Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"Will you make me pretty?"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThinkingOfYou45

"Will you make me pretty?" Empty
PostSubject: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:47 pm

I walk up to the Aphrodite cabin, and I suddenly feel aware of how I have no make-up on my face, my curly chocolate brown hair is just barley thrown up in a ponytail. I wonder if, if they accept, they'll put sparkly body lotion on my mocha skin. I wonder if that would look good? "Get back on task!" I tell myself mentally. I walk into the Aphrodite cabin and see most of the girls absorbed in something, either there hair, there make-up, gossip... I speak up finally, Hey, I need some help, now that caught there attention, I barley ever ask for help. Um... can you give me a well..
And then I say the magic word - makeover?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:06 pm

"You need a makeover?" I asked, smiling, walking up to her. I put my left hand on my waist. My honey blonde hair was perfectly curled at the bottom, the rest was straight. My blue eyes were brought out by my recently put on makeup. The whole cabin seemed to be looking at her.
I examined her curly hair, hard to see eyes, elfish face, upturned nose, and her five foot shortness. "Do you need a total makeover? I do everything anyways," I said. Everyone seemed to go back to their gossiping and makeup.
Back to top Go down
ThinkingOfYou45

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:10 pm

I was sure I never was this awkward before walking in to a room oh Aphrodite kids. I can handle pranks, jokes, violence, stealing... but I don't do make-up. Or love. Or really anything these people liked. I truly have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:26 pm

I cocked my heart shaped face to the side and frowned. "You wanted a makeover. You have to have something in mind for me to do. I can do anything. I'm a pro," I said truely.
Back to top Go down
ThinkingOfYou45

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Gods, I don't know. I wanna look amazing. But I'm not an idiot. Don't try anything, I'm not walking out of here with a crown and a tutu on. Then I realized maybe I shouldn't of said that, someone might get an idea. Not like Aphrodite kids were the nicest, what with the go out and brake someones heart tradition. But then again, thats just a rumor... I hope.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:34 pm

"Don't try anything? So, you come in here, asking for a makeover, when someone comes to you with an offer, and now you're declining it. True or False?" I said, crossing my arms across my chest.
Back to top Go down
ThinkingOfYou45

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:39 pm

I was getting mad now, I know I shouldn't let this stuff get to me, but it is so hard. I felt my voice rising, and I sounded furious when I responded. I just don't think children of Aphrodite should be completely trusted.

Probably not the smartest thing to say while I was in the Aphrodite Cabin...
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:18 pm

I raised my hands in the air. "You came in here and asked for a makeover. I'm offering to give you one. Do you want one, or not?" I asked in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
ThinkingOfYou45

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Just... do it. I didn't say anything else, mostly because I didn't feel like pushing it to the point of violence today.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:04 pm

"Only if you drop the attitude," I said in a sing songy voice. I skipped over to my bed, getting down on my knees. I looked under the bed. I pulled out my bags of makeup and hair supplies.

Every post has to be four sentances long.
Back to top Go down
ThinkingOfYou45

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:19 pm

I watched as she pulled out her bags. She seemed to have ever shade and every color of every cosmetic know to man, and probably some know to goddess too. Then she pulled out the hair supplies, and I fell in love. I always loved when my hair was done, but it only happened once or twice before. Usually just washed and put down. I walked over to her and picked up a curler. In a interested voice I asked, "How are you planning to do my hair?"

ooc: Sorry :) Will Do.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:44 pm

I stared the the curler she took from me. "However you want it. I could straighten if you want," I suggested. I shuffled through the hairbag of mine.
Back to top Go down
ThinkingOfYou45

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:57 pm

That be great! I felt like a little kid watching her shift though the bag. I probably looked pretty starry-eyed too. I was suddenly happy the Aphrodite cabin had less guys then the rest. I probably looked so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:05 pm

I looked around the Cabin. I looked at some guys opposite of us, laughing and looking at us. I rolled my eyes. "Those guys probably just like you," I said in a flat tone.
Back to top Go down
ThinkingOfYou45

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:27 pm

I rolled my eyes also, because I know she is just saying that. I truly don't care what the sons of the goddess of beauty think., I say, loud enough for them to hear. It's only half true. They are handsome, and I kinda felt bad for them, being around all this girl stuff, all the time.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:29 pm

I looked up at her. "They aren't that bad. Most of them hate the Aphrodite life anyways. They're actually nice," I said matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
ThinkingOfYou45

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Then I blurted it out - what I'd really been trying to hold in - I didn't think children of Aphrodite could be nice. Dang it, why can't I ever think before I talk! Um... I'm sorry it's just that love isn't too high on my list of things i love... It's like my brain and my mouth are working together to get me on Aphrodite and her children's hit-list.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:18 pm

"Most of us are. We're so caught up in looks. Love love love and looking perfect for those," I said. That's mainly the reason.
Back to top Go down
ThinkingOfYou45

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Your already better then I'd be. Someone said that about me I'd be mad. You just seem so easy going about it. I stop and take a deep breath. I swear someone soaked this room in Chanel No. 5. Then my ADHD changes the subject completely on me and I make a little pact to myself. No more assuming things about the Aphrodite kids.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:30 pm

"It's in our nature. We don't know we're annoying people and looking prissy. We're just being who we are. We can't help it," I said in a somewhat quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Will you make me pretty?"   "Will you make me pretty?" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Will you make me pretty?"
Page 1 of 1