Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel- Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel-   Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Now, to say Brianna was a little on the strange side, would be an understatement. So the idea that she was excited to come see her father in his office, was to be expected. Brianna adored her father, and had even brought the biggest, shiniest bunch of grapes from the garden for him. For now, she held them, sitting in one of the chairs, wearing her usual peasant skirt and tied up camp shirt, the grape charm on her navel ring glittering. Today she had waved her hair with grape-vines for her style.

"Daddy, I brought you grapes!" It was never Mr. D. Or Dionysus, or sir. It was always Daddy for her. Maybe she was too simple to understand she should probably act differently, or that she thought those formalities would sully her adoration for her father, but that was up for all sorts of debate, and no one would ever really know but her.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel-   Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:36 am

Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel- Tumblr_lnbyizVUZC1qidy98o1_500

It was another grueling day at Camp Half-Blood. Sun streamed through the dusty windows of Dionysus' office. He grumbled, seeing the dust particles in the air. He swatted at them irritably. Dionysus had never been one to enjoy Camp Half-Blood, especially in the summer. More demigods shows up then, and they all asked him questions. He groaned, sloshing around the liquid in his coke can. Dionysus jumped at the sound of a voice entering his office. He whipped his head up, his eyes wide in surprise before he settled back in his chair. "Oh, Brianna." Dionysus had always been confused about how he should behave around his children. The other gods and goddesses did not get a chance to see their children, expect from afar. Dionysus saw them all on a daily basis. He loved his children, each and every one of them. Despite his cruel nature, he really did have a soft spot for his kids. However, he was terrified to let it show. What would Zues say? How would the other demigods react to favoritism? He sighed, knowing that with Brianna there was no convincing her. Most of his children disliked him. They saw him as the reason for all of their flaws, and they didn't care for him. Brianna, however, did not think like that. She was a breath of fresh air, though he couldn't say he was fond of the name "Daddy". Dionysus pushed himself up from his chair and walked over to Brianna. He examined the grapes and offered a smile. "They're beautiful. Seems like the vineyard is going to do well this summer," he said. He placed the bundle of grapes on his desk, though he popped one in his mouth while doing so.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel-   Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:19 pm

"We're taking really good care of them! I've got my own vine I'm taking care of. That's from my vine!" She looked more than excited that he liked the offering, her shoes scuffing in the way they did when she was too excited to stand still, but didn't want to start acting like a goof. Brianna wanted nothing more than to please her father, whether her siblings thought she was being stupid or not. A lot of people thought she was stupid, ignorant, had bumped her head. They thought she didn't understand when they were insulting her. But she knew, and ignored it. You can't dwell on the bad if you want to be happy.

His own grape-colored eyes stared back at him as she looked at him, bouncing a bit, rocking from toe to heel. "I got Honor Roll this year at school." she offered, with a big smile. "And they want me to dance in the musical next year." It didn't occur to her that maybe he already knew that. Her siblings made it like he didn't give a snot about their lives, and she just couldn't believe that.

"Uhm, Daddy...I was wondering... I think it'd be really really fun if we could have a little summer festival in the Cabin courtyard or Amphitheater... Lotsa streamers and balloons and games and offerings to the gods and....Oh please can we?" She looked at him with big eyes. Most campers had told her not to bother even asking. That her dad would tell her no, because he hated all campers, his own kids and all. She never believed them. And even if he said no, she knew there was more of a reason than just him hating them. "I'll do extra Cabin chores for a month! A whole Summer!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel-   Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:07 am

Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel- Tumblr_lnbyizVUZC1qidy98o1_500

Dionysus listened to her ramble. Brianna had always been a bit of a talker, but she was a sweet girl. She got that from her mother, he knew. He remembered Abigail fondly, though god and mortal relationships never last. Dionysus snapped out of his nostalgia and turned to Brianna, who was speaking about her accomplishments. He nodded his head, deciding to busy himself with paper work. "Very good, Brianna" he glanced up at her, feeling awkward, "I'm proud." Dionysus had never been the sort of man to say these sort of things to his children. He felt strange saying it, as though he had no right to. However, he'd never really had a child as fond of him as Brianna was. At her sudden request, he frowned. A summer festival? They'd certainly had other festivals these past seasons. The Harvest Festival and the Winter Festival were both big hits, so he knew another one was coming up soon. Dionysus pondered for a moment, wondering if this would add any complications to the up and coming schedule. Realizing that it wouldn't, he nodded his head. "Yes...I don't see why not," he replied.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel-   Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Waiting with held breath and hopeful eyes, when he said it was okay, Brianna let out a happy cry, throwing her arms around her father. "Yay! I promise I'll make sure everything's handled and everyone behaves!" Her bright eyes glittered as she looked at her father in adoration, bouncing on her toes. Releasing him, she paced in contemplation. "I've got to plan! Streamers are a must. Balloons too... I think we should totally play pin the snake on the Gorgon too..." she paced, thinking.

"Thank you soooooo much, Daddy! It'll be a party you'll be proud of!" She turned, giggling happily. "I have to go to the party supply store! I'll use my allowance money, so it doesn't have to come out of the camp funds." Brianna was always going out of her way so she didn't inconvenience anyone.

Turning around, she hurried to the door, turning and smile a bright smile for Dionysus. "I love you, Daddy!" She blew him a kiss and ran off, it was only then it was likely noticeable that she had no shoes on. Like they'd been lost on the way here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel-   Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -Angel-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: