Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) Empty
PostSubject: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:21 am

A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) VDysy

ıııııııııııııııııııııııı

Seth was kneeling behind a tree, patting a miniature snowman into shape as he waited for Cookie. Except it looked more like a giant deformed pea. It was snowing lightly, the fresh winter breeze whistling through the area. All in all, it was a refreshing evening, perfect for snowballing. Seth gave up on the pointless endeavor and looked around for something else to do while he waited for his friend. Dang, why is Sooki taking so long?

There wasn't anyone else in the warzone, probably because it was dinnertime. Cookie had told him to meet then, since there wouldn't be anyone else obstructing, aka getting unintentionally injured during their usually-more-violent-than-most war of snowballs. Overwrought with boredom, Seth sat back against the trunk of the tree and idly flicked his hand in the vague direction of a thick patch of snow, cancelling gravity. Snow, twigs and a camper rose up slowly. Wait, a camper? Seth's eyes widened in alarm and he shot to his feet. Uh oh, he groaned, gently letting gravity take hold again. Hopefully it wasn't someone who took things too seriously, else he'd be in deep trouble.

"Hey there, are you alright?" Seth called out, heading towards the camper.

OOC:
Yo Gummy, sorry, might seem a bit power-playing. D:
I just couldn't think of anything Seth would do.
Okay, maybe I did, but that seemed more fun. >:3
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:06 am

A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) Alice-cullen-ashley-greene-beautiful-happy-pretty-Favim.com-115999
shirley acodeva scotts * hecate * seventeen

Shirley put her twentieth snow ball in her stash and brushed her hands contentedly. She was pretty sure that she wouldn't lose in the snowball fight later on when campers finished their dinner. She put her index finger in front of her lips and muttered a warming spell.She directed it into the snow in front of her, making it warm enough to touch. Drat Shirley for forgetting her gloves in her cabin. She was just mushing a ball when the wall of snow beside her collapsed. Shirley felt the chill immediately. She groaned, and started up slowly. She brushed the white, wet mush from her hair, and looked for her pile. All of it were destroyed.

She sighed. then, annoyed. She hadn't even started a fight, She expected the place to be empty, since it was dinner time for most demigods, but she should have expected this soon. Who would throw a snow ball at her? She looked around for the culprit, and saw a blond boy walking towards her.

Instead of answering, Shirley stood up her height of 5'5 and demanded, "Did you throw that? You did throw that." She pouted, certain. "Yeah, I'm fine, but my pile's not! Now all of my snow balls are gone!"
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:06 am

A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) VDysy

ıııııııııııııııııııııııı

Seth was confused for a second, then realised that that abnormally large pile of snow was a pile of snowballs. He looked at the girl who was currently pouting. "Ah sorry, for that. But I didn't throw a snowball at you," he added. The girl must have thought he did it on purpose. He hoped he didn't make too bad an impression on her, seeing she was pretty cute. Seth himself didn't make any in advance for his game later since it would pretty much be breaking the rules.

"Why not I help you make some again?" He offered cheerfully, flashing her his signature grin.

Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:49 pm

A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) Alice-cullen-ashley-greene-beautiful-happy-pretty-Favim.com-115999

Shirley frowned. "What do you mean, you didn't throw that? Then how could it fall without... something... that would make it fall?" she asked, gesturing to her pile. "That couldn't be possible." As she stared at the white mush, she began to think if she had nudged it accidentally, and that wasn't the boy's doing. Or if she had warmed the snow too much that the base melted and it lose its balance. Well.

Normally, Shirley wouldn't accept help from a person she's annoyed of, but she still had her question to be answered. "Fine," she said quietly as she knelt down and casted the spell again. She began balling the snow once more, dismayed that she had to start over.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:37 am

ıııııııııııııııııııııııı

He grinned cheerfully, "That's the spirit." Seth sat down on the snow beside the camper with a flop, not caring if his waterproof track pants got any wetter, since it was waterproof anyway. He started gathering snow to form a snowball, finding that it was warmer and easier to hold than the snow he used to make that failed failed attempt at a snowman.

"Well, you see," Seth started, patting the first snowball into shape, "I sort of cancelled the gravity beneath your pile of ammo so they kinda floated up, ya'know?" He tried to find another way to explain it, realising his previous sentence sounded pretty ridiculous. "Okay, let's just say I can't aim anything well enough to come into contact with anything within a metre of my target. Whatever my target is," Seth admitted, before adding, "Unless I decide to change the target after that." He really couldn't hit with accuracy anything he couldn't get the balance of. Which was why he was okay with throwing javelins or bowling, but was an ultimate failure with archery and paintball.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:38 am

Shirley kept a silent for a while, thinking. Cancelling gravity, huh. Isn't gravity the force that made humans stick to the ground? Then, what if it was cancelled? She can float? She gulped. "That wasn't possible." She glared at the guy, who now that she looked twice to, has a brown hair. "You threw a snowball and you didn't want to admit," she added defensively. She finished her snow ball, but held it. She pressed her lips flat and sat cross-legged at the snow.

She just can't contain her questions. "It doesn't matter. Whether you're good at aiming of not, it's still... cool," she admitted slyly. "I mean, cancelling that force in an instant. It's like you're in the moon!" she said enthusiastically. She blew at her hands and grinned at the boy. Who was he that randomly float people?

Just to see that he was telling the truth about that making-people-float ability, she threw the snowball up. "Can you make that float?" She pointed up.

Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:52 am

ıııııııııııııııııııııııı

Seth chortled, putting down his first finished snowball, and patting another one into shape. "It doesn't work like that," he explained, catching the snowball before it could splat onto the ground. He placed it with the others, forming a neat row of snowballs. "That was too fast and near the ground for gravity to make any difference, and it would still hit the ground anyway as acceleration takes place seeing I can only cancel gravity and not momentum," he pointed out, before moving back a few paces.

"But this I can do."
Seth snapped his fingers and balanced out the force of gravity around the camper, causing a decrease in gravity where the girl sat. Enough to let her feel weightless and leave the ground a few inches, but not too much that all the snow and dirt would rise with her. The snow above and around that spot ceased to fall, instead drifting about as things would in space. "By the way, I'm Seth Bond, son of Bia," Seth added, watching.

Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:45 am

"Oh," Shirley sat back, disappointed. The boy's words entered her other ear, passed momentarily to Shirley's mind, just enough for her to frown and then going out the other ear. She only registered nearly half of that. Is he a child of Athena? He seemed brainy. So that ability only applies to things in the ground? Before Shirley could voice that out, the boy seemed to hear her thoughts. She felt momentary weightlessness and she smiled, delighted. She touched the floating things, too.

"Way cool!" she agreed as she enjoyed the feeling. So this is how it felt to be weightless. The boy told her that his name is Seth Bond. Bond. Shirley though of James Bond, that actor suddenly. She kept a straight face. "Ah, Bia!" Shirley placed the name. "Goddess of force, isn't it?" That explains his ability. Shirley began to feel dizzy after a minute. Being weightless for long... it didn't sit on her well. "N-Nice to meet you, Seth. I'm Shirley Scarlet from Cabin 15."

"You can put me down now," she said.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:26 am

ıııııııııııııııııııııııı

Seth watched her reaction as he told her his name. Typically, he grinned, unable to resist. "Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I'm Bond. Seth Bond." He remembered saying the same thing when he first introduced himself to his would be best friend. And Sooki. And a heck lot of other people. Somehow with new people, that never seemed to get old.

"Sure Shirley." Seth released his hold on the force slowly. Then something registered in his mind. "Hecate? Interesting... What sort of magic can you do?" He asked, winking at her. "I'm sure a pretty girl like you can control your powers way better than me."
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Shirley grinned and flipped her hair back. Her hands were cold, and she thought about casting a warming spell again. But she backed against the idea, realizing just now that Seth's ability isn't the one who made her dizzy, but her constant use of the warming spell. She huffed and stopped making snow balls.

Shirley sat cross-legged and doodled at the snow while she thought of. "I can do magic in speed. Yep, I can make myself much... quicker by casting some spell at my feet." Shirley drew an anime eye at the snow. "Just a large, explosion spell, and some minor magic. Just like that," she admitted slyly. She looked up at Seth. "Your talent is way cooler than mine," she told him, ignoring the compliment, but it still made her ears clap.

Before she mesmerized herself on this guy's talent, she glared at him. "You still owe me my pile of snow balls. How can you pay for that?" she challenged him jokingly. Suddenly, she cringed, and blew at her hands.

Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:14 pm

ıııııııııııııııııııııııı

Magic is just so interesting, Seth thought, scooting over to the snowball pile and adding another two. He then decided to warn her of their game. "To be honest, missing snowballs will be the least of your problems when we start our game," he admitted, gathering more snow. "I mean, there's a reason my friends and I are using dinnertime to play." What Seth left out was that there hasn't been one game where surrounding campers haven't been hurt by accident.. or not. Cookie seemed to be using their game time as an excuse to pelt people she disliked with snowballs. "We play violent and there has been... causalities."

He glanced at her as she cringed, "Hey are you alright?" Distantly at the edge of the far end of the warzone Seth heard a camper or two trudging over, one seemed to be calling his name.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:21 am

Shirley picked up a snow ball and doodled in it, too. Her hands were getting cold. Her heart suddenly pounded, and she blushed. She hoped her face wasn't making it too obvious, that she wanted to invite Seth, Seth Bond, the son of Bia, to the upcoming Sadie Hawkins Dance. Absently, she said, "Casualties, huh? I really don't know how can a snow ball fight get someone hurt. Really, really hurt. But it's fun." She smiled at Seth, but she isn't really scandalized with that. It seemed fun, and she was pretty sure that it will not be that violent compared when children of Khione started fighting and freezing each other up. Which might be the case.

The dizziness passed slowly. "I'm fine," she said cheerfully. "Really, I am..." her voice faded as she looked onto the edge of the camp, and heard Seth's name. She figured out that they were his playmates for a snow ball fight. She stood up. "Are they your, um, friends?" If she heard that, then so do Seth. Shirley decided that she wasn't going to fight, what with her hands being bare. Although her height may gain an advantage.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:45 am

ıııııııııııııııııııııııı

"Yeah, it's pretty fun," Seth grinned, then his expression turned serious. "But don't bet on it." He remembered when one of them aimed a snowball packed so hard that when it missed and whacked another camper instead, it sent him flying against a tree with three broken ribs. Every game had them ending up dripping wet and shivering with cold. Then Amber would dry them and help heal any wounds. "You sure? You don't look so good."

"Seth, come on!"

"Yeah, give me a minute!" Seth yelled back. Aw man, why's Crystal here? We'll get frozen to death.

"Not fair! Stal, you can't be in a team, much less with Amber. There'll be spider snowballs next-"
"What, so I go solo?"
"Yes!"

Seth glanced back. Crystal and Cookie were apparently having a dispute over something and Amber was trying to stop them - by dumping snow on the latter girl. It didn't seem to work. He smiled. "Yeah, they are my friends. An odd bunch, if I may say. Though I believe you may know Amber, she's your sister." As if on cue, a girl behind waved, recognizing her cabin-mate.

"Seth Bond. Stop flirting with that girl and come here."
"Yeah. Come and tell Crystal she can't team up with anyone-"
"Let's not have any teams then, we'll form alliances instead."

"Alliances sounds good. I don't mind being in Crystal's team though," Seth called out, turning behind and winking at the daughter of Khione. Crystal stuck out her tongue playfully and caused a snowdrift to fall on him.

He shut his eyes shook the snow off, running his fingers through his hair to dislodge the snow. Seth finished that last snowball and stood up, brushing bits of ice off his shirt. "There, all set. I've gotta go. Hey, sorry I couldn't finish your pile. I'd like to get to know you better though, so, wanna meet up sometime?" Seth suggested, looking hopefully at Shirley.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:39 am

"Yeah, sure I'm fine," she assured him again. On cue, Seth's friends came, all chattering and generally having fun. She smiled as she recognize her half-sister, Amber. As they talked about their snow ball fight, she looked down. She seriously wanted to join but she bet she'll be out of place. Besides, there's no way she can be able to scoop up snow with her bare hands.

Shirley smiled, confirming that hope on Seth's eyes. "Sure. Let's be partners on the upcoming Sadie Hawkins Dance, shall we?" she told him. She stepped backwards. "Let that be your payment for cancelling the gravity and ruining my pile." She waved her hand dismissively. "Just joking. But I'm asking you," she said. Well, that's a good opportunity. She rubbed her hands to make them warm, at least for a bit before she left the snow ball warzone.

She peeked around, and recognized a daughter of Khione. She gasped. "You've got a Khione child," she pointed out, and then tried to hide her smile. "Good luck."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:18 am

ıııııııııııııııııııııııı

Seth wasn't convinced, but he let it go. "I'd invite you to join us, but I wouldn't want you to get hurt." At her invitation, Seth let out a half-grin. "Sure, I'll meet you at 6? Outside your cabin."

"Seth, if you don't get here right now, I swear-"
"Yeah, coming!"
"-I'm gonna get Cookie to sit on you."
"That's what he's been saying for the past five minutes. And no, I'm wet enough."
"That's the point, sis.

He glanced at his friends. "Hmm? Yeah, Crystal's absolutely terrible." A snowball promptly hit Seth on the back, and he staggered forward, wincing. Seth straightened, then grinned, "Ah well, gotta get revenge. Seeya." He turned and ran back at full speed, skidding to a stop in a way that showered the daughter of Khione mercilessly with ice. She glared at him.

The battle commenced.

Last edited by Summer~ on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:35 am

ooc: yep. we finished a thread. I'm so happy. See you at Dec 21, Summer!
Shirley made and 'x' with her arms. "No. I'd love to, but I don't have my gloves. Next time, perhaps." And I don't want to get hurt, since a Khione was there. Shirley just nodded when Seth agreed. Inside, she was beaming. This was absolutely wonderful. She'll meet again Bond, Seth Bond at the 21st. "Yes. Thanks," she said earnestly. She peeked again at the girl, who set introduced as Crystal. She jerked forward as Seth got hit by a snow ball. She relaxed. "Yeah, see you."

Shirley was just at the end of the warzone when she glanced back at the group of friends. She grinned, and waved her two hands. "Good luck!" And just that, she ran back to her cabin with her hands at her coat pockets. She never realized she'll find a date at a snow ball warzone, and with an accident of snow falling to her, but life is unpredictable. Especially if you're a demigod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)   A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A perfect day for snowballing and I send a pretty girl into the air instead. (Gummy)
Page 1 of 1