Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date with a pretty girl (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Date with a pretty girl (private) Empty
PostSubject: Date with a pretty girl   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:42 pm

I walked to Roxanne's black Mustang with a beautiful girl on my arm.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:47 pm

I followed him to the car and looked into his eyes for a second and then where I was walking because in the mud walking on Jimmy Choos is not the best choice.

I GTG srry...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:51 pm

"Here." I said picking her up and carrying her.

~Yeah me too. Have to go pitch 200 good pitches.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 am

I wound my arms around him neck and softly kissed his beautiful full lips.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:03 am

That was a definite uncomfortable moment for me. I opened the door for and hoped that the car was clean on the inside.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:25 am

I smiled and sat in the car which was surprisingly big and clean.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:06 am

"Oh thank the gods..." I breathed to low for her to hear. I slid in and and started the engine and pressed down the clutch and, lightly, the gas.

Last edited by Whatsername on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 am

I smiled and looked out the window whilst we left the camp.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:11 am

"So..." I said while pulling out onto the highway. "What's your family like?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:36 am

"Well, my dad' a famous actor which makes my dissapearance harder, he is nice and always takes me to set when shooting his movies when I want and I play some roles in some movies as well at times making it easy for Hades to track me down, I've found out recently." I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:23 am

I laughed, "You lucky girl."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 am

I shook my head. "I can't believe I didn't think of this, if someone sees me I'll be all over magazines and we'll be crowded by paparazzi," I said before looking at Michael, "Ah, who cares, keep driving!"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 am

"It's worth it." I said without looking over. "So...what do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Boy did I know, "You seem to ignore me. As in not look at me or respond." I said without doubt.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:49 pm

"Well...It has been drilled into my head that I should not show any physical or emotional weakness. That I should not let my emotional feelings in the way." I said, "I am not a Marine if that's what you are thinking." I wanted to tell her about Mooraj but..., "Here it goes."
I took a deep a deep breath and began, "It is a long story." I said. "Well it all started with the training at the 'Death Camp'." I put air quotes around Death Camp. "It's real name is Mooraj. Anyway I found out it was a demigod training base like this one. I escaped with two years of training with Roxanne, Emily, and Acaia. The bad people from the camp came looking for us but we found Camp Half-Blood. We all expected it to be like Mooraj. At Mooraj they beat us in the dark and made us use our senses and not our eyes. They made us feel as if we were blind. They made us fight the trainers and win. But the catch is we had to win or we starved. We didn't get food or water unless we got it right. We became like rats. Fighting for survival. Our skin became taut against our bones and we put on muscle and got super tan. There was this one 'game' where we had to get spikes off the trainer shoulders. We all won only once. It was a horrible place. Roxanne and I got it into our heads to escape. We had to steals weapons and win more and more food and water. Once we had all of our materials we battled our way out through the guards and that was not easy. That's why Acaia walks with a limp now. When we got here it was better but we stuck together and never forgot." I lifted up my shirt with one hand and showed her my abs and tan stomach. "Zero body fat because of it."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:15 am

~Are ya there?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:33 am

I was shocked. They'd taken me to that camp but Crischaela had rescued me, when she came they'd seen terrified when they saw her. "I've been there," I said. I touched his arm, "Don't be afraid to show emotion with me." I caressed his face. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:44 am

"You were not there for two years." I said keeping my tearing eyes on the road.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:49 am

I shook my head, "I know, but I was kep in a room tied up en being cut and all every day by different people some even stabbed my instead of slicing. They gave me drugs so I couldn't sleep so I know something about it," I said with a hard flat voice.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 am

"What did you learn while you where there?" I asked.

~Lol. Did you read the Pendragon books?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:53 am

No xD I'm making this up as I go along xD

"That they like slicing and stabbing thirteen year old girls day in day out," I said with a razor sharp edge to my voice.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:55 am

"All I learned is everything about being a warrior." I notioning to me and Roxanne's staves in the back. "Now I'm a badass warrior."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:00 pm

I smiled, "Correction, You're my badass warrior." I laughed and patted his leg alittle.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 pm

I looked over and gave her a crooked smile. Then I turned turned on to the express lane. "I pledge myself to you." I said. "I promise to protect you."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 pm

"Does that mean you'll need to share my bed?" I mocked and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date with a pretty girl (private)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next