Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ] Empty
PostSubject: We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ]   We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:22 pm

I can't get my feet up off the edge
I kinda like the little rush you get
When you're standing close to death
Like when you're driving me crazy

We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ] Tumblr_m1wuysDGjg1r6kalao1_500_large

Adriano Brandon Miles
Son of Eros

Adriano sits on the top step before his cabin; cabin two. Resting his cheek on his hand which was held up with his knee, a look of boredom played across the sixteen year-olds features as he looked at his fellow campers as they ran about the place; chasing each-other around with soccer-balls and swords.

The heat was extraordinary today, and Adriano almost felt like he was back at Italy again. How the grass of the meadows was so tall and bright. How the water glistened beneath the sunlight as it moved. He could see younger Demigods running around with water-pistols; soaking each-other. Adriano wondered how long It would be before they were taken off them, if at all.

Wiping a bead of sweat off his forhead, Adriano brushed his blonde hair up and to the side into a quiff and off his face before pulling his snap-back on again. Having decided not to wear his camp shirt, the Italian-boy was dressed in a pair of surfer-shorts and white Superdry shirt; looking like a normal, twenty-first century teenager. Adriano was just happy with the moment of peace he was having, considering people usually seemed to flock around him.

With a soft mumbling of Italian beneath his breath, Adriano got up off the top of the steps and made his way towards the beach, planning on going for a swim or at least check out the girls. On his way however, Adriano's bright blue eyes had been fixed on the ground in front of him and collided into someone accidently, his shoulder bashing into them."Gah, I'm sorry!" Adriano exclaimed quickly, his Italian accent slight yet noticable.

By your lips, your word's a robbery
Do you grin inside? you're killing me
All along we talked of forever
I kinda think that we won't get better
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ]   We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:47 pm

We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ] Tumblr_m26il5ZiYQ1rsfoq6o1_500
~~~Rory We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ] _lightbulb__revamp_by_CookiemagiK We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ] _lightbulb__revamp_by_CookiemagiK Stanburg~~~
//Give me just a second I, I need to get my story straight
My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the empire state
My seat has been taken by some sunglasses, asking 'bout a scar and
\\

Rory stepped out of his cabin, breathing in the fresh air that contrasted greatly from the air in the stuffy Athena Cabin where he dwelled for the past four hours on a scheme. Deciding it was time for exercise, he had planned on taking a well deserved trip to the beach, so he stood tall, squinting at the sudden change from dim to bright light cast down by the sun, in his swim trunks along with a towel slung over his shoulder. He lifted his bare foot and was about to take a step when someone bumped into him with their shoulder, making him spin. Already disoriented by the light, his bad ankle twisted and he fell to the grass onto his butt.
He looked up as the guy apologized, bringing himself to stand again, seeing the kid's face. He raised an eyebrow.
"Wh-...You sort of look like me..." he said, looking at his hair, which was the same shade and hairstyle, to his eyes, which was the same color as well, and his height. They were the same height too. Rory blinked. It's fine by the way, you bumping into me...Just be careful next time, right," he said, nodding.

//Tonight, we are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter, than the sun
\\
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ]   We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Adriano Brandon Miles
Son of Eros

Putting his right leg behind him as he stummbled and preventing him from also falling to the grass beneath them, Adriano did a double take as he looked at this boy. They were both so similar! When standing up, Adriano was also amazed to see that they were both identical In height practically. It wasn't everyday you bumped into someone that looked like you. "You're almost as good-looking as me!"

Clapping the boy's shoulder lightly In a geature of an apology, Adriano nodded to him. "Sorry. I was just heading for ...oh man, I have forgot the word! Uh, la spiaggia! Adriano fumbled in Italian, the English translation finay coming to him. "The beach! That's it! The beach. Yes." He grinned with a click of his fingers, proud of himself.

Considering he had been In the country for five years now, Adriano's dyslexia and ADHD made him forget small translations easily, as was just shown.

Realising that he had been in a world of his own, Adriano held his hand out for the injured boy to shake. "I'm Adriano. Most call me Adrian. You?"

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ]   We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:14 pm

We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ] Tumblr_m26il5ZiYQ1rsfoq6o1_500
~~~Rory We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ] _lightbulb__revamp_by_CookiemagiK We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ] _lightbulb__revamp_by_CookiemagiK Stanburg~~~
//Give me just a second I, I need to get my story straight
My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the empire state
My seat has been taken by some sunglasses, asking 'bout a scar and
\\

Rory frowned and raised an eyebrow slightly. "Almost?" he scoffed. "Sorry dude, but I have to say I have you beat in the attractiveness factor," he chuckled. It amused him to think that this guy thought he was more attractive than him. Oh well, if deceiving himself brought up his self-esteem, Rory was fine with that.
Rory put his hand out and shook Adriano's.
"Rory, son of Athena," he greeted. He dropped his hand back to his side. "Are you from Italy? How did you end up here?" he questioned, his gray/blue eyes looking Adrian up and down. How would someone that far away end up in camp half-blood??

//Tonight, we are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter, than the sun
\\
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ]   We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Adriano Brandon Miles
Son of Eros

Liking Rory's returned cockiness towards the deliberation on which one of the two were better-looking, Adriano couldn't help but grin, not actually taking any of this seriously. It was obvious that he had the looks covered, but was fine to give Rory the fake confidence if needed. "Of course you are." He offered, sounding like he was speaking to a small kid that was, well, wrong.

Son of Athena? Okay, Adriano would be the first to admit that Rory probably had the brains out of the two, considering that Adriano hadn't even bothered to show up for half of his high-school classes, meaning he flunked them all. He literay lived on charisma and looks, which was good enough for him.

"Its a very long story," Adriano told the boy, having no intention of delving into it and shrugging instead. What was the point in discussing something that had passed? "Where are you from?" He asked, folding his arms across his chest as he continued to smirk at the other Demigod.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ]   We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We get along pretty well, huh? [ private ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: