Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Write letters you can't send

Go down 
+21
sapphire
Kol Mikaelson
firelord zuko
lara croft
Ninja Poet
moon
welshy
Eric
FudgeeBear
Mazzie
cher
Nico
panoramic
Myst
Pinky
GreekGirl
anna.
Zan
colleen
Colby
Crispy Bacon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Write letters you can't send - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:10 pm

dear _________,
i hate u and i want u to harlem shake urself into a volcano
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Dear world
Do you have a personal problrm with me cause if you.do I wanna know why. Just like okay I can never be happy? Right now it feels that way. People hate me and my mom keeps giving out and shouting at me and im so stressed with school.cause like my junior cert cooking practicals friday and then theres like no chance of me getting to do anything fun next year and i honestly think i should just drop out of school and its either you or karma messing with me but i think its you. Like okay world leave me alone for a while please cause otherwise i may explode soon.
V
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:07 pm

Dear_______
I thought we were friends? For the longest time, you were the one who stood up for me in elementary school. And now in art you call me a loser? I'm sorry your friends are complete and utter jerks to me. I'm sorry I don't like anything you like. I'm sorry, ok? Can't we just be friends, the way we used to? I thought not, because you've changed so much, and I want the old you back. Now all you do is give me mean stares in the hallway for no reason... Is it because I'm different? Is it because I'm book smart and not street smart? I can't help it. So please tell me how to fix our friendship. Just stop calling me those names, and we can look at Mum Bett and laugh at her for hours, I promise.

Dear_______
I hate you right now. Know the quote from Sweeney Todd? Of course you don't. "Never forgive. Never forget." Thats what I do to you. I will never forgive you for throwing my phone at me, or for calling me those hateful words. You don't get me, you never will. I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, but I'm not your slave. I am my own person, not one who bends backwards to do whatever you tell me to. I have my own opinion, and I can't express it because you've got me on that sort of leash. And no, I didn't ruin your marriage so shut up. That text you sent me hurt me, deeper than any cut I can put on myself. You are family for gods sake! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU, AND I DON'T CARE WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU AND I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU DID!

Dear_______
Who are you to bully me? You hide behind a screen every single day and bully me. I don't know what I did to deserve this. Oh wait, I know, it's because I'm not like you, is it? It's because I'm not a popular who can't be herself around her "friends." If you really wanted to hurt me, tell it to my face. At least I have friends who stand up for me. The words don't hurt me, I've been called worse.

ooc- Yeah, sorry. I've not had a good week. I felt I needed to get my feelings out without telling them directly. :/
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:27 am

Dear ____,

I love you so much, but I don't even think you know I exist.

We've even talked a lot before. Like boi, please, take a hint, my gosh.

On serious terms:

Every time I see your username pop up, I get really happy. Sometimes, I even have to explain to my parents why I'm smiling at an empty Google search bar. Thanks for that, by the way.

You'll probably never know how I feel about you, but it's really nice writing this and pretending that I'm really sending it.

I wish I had the courage to actually do it, I really do. But I don't, and I probably never will. Maybe one day you'll have feelings for me too, and you'll ask me out. Then I'll get to tell you the story of how that post I wrote that one time about having a major crush on someone was about you. And how happy you made me. And how many butterflies you gave me just be seeing your name.

I'm not really good at ending these sorts of things, so I guess I'll just say...

Bye for now.

-cries-
-dehydrates-
-dies-

Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Dear ________,

I feel so utterly stupid that for a second I was going to break up with you. You're amazing. You're so sweet, IT MAKES ME MAD. You're funny, you're smart, not to mention so fricking cute; I just feel like a slob. Thanks for tolerating me and my depressingness and my loudness and my hugging. And also my rants, but I thank everyone for putting up with my rants. AND HOLY CRAP WE MADE IT A MONTH AND A HALF ALREADY, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? Well, I love you and I hope I do not have that stupidity again.

Love,

Kat

Dear ________,

Hey you...yeah...hi...

So, at some point in my insanity at beginning of the year, I liked you. Huh.

I used to regret it so much, and be embarrassed by it. Now I'm sort of glad I did. I met all you guys because of this odd experience and a lot of embarrassing, hysterical moments came out of it. I used to think, I though you were a completely different person. I thought I made up a person I thought was you in my head. But now that we're actually friends and we hang out this much, I see that you are that person.

Please don't be sad. And you're not fat.

Love,

Kat

Dear __________,

YOU JUST ANGER ME SO MUCH I CAN'T FATHOM.

ALL YOUR STUPID LIKES AND VIEWS AND OPINIONS OH MY GOD....

YOU PUT THE IM IN IMMATURE.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ANYTHING MEANS AND YOU'RE SO IDIOTIC SOMETIMES I JUST....GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ON EARTH WERE WE EVER FRIENDS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

YOU ARE LIKE THE NIGHTMARE PRISSY GIRLS FROM MY OLD TOWN.

PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE

JUST MOVE SO I CAN STILL KEEP MY HALF DECENT FRIENDS AND NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU!!!!

IIIIIIIIIII HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Hate,

Kat

Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Dear _____,

I miss the old you. The funny, nice, clever person that I first met 2 years ago.
What happened to you?
I don't remember ever knowing the whiny, argumentative, pugnacious person that you are know.
The only reason I'm bringing this up is because we're working together, and I keep telling myself, 'the old you wouldn't do that.'
Where did you go?
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Dear __________,

What happened? What did I do?

What did I do that made you all hate me so much?

Was it my "FOUL, SATANIC LANGUAGE" that _____ talked about?

Was it my pervertedness?

Was it the fact that I can't stand the sparkle Queen and supreme ruler of the group? (Ranted about 2 posts up.)

Was it that I got tired of being a goodie two shoes?

I did nothing. Nothing but act like myself. I came out, and I acted like myself for the first time ever. My real friends like me for who I really am. You guys clearly don't. You've always wanted me to change. You have never fully liked me.

Sixth Grade:

"Why are you goth, just act like a normal person!"

So I went girly girl.

"Why are you all pink now? Go back to being goth!"

Then I started dating Tommy.

"Why are you dating him? He's a freak! A complete nutter!"

So I broke up with him.

"Why on earth did you break up with him?! You broke his heart!" (That of course repeated several times)

Beginning of Seventh:

"Oh good, you dress normally for once!"

I act like a stupid little sluty priss for two months.

Then I met ______.

"YOU LIKE HIM!?!?!?!?! EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!"

Then I started hanging out with Erin. I acted not sluty, but still prissy and naive. I trashed people with the sparkle queen. Then I stopped liking _________.

The sparkle queen said she supported me back when I liked him, but she said,

"I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIKED HIM!!!! HE'S DISGUSTING!!!"

And I agreed because she was my friend.

Then I started liking a certain someone.....

"Oh, we totally support you, but you have NO chance with him!"

Tensions grow high between me and sparkle queen. Ooooh!!!!

"Face it, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN."

I asked him out.

And now look what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then I started hanging out with eighth graders more often.

That got the sparkle queen angry.

"I CAN HAVE OTHER FRIENDS BESIDES YOU GUYS, BUT YOU CAN'T."

Then drama scene after drama scene.

Finally, I came out about being bisexual. I started acting more like a tomboy, talking about "perverted" subjects, real world issues, Vlogbrothers, and then hanging out way more with the eighth graders.

THAT WAS IN VIOLATION OF EVERYTHING YOU GUYS STAND FOR, CLEARLY.

So, fight after fight, and now you guys have dropped me immediately.

I'M TIRED OF CHANGING FOR YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either like me for who I am, or don't at all.

Don't at all? That is fine.

Go along thinking I have no friends now. (When I actually I have nicer ones in our grade, and in eighth grade).

Go ahead thinking I have no real relationship. (Just because that little naive, self-centered biotch had a horrible relationship with Muslim, does not mean that I have a horrible one as well.)

I really couldn't care less about you guys!

Oh and I can see it now.

"Kat has ruined her life! How will she function with out us?! We were her only hope! What on earth will she do now? She's such a fool."

Meanwhile I have friends I love, a guy I love, and a life.

I wish you guys would just get one too.

Civilly,

Katherine

Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:17 am

Dear Kat,

^that was the most beautiful thing that I have read. Seriously.
And we must talk about Vlogbrothers together sometime.

-Beanie
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Dear __________,
Ugh, you. I hate you. Seriously, you are the greatest burden ever thrown at mankind, but you are way more than that. Annoying, self-serving, disrespectful, rude, and discouraging to everyone. Yet, you don't seem like that when you talk to me. Make up your mind, please?

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:56 pm

Dear Beanie,

Thank you.

And yes, we must discuss Vlogbrothers.

~Kat
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Dear_____ &________

Does the season really have to end?!? Gah, you leave me at a cliffhanger and rip my heart out like twice with my favorite OTP's. And then you go "Hey I have a good idea, lets end the season with a heart wrenching moment! Thats a great idea!" Haha. Yeah, no. Can't you just please bring him back and have an episode every week until I die? That would be great, guys, thanks!

With mixed feelings,

Bacon (~o.o)~

Dear_______

You are like my best friend, I'm just to proud to admit it. You bought me an awesome Slytherin tie for my birthday, and I've no way of repaying you. We have got to hang out this summer and SHAVE THE POPE (inside joke) AND FANGIRL OVER JOHNNY DEPP. But no seriously, I'll go camping with you if you go to Wisconsin with me. I promise I'll buy you a Gryffindor tie and go paintballing with you on your birthday. You've stuck with me through so much this past year, and I hope we'll always be friends. Though with my luck, that won't happen.

Love,

Padfoot :3
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:27 am

Dear _____
Its sort of odd, but I feel like at some point, I'm going to become the ignored friend. Its happened before, as you'll know, and I still don't talk to that certain friend. But you and me have been friends for a long time, and I guess now it just feels weird. I never really thought much of it in the first few days, but now it seems that you're getting closer to one person, and further away from the other. Hint: I'm the one who's far away right now.
Not that I don't like it. And I'm really happy for you. But I don't want to lose my only other friend, if you get me. Cause if I do then I'm pretty much on my own.
Don't forget me okay? I couldn't bear it if you did. But also, just like that holiday, I'm not going to be the reason you didn't do what you wanted. I told you, go on that holiday if you wanted, because we aren't joined at the hip. Sure, I couldn't go, but if you wanted to, then you should. Well if you really like him, then go for it. Just don't forget about me, because I like to think I wouldn't forget about you in that situation.
From,
Your Friend.

Dear _____
I'm really sorry. I was wrong, I was an idiot, all that stuff. But I can't change my feelings about it, and I'm not going to take it back. I'll apoligize for it, but I will not take that back. What you were doing was crap, and now I find you aren't even with him anymore, which hurts. One month ago you were all prepared to lose your friends over him, and now, you aren't even talking to him. And yet, you can't admit I was right, just like I won't take back what I said. And I was right. I told you it would end sooner than you thought, and you laughed, and you told me I was wrong. But I was right, wasn't I? And Its worse than I thought it would be, being right. Because being right means that I lost you as a friend.
But being honest, our friendship was in trouble a long time ago. We just didn't get along anymore. You needed to grow down, and according to you, I needed to grow up. You weren't the same person I became friends with two years ago. You changed, and I'm sorry, but I don't like that change. Its too dramatic, too different to the real you. So before this guy, I knew we wouldn't be friends much longer. Horrible, I know.
And I'll still say hi to you. I'll be civil, be decent around you. But it hurts too much knowing that you won't listen to me. It hurts knowing that you won't let me be there for you, when I'd let you be there for me. So I can't continue trying to salvage some part of our friendship. I physically can't.
Thanks for being my friend when I really needed you. And thanks for giving me advice all them times. Thanks. And sorry, even though its much too late.
From,
Vina.

Dear ____
Thanks for being a friend the last three years. Not a best friend, not a good friend. But someone who would sit beside me and talk to me, and just generally put up with my rambling. You don't know how much it helped me, and how much that meant to me. You were the one person I thought hated me, but no, you talked to me every day. You sat beside me in classes, you let me hang around with you and your friends on occasion. You really helped. And you're someone I look up to now. Thanks. Even if I'll never voice it out load to you, thanks.
From,
Vina.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:52 am

Dear, _________ & _________
I went everywhere for you. I even did my hair for you. I bought new underwear, light blue, I wore them just the other day. Love, you know I'll fight for you. I left on the porch light for you. Whether you are sweet or cruel I'm gonna love you either way. Love, oh love, I gotta tell you how I feel about you, cause I, oh I, can't go a minute without your love. Like a satellite, I'm in orbit all the way around you, and I would fall out into the night. Can't go a minute without your love. Love, I've got it bad for you, I saved the best I have for you. You sometimes make me sad and blue, wouldn't have it any other way. Love, my aim is straight and true. Cupid's arrow is just for you. I even painted my toenails for you, I did it just the other day. Where you go, I'll follow, you set the pace we'll take it fast or slow. I'll follow in your way. You got me, you got me, a force more powerful than gravity. It's physics; there's no escape.
YET YOU'RE BOTH STILL MORE INTERESTED IN MY COUSINS ?!?!?!?!/11/1/1/1/1!?
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Dear__________

Hello dearie I miss you.
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:44 pm

dear ______
I really hate you. I don't know how else to put it. But I never intended for our friendship to end that way. I had never intended for you to say anything to me, but then you brought in her and her 'boyfriend jk we're only friends let me send you nudes but only as a friend'. And you know what? Fine. If you can't handle your own issues, if you want to do that you can. But if you seriously meant you'd never liked me, you could have told me earlier because if you hadn't noticed, I can make friends with pretty much everyone. But no. You've left me with no choice but to sit at the back of class in between to guys who got in trouble. You've made the teachers feel the need to switch me out of the class for the last month of June. And then you pretend like everything's fine between us. Like we're still friends. I don't get you. Do you want to be my friend still or no?

dear ______
Could you just tell me if you're dating her or not because I really like you and you know it and I want you to ask me to grad but if she's around you won't and we all know you like me better so just dump her sorry butt and love me thanks

Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:10 am

Dear __________,

i actually think about you all the time. like, you're always in the back of my mind. it was nice seeing you this weekend and saying bye to you before you went to school yesterday. if you lived closer, i'd really struggle not to date you, because i really like you. it's insane. too bad i only see you once a year. you got a lucky escape from me there, mate.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Dear ___

Do you love me? It really doesn't seem like you do... Or if you do, you have the most oddest ways of showing it. You want me to become rich and successful, and I just don't think I can. I know I'm destined for greatness, but I'm not going to become what you want me to be.
We all have our flaws, and mine happens to be math. I'll admit it. I suck, and that's partially because I don't study, and when I ask you for help, you yell at me. When I got honors roll, the only grades that were not A's or higher were science and math. C+ in science and D+ in math. You, instead of being proud that I achieved honors roll, decided to pick on me because I suck at math.
And then there is the laziness issue. I'm not necessarily lazy. When I do work I do it well, and you know that. I just procrastinate. Every teenager does it, and when you were one, I'm sure you did it too. I promise on the river styx I'll clean my room this summer. I swear by the Angel I will clean the office as well. But just let me do it when I want to.
You don't show you love me. At all. You come home, watch the news, eat dinner, and shut yourself in your room until you leave for work the next day. You barely acknowledge that I exist! Do you wanna know why I talk back the way I do, why I do the stuff I do? It's because you're not giving me the love and attention that I deserve and need. We used to have a really strong bond when I was little, and you were the only one I could go to in my hour of need. Now? Now I just go to my books and fictional friends when I'm lonely or sad.
I wished you told me you loved me. Just once.

Love,

Wickedlovely01
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:51 pm

Dear _________ ___ _______,
If you want good grades, turn off the phone, computer, and anything else and go and get it. If you want something in life, go get it. Nothing in life isn't going to get handed to you on a silver platter. I hate when ________ _____ ______ complain about not getting good grades. Just turn it all off and get what you want. You're whole life can't revolve around this.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:45 am

dear __,

you amuse me.

not in a good way, mind you.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:49 am

dear _______,
yoooooo whats with the new layout i dont rly like it um change it back now or im going 2 die
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:12 pm

dear ______,

Thank you for wasting three months of my life.

So I hang out with you guys for like a two months and I went again my parent's constant yelling and telling me not to hang out with you guys. Then you kind of just stopped liking half of the people you're friends with and like everyone followed. So first it was that kid I don't really know so I didn't think anything of it. Then after _______ finally yelled at you guys for being terrible friends, which you guys were being but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to ruin stuff, you guys just threw him out of your lives. He doesn't even hang out with any of the people who used to be his friends because of you...And then if that wasn't enough, you decided to stop liking me. Okay. So, ____ just hates me, and I don't really give a **** about her, but of course since she's your friend you started disliking me. You all went into town on my birthday and didn't invite me. Then you constantly lied to my face saying that we were friends. This is more directed at _______ because ________ doesn't actually hate me I think. I had a fun day today, while at school. Because there, there were nice people who didn't hate me that much so I had fun. Then, I wanted to hang out with  ________ and __________ because I thought you guys were going to  town. So, then when we went to her house, you guys just talked about how much you hated me and how little I was.  And then when we finally left and were going places, ________ had to leave and right at that moment I wanted to go home. So, I had the most miserable time ever, getting pushed into the fricking creek by ________ and getting told I have no boobs several times and that I'm such a hate-able person. I'm just done. I'm tired of this. I can't believe I wasted three months on you guys. I LOST HALF MY FRIENDS BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS. BECAUSE I STARTED ACTING MORE LIKE MYSELF BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I ACTED WITH YOU GUYS, AND NOW I HAVE NEXT TO NO FRIENDS BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD BE THERE FOR ME.

I just want to go back in time and stop myself from ever meeting ANY of you, even if that means me never getting to date _________. Because I'm tired of crying myself to sleep.

~Anna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:48 pm

OH MY GOD f*** YOU I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS. GUESS NOT. YOU'VE BECOME YOUR DEPRESSION AND I CAN'T TALK TO YOU WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE. HONESTLY I'M TIRED OF TRYING TO BE THERE FOR YOU IN EXCHANGE FOR THIS s***. SOME FRIEND YOU ARE. wrote:
anna

Im sorry Im such a pain in the butt , Im sorry I hate myself and am suicide , Im sorry I cut. But you can be mean sometimes too, I forgave you so many times yet still you do this. You did some mean things too more then them . THEY WERE GIVING HINTS ALL DAY! 
PS sorry for everyone else who reads this Im sorry.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Just a casual reminder that it was already said this topic isn't for targeting members of the site. I'd have to ask that further problems between the two of you, or further continuation of this dispute should be continued in Private Messages.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Topic has been locked and moved to the graveyard due to misuse and violation of the one rule mentioned in the first post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write letters you can't send
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3