Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date with a pretty girl (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:19 pm

I closed my eyes. "I will not bear your body Lizzie."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:21 pm

I kept my thoughts hidden from him and said I was done when I was still in my bra, I knew he'd look.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:23 pm

"Lizzie I can feel what your feeling. Do not try that." I snorted my eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:27 pm

I sighed trying to feel hurt and sad. I sad on the bed my back to Michael and my shirt in my hands. I had a beautiful summer tan and an nice flat belly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:28 pm

"Do you have clothes on my lady?" I asked peeking an eye.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:31 pm

I nodded, "I am not naked if that is what you mean," I said speaking the truth even though I was in my bra I still had clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:33 pm

"Put your shirt on. I can tell you the last time I saw a naked girl." I said thinking, "I caught Roxanne, my best friend, in the shower and then she broke my arm."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:34 pm

I kissed him. "I wouldn't break your bones, I'd jump your bones," I laughed and pretended I forgot where my shirt was.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:37 pm

"Please put your clotheds on."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:38 pm

I smiled seductively, "Are you sure?" I asked before putting on my shirt feeling hurt, or well pretending to and it was very believable.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:43 pm

"Good night my lady." I said taking off my shirt. "Don't let the sex demons bite."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:46 pm

I laughed and huddled close and fell asleep with my head on his chest and an arm draping across his chest aswell.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:52 pm

I couldn't sleep. I had too much going on in my head.

~I really want to swallow my gum because it tastes so good!!!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Hahahahah xD

I woke up because Michael was restless. "Michael. Drink my blood, now," I said knowing it'd statisfy him for alittle while so he could sleep. I tilted back my head revealing my neck.

OMG my fingers are amazing they are dancing over the keyboard :D
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 pm

"Whoa. Absolutely not." I said then I fell asleep as a relfex and dreamt about chasing my cat Marley.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 am

I grinned, I knew that would've worked. I cuddled up and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:02 am

As soon as I woke up it was dawn. I got up too gently to wake her up and slipped out the door to the bathrooms.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:05 am

I woke up an hour later and noticed I was lying on a pillow instead of Michael's muscular chest. I sat up and put on cut off jeans some Converse and a bikini top before making my way to the Mess Hall where Michael would be without doubt.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:11 am

I splashed water on my face and spit into the sink.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:15 am

When he wasn't there I walked back to the cabin, I smelled and looked clean. I knocked on the bathroom door, "Michael?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:27 am

"Yes my lady?" I said rushing out without a shirt on still slightly wet from a shower holding my dagger.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:30 am

I put my hands on the abs, "I'm fine, I wanted to know if you were there," I said standing on my toes to kiss him softly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:10 am

"Yes I am here." I said standing tall.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:13 am

I smiled and let my fingers explore his abs and muscles.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:53 pm

I shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date with a pretty girl (private)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next