked around alittle.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 pm

I came back down wearing a teeshirt and some jeans.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:21 pm

I took of the dress and put on one of his shirts so my bra was covered and I had the jeans which were as short as possible on under the dress and the Jimmy Choos.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:29 pm

"So which movie do you want to watch my lady?" I asked gently.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:30 pm

"A romantic one," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:33 pm

I looked through the stack of DVD's and found one. "What about New Moon?" I asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:36 pm

I nodded,"That's fine," I smiled. I wouldn't kiss him anymore unless he'd kiss me I'd hammered in my head.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:38 pm

I put it into the DVD player and then I kind of feel asleep on accident. It wasn't my fault that romantic movies put me to sleep.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:41 pm

I rested my head on his wide muscular chest. When he slept I fell asleep aswell. I lay curled up in a ball on him with my heels on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:43 pm

I opened my eyes and the movie was over. I picked Lizzie up and carryed her to my bed and gently tucked her in. I tiptoed out and fell asleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:46 pm

I woke up after he left and looked around, where was Michael. I hot out and went to look for him, "Michael," I called.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:49 pm

I was snoring like a chainsaw on the couch dreaming about riding horses.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:57 pm

I mentioned for one of his friends to help me move him to the bed and we did. I tucked him under and lay down next to him with an arm across his chest. " You promised we'd share the bed," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Subconciously I let out a loud snort in response.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:02 pm

I laughed and huddled closer and fell asleep.

U wanna skip the sleeping?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date with a pretty girl (private)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next