Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Write letters you can't send

Go down 
+21
sapphire
Kol Mikaelson
firelord zuko
lara croft
Ninja Poet
moon
welshy
Eric
FudgeeBear
Mazzie
cher
Nico
panoramic
Myst
Pinky
GreekGirl
anna.
Zan
colleen
Colby
Crispy Bacon
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Write letters you can't send Empty
PostSubject: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:20 pm

dear ______
Just something I've seen on some other forums. The title is self-explanatory - please omit negative mentions of people on this site - even nameless mentions.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Dear _______

I really wish we were still friends, if we ever were. I don't know what happened but we are only mean to each other. I don't know if you mean it, because you call and talk and tell me your serects. Its ridiculous, I don't know what to think.

Dear______
Why are you so hard on yourself. What really happened? I wish you'd trust me to understand. I've been through things you wouldn't beilive.

Dear ______
I don't know if I really hate anybody, and I don't know how much I can love someone either. But your my friend and I do love you and I hate whatever hurts you.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Dear _______
I really wish you would understand that I didn't mean to fall for him the way that I did, and I'm not trying to steal him from you. I wish you would understand that I care about the way you feel, and if he were to suggest anything at all romantic, I would say no, completely because of you, even though I would prefer to say yes. Even though you did the very thing I wouldn't do, with a guy I'd liked way longer than you'd liked him, last year.

Dear _______
I wish I had the courage to say to this to your face, but I have liked you since grade two and if I were asked who I loved, not a best friend or family member, I would probably say you. You were my everything, but I was forced to move on when you dated her. When I pretended I didn't care. When I pretended I didn't care that only two months later she broke your heart. I didn't say anything, and I probably never will.

Dear _______
I see you once a week, and yet I find myself falling for you faster than I've ever fallen for anyone. I was honestly sad when I couldn't stand next to you during the dance in drama today, and I stared at you for guidance in the dance, when the most talented dancer in the class was standing in front of me, and next to you. But I was looking at you. Every time you looked at me, I tried to give you my most charming smile. But why would you notice me? You got King Triton, while I am just the Prince's maid. You have a huge part, while mine is puny compared to you. If only my plan had worked, and I'd scored Sebastian, because then maybe you'd see the full extent of my acting, and you be even a little interested. But I didn't, and I don't think you will ever notice me the way I notice you.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Dear _____
ur kind of mean to me stop

Dear _____
I hate the look you gave me when you told me that I got a C on the midterm. You said I should be doing a lot more than just passing classes and then you looked at me with all the sadness in your eyes and I started tearing up. I know you didn't mean it. And you apologized afterwords but it still made me feel horrible. You're one of my most favoritest people ever and I hate disappointing you. It's not the same when I do it to other people. I could care less about them. You're different though. I'm sorry that I'm a disappointment.

Dear _____
you're hot why are you still wearing clothes
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Dear _________,

I've been crazy about you for months. I'm the only girl that's EVER liked you. Everyone else calls you gay and ugly. So, how come when I asked you out you said no? Was it because I'm a year younger? Was it because I'm weird? Well, you're weirder than me so you can't say that. I thought I loved you. I thought you would say yes. My friends thought you would say yes. I really wish you had said yes. I just really thought you were the one.

~ Anna

Dear _________,

Half the time I don't know what I feel about you. My life was already occupied with another guy(^^^). Then you have to come along again. You tricked me once. I was humiliated. I don't know if I can trust you again. You say you love me. Do you really? I mean, I'm not even thirteen and you're sixteen. Are you being serious? Because, I may love you too.

~Anna

Dear _________,

I don't know why, but during English I always forget about everyone else. You've stolen my book a couple times, knocked my binder over by accident. Those little things may seem unimportant, but they mean everything to me. I don't know why, but I feel something towards you. No matter how weird you are, no matter how many times my friend Holley says EW, I will always be thinking about you.

~Anna
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:18 pm

dear ____
i miss you

dear ____
I wish that hand't happened. She's just not nice and caused trouble. No one likes her. I just want to be friends before she said something to you.

dear ____
im glad we are friends again cause I missed you. And I glad we stored through all this drama and we are good now.

dear ____
w o w you can gO DO SOMETHING NOT NICE CAUSE YOU SPREAD FALSE RUMORS AND LIKE THtaS NOT NICE MAYBE??? AND YOU ALMOST RUINED MY FRIENDSHIP WITH ____. I HOPE YOU STAY SINGLE FOR A WHLE bYE

with love,
Greek
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:35 am

Dear _____.
Now you know I like you, but are we still friends? I've just wanted to ask you this because I don't want things to get awkward between us. Sure I wrote your name on the back of my sketchbook, but that was when I had spare time, and I didn't have anything to do [nervously laughs] Dude, we have a few things inn common, and I wish I could talk to you more instead of small talk. Look, you have all the qualities I want in a guy, but to be honest, I just want to be friends, no matter how much I like you, I just want to be friends. But I'm kind of embarrassed to talk to you, but I do anyway, even with all my classmates knowing about it (TT.TT) but the more I talk to you, the more I get used to you, and the more happy I become. So can we talk to each other more?

-Pinky
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:41 am

Dear ______

I know how awkward it feels like when you talk to me knowing that I love you but no, it's not like how you think it is. I'm not like those other idiots in school who only talk about sex and know nothing about love. And I hope _______ told you about that Valentines Day thing. Sometimes, I just stare at your picture when something wrong happens between us. When you hold me it's like an explosion (I didn't copy this line from the song Spacebound. I made the line before the song was made.) So, just know that I really really really love you and I can't express how much I love you in words...
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:08 am

Dear _________,
Basically, I don't even care any more. I would have been livid a few years ago, but not any more. Now I just look and laugh, because I know and it's not worth getting upset over even if it's just me that knows. You can take it all, I'll be gone in a few years anyway.
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:21 am

Dear ______,
I still really like you from the bottom of my right ventricle all the way to the rigid surface of my asscheeks. I think we could have been the greatest, most awkwardest couple in the entire universe.
But of course, you've rejected me. But that's okay, it's happened to the best of us.
It's just how you left a mark on my brain afterwards. Just interacting with you makes me feel like a donkey's rectum.
Yes, you've got me questioning my own intelligence you dorky genius.
The people I know look at you like you are just big egotistical jerk face that doesn't know how to properly turn a girl down.
But you're just not attracted to me, and that's alright.
I'm just so happy you actually want to stay friends with me. But I really hope you weren't lying about it though.

Sincerely, Ivy.
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:13 am

Dear _____,
This would sound super weird if I ever said this to your face, but I actually find you cute and fun to be around. You're in the grade below me, and I know we will probably never even hang out, but it's nice to think that we could. We could. I know your girlfriend, she's really annoying, but she's kind, so I think you made a good choice. Maybe we'll talk again later.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:57 pm

dear ______

I hate you so much. You think you're better than everyone. I thought you were nice but you were just there to ridicule me. To make me feel like absolute crap. I hate you so much and you need to stop acting like I'm the cause of all your problems because everyone else in the class hates you. And most of the people in school. They just don't want gossip about them, so they put up with you. I just happen to make it apparent that I don't want anything to do with you. Why are you asking me to ignore you when you mock me every time I step near you?

Stop expecting your life to be perfect. It's not going to be perfect. Suck it up. I'm done with your crap, and I cracked and told you that. Once. Now people think I'm some ignorant biatch who likes to bully people. I try to like everyone, but you push me over the edge. You are the kind of person that I want to avoid, but you just come to me. Then you blame me for who I am. You act like the world revolves around you, but it doesn't. The world revolves around something else. And even though I know you can't stand that fact, you need to suck it up. Everyone else did.

Stop acting like you are the only living person with problems and that you're the queen of the world. Do you know how much it takes not to lash out at you? Do you seriously think that I don't hear you insult me? Calling me words that actually hurt? I'm done with you screwing me up. I'm done with you screwing my friends over. Stop acting like the victim. Stop acting you're 12 going on 30. You're 12 going on 13. You're at the same level as everyone else. Stop acting like you're better.

I have to put up with you all the time, and you don't know how much of a favour I'm doing for you just by not completely lashing out on you. I can say really hurtful things, and I hold back because I don't want you effing with my friends. That's the only reason. You may think that you have everyone on your side, but you just have the adults who are ignorant enough to believe your story. You complain about everything, and you lie about stuff that stings. Stuff that you can't understand. You talk about crap that's too big of a subject for you to process.

P.S. Don't expect guys to like you at all. You tick off even the nicest of guys in our class and they don't even bother hiding it. Only you think that they all like you.
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:50 pm

dear ______

this is you. You have to accept that. You just can't give up now. You think you are the only hurting? I hurt just watching you cry over him. You didn't need him, you never did. You are beautiful and I love you.
There I said it I'm in love with you and your heart and your soul and the truth is you will never look at me the way at you. The best I'll ever get at a kiss is when were pretending to say goodbye. Air kisses.
You are one of the best people I will ever know. I am certain of that. One day you will tumble onto this site onto this letter and you will know exactly how I feel. Or perhaps I will finally tell you myself. I LOVE YOU!!
You are my best friend and I’ll have to accept that. Just like you have to accept that being awesome is just who you are. Don’t smash that down for any guy especially when he comes back crawling to you.

Bye

Dear ________

What were you thinking when you got with Mr. you know who. Friends with Benefits!!! You are in the 8th grade. You need to set him straight and fast. My beautiful sexy lady.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:44 pm

dear ________,
seriously ur really hot why r u still wearing ur clothes um
but in all honesty i love baseball players keep it up hah
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:54 pm

dear _______,
Okay, I know things are awkward because of what happened and I'm sorry because of what happened. I didn't mean for that to happen at all. I wish I could take it all back even though it's not even my fault. It's hers! I'm sorry that now we don't talk anymore. And honestly, I miss you a whole lot. I miss how we used to joke around and talk. I never liked you though, and only wanted to be good friends. But well, all that's gone now. I just hope you do well and even though we see each other everyday, I'm sorry. I really am.

Dear ______,
Thank you for caring about me so much. It makes me so happy. Just thank you. I couldn't ask for a better friend. Thank you.

With love,
Greek.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Dear __________,

Please stop being so grade conscious. Maybe you don't notice it yourself. But I do. We do. The way you ask the scores of other people after a test and then acting so pokerface about it? Stop it. I don't like it. It's just scores, girl. It's not gonna affect your life.

Love,
Fudge.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Dear ______

I'm really sorry :( I dont know what I did, but I wish we could just be friends again

~Eric
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Dear __________,

You know what, I have friends on this site. Real, actual friends that I care about. There are people I hardly know but I dont dislike them. But you annoy me so much. I hardly know you and already make me want to call you names that would initially result In a ban. You a rude to people, disrespectful and harsh, and I hate that. I really hope you leave because I can barepy stand being on chatbox with you.

Dear _______,

I avoid you on chatbox too, because you are prejudice, judgmental and up your own arse.

Dear ________,

I am so sorry, but I have had a crush on your serious boyfriend whom you told me that you had got down and dirty with since I was about nine years old and he is still one of the only guys I know that I would pick over Emma Watson. Sorry about that, but do you mind if we share? :P

Dear _______,

You may not have grandchildren if I ever meet Emma Watson.

Dear_________,

I want to die. I can't be bothered with life it sucks balls so much I just feel claustrophobic. I don't want to live another seventy years focused on money and work and cleaning. I just want to go, man.

Dear _________,

I'm sorry for breaking your nose.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Dear __________,
Must you point out my flaws all the time? If I'm ignoring you, it means I don't want to talk to you! Don't you get that? It's normal for a teenager to be lazy and on the computer all the time. Just because I don't do my homework 24/7, doesn't make me a bad kid! Tell the girl with the A honor roll that she isn't doing enough, oh wait, that would be me wouldn't it? I know my imperfection, I don't need to hear them from you.

Dear _________,
Why did you have to leave for England? I miss you here.

Dear __________,
Don't ever tell me you like me again, when you tell the same thing to my best friend, and my other friend. Don't bother, especially when I hear her talking about making out with you all the time. Just don't. I made a mistake, but trust me, I won't ever fall for you again.

Dear __________,
Why don't you see me? I wish you did.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:20 pm

dear friend,
Can I call you that? I don't think I really can. I guess I should have gone with just not filling in the subject of the opening, but I had to go all Perks of Being a Wallflower on you because you hardly know me, and it seems that you may never know me very well. I don't want it to be like that. It shouldn't be hard for us to talk, I mean, you're literally almost everywhere I go, but there's the whole grade barrier thing, and the fact that both of us are probably spineless wimps, and I honestly think we will stay distant for the rest of our lives. I should say so what. I should just be okay with getting to see you every day, a few random smiles, a few unspoken words, but it's not really enough anymore, especially when I'm so ticked with everyone else, and I just need a new face.
Asking for you to step into my life and listen to all of my problems is too much for me to ask. I think I would be crushed by the real you, because I have built you up to be something really great in my head, and I know that no human being could meet the standards that I imagined you setting. We've talked, what, three times, if that? Okay, I'm just trying to play it off cool, I know we've had one actual conversation, and we've exchanged words two other times. It's always at lunch, but there's no denying that I see you other places. Sonic. High School Games. Every time I walk near the seventh grade hallway.
You probably think I'm stalking you, being creepy, although you should really be flattered that an eighth grader would see you so often, but I'm not following you. We just always meet up. It freaks me out, too, if you really are nervous. I find it weird, too. But with all the times that we've almost bumped into each other, almost spoken, we never have. It's driving me insane. I need a change. I need someone new. You have that girlfriend I talked about earlier, and I will not steal you away, try and split you apart, trying and reck your relationship, because my status as an older girl is something younger girls can't stand, I know. Trust me, I was there last year with my ginger friend. I'm sure you know him, you play basketball, right?
Anyway, there's a point to this, I'm not just rambling about you, I swear. I just... Really wish we could talk some time. Text me, maybe? I don't want you to think I'm weird. I like to dance, a lot. I also read, and I run. I play sports, but not like you do, and not like your girlfriend or friends do. I've kind of given up on that sports path. I'm too small for most sports anyway. I mean, you're taller than me, and you're almost a year younger than me! But seriously, I just... I want to talk to you, but I can't. I just can't. You are perfect in my head. I don't think you would be perfect if I talked to you. I think it would be creepy if I talked to you. I look at you sometimes, during lunch. I just look. I don't know if you look. I never stare at you, gaze at you, any of that stuff. I don't know if you see me like I see you, but maybe you do, or maybe you want to. Maybe you even want to talk to me, too. But I don't think we can. Maybe eventually. Next year we'll have a year to be completely apart. I kind of don't want to go to high school. Mind if I stay in middle school with you? I don't like the people in my grade. I'd rather be in yours, honestly.
Later. -Allison.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Dear _____,
I miss you, even though we talk every day. I miss your laugh, your smile, your face. I miss pointing out colours to annoy you. I miss trying to describe the colours then failing horribly. Remember when I tried to describe green to you? You know, the grassy stuff? I do. I remember everything. So why does your memory have to fade? I haven't heard your voice in so long, and I know you're moving on, but ohana means family and family stay together. Remember watching that film together? I hated it, but you said it was kind of okay. And then I made you watch Pokemon with me instead, and you agreed with me and said it was much better than cissy lilo and stitch? We had fun, right? So why are you forgetting Pikkusisko? Because I haven't forgotten my Isoveikka.

Dear _____,
YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:40 pm

Dear _____
I really dislike you. And I have a massive rant saved about the crap you put me through today, but I think no one here needs to know how much I want to murder you. Thanks, but at least I'm not a crap spreader, and those who I'm friends with are actually friends with me. I don't care about myself, but you don't screw my friend over. I dare you to come up to me tomorrow, because I will murder you. Don't even try deny what you did. Its bad enough you pretended to be my friend. See ya in hell "Amigo".
- Your murderer

Dear ____
Lol I don't like you. Your stupid and you annoy me and frankly not worth my internet tears. Please, just please, you discriminate and you annoy people and yeah lalalala you don't bother me anymore. I can't even express how much I ranted about you in your early days here, but lol now I just find it funny how you obviously don't think things through before you say them. Lol
- Hahahaha its not even worth saying who this is from

Dear ____
I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER BUT ROFL YOU AMUSE ME
I don't get your point like seriously everyone gets annoyed at you but you still go on. And your so kind of like vain or something its amusing cause you don't bother me as much as you used to but yet I still hate you. Idk, get a life.
- Lalalala Lol

Dear _____
Can I just say that Ily? Your frankly amazing and you make me feel better when I'm down and your just fantastic. I come on to speak to my friends and stuff and you pretty much make my day. Ily bby
- MEEEEEEEEE

Dear _____
Lol I don't know whether I should hate you or love you. Your the reason I got destroyed with mud and yet your just so funny I wanted to give you a big hug. You seriously need to be my first year k I'm just gonna go hug you tomorrow yep your amazing rofl you'd so give me a burst of humour every single day if you were my first year
- Lol the third year you tried to slap with a snowball [HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE IT THAT BIG?!] and instead got destroyed in mud. Idk your name and you don't know mine but pfft your mine now k

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:57 pm

dear __________,
u looked hot in the hallway today keep it up xx
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Dear Exams,
Hi. Maybe you don't know me. I'm just the girl who has been tortured by you for the last week and a half.
But guess what tomorrow is?
Friday.
AND I HAVE HISTORY SO MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay so I have that other subject CSPE but pfft after tomorrow you can't touch me :D
SO BYE EXAMS HAVE A NICE LIFE
- V
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Dear _________________________,

I know we barely know each other. But we've met before, and we go to a small school. I just want you to notice me. You're so hot, and asdfghjkl;. Just fall in love with me okay. You're perfect, okay. Last night at the basketball game when you were sitting in front of me, I died. I also died when you accidently bumped into me. Or when we made eye contact.

Sincerly,

Maeve.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write letters you can't send
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next