Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Write letters you can't send

Go down 
+21
sapphire
Kol Mikaelson
firelord zuko
lara croft
Ninja Poet
moon
welshy
Eric
FudgeeBear
Mazzie
cher
Nico
panoramic
Myst
Pinky
GreekGirl
anna.
Zan
colleen
Colby
Crispy Bacon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Write letters you can't send - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:40 am

Dear _______
Im lovin these lies. Every person who has spoken tome is telling me you told them a different lie.so how did u think ud ever get away wit it? Lol have fun wit ur lies
- V
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:25 am

Dear _____,
I literally ranted about you to nico I got so pissed off. Can I punch you in the face please?

Dear ______,
Call her anorexic again and I will punch you in your face ok. You don't understand how much her feelings are hurt. A disorder isn't something to laugh about. plus, now she's over it, she is absouletly gawgous. She's the prettiest girl I know so don't hate on what you want. I'm like seventh belt in karate I will whoop your arse.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Dear _______,
wow you can go do not nice things to yourself and him too. wow you pretended to care all this time wow your so funny lololol
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Dear ______,
wow I miss u

Dear _____,
Please don't stop texting me. Don't stop being my friend. I get really worried when you don't reply to me and it makes me feel really bad.

Dear _____,
What happened? When I first met you we were so cool and now we aren't? I don't know what happened and I tried to mend it but I guess I couldn't because you still hate me.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:32 pm

Dear _______,
You can die alone with your cats, because you are a heartless person. Yep.
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:49 am

Dear _________,

You barely know me yet you rant on and on about me. Every time I try to jump into a conversation or state an opinion you have something negative to say about it. Now that you're a little higher up in the world I don't even know if I want to stick around.(maybe it's the amazing way you suck up) It sucks not being able to enjoy myself when you're around. I'm afraid of saying something you'll freak out about. I don't know if you have some creepy fascination with me or if you're just a straight up uh.. Meanie? Yeah sure Meanie.

- Love Eric :')
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:10 pm

dear kid,
you're a year younger than me i can call you that get over it. you followed me today so i guess you really do know i exist. you aren't following your gf. i don't really think she's going to like that, hun. but anyone, nice acknowledging you. i know you exist, too.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:27 am

Note: This thread isn't for you guys to bash on other members of the site. We don't want another secrets thread.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:10 pm

a secRETS THREAD FDLAKJFE;A /punches all da walls
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Dear Everyone

I love you all so much like guys, I don't where I would be as a person if I had never joined this site. I'm not kidding in any way. Guys I've been on this site for 2 years 8 months and 8 days To. The. Date. No one can tell me spending that much time in a single place with most of the same people hasn't changed me as a person. Weather for better or worse, doesn't matter because I am rather pleased where I'm at as a person. Weather i've known you for that long or if your a brand new member you have and are changing my life and I honestly love you guys for it. I've become more responiable, I'm able to speak my mind, and I'm not alone because even if you are faceless I know that this has become a place to be and they're people here to talk to at all times. Thank you guys. I can't regret anything.

Love, Colby
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:08 pm

dear _______,
wow, you changed fast. i didn't know you were the type to change in a heartbeat for someone like that, especially her. i guess you are uneducated about the fact that she harassed me in middle school, huh? no one seems to know, or care. how lovely. you're changing your life for someone who could care less, just so you know. also,

i have no respect for you anymore.

k thanks not really bye
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:35 pm

dear ______,

i wish you knew that everyone around you cares about you and that you're not alone
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:26 pm

dear everyone,

I just want you to know that you're are beautiful and perfect and that someone out there loves you so much, and that nobody is worthless.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:02 am

dear friend,

You are my best friend. Rather, you WERE my best friend. But ever since you left me hanging on that day, I felt out friendship grew a rift that is growing until now. I'm sorry. But should I be the one saying sorry? No one can't blame me if I didn't want your company when you were with THEM. I hope you are noticing, that you aren't insensitive about it. Don't be blind. Don't be deaf. I know you knew.

I really cannot be sure if I can be honest with you. Please forgive me if I faked myself in front of you. I'll just stay away. It hurts, you know. It hurts. The pain slowly morphed into anger, and then to determination--determination to stay away. I don't want that to happen anymore.

You say you don't like a friend of ours, because she left you hanging. You did that to me. How is that, hm? Do unto others what you don't want to do unto you? Isn't that a little bit twisted? I want to send this letter to you, but I can't.

I hope you notice.

Bitter,
Fudge

Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:39 am

Dear ___,

Why are you so amazing and perfect edfcvbujnimef STOP MAKING ME LIKE YOU PLEASE I DUN WANT TO BE AN ADDITION TO YOUR FANCLUB

unless the signs are right and you like me too but idk

GO AWAY FALSE HOPES GO AWAY oTL

Dear ___,
Five years ago, if you told me that we'd end up being like this in the future, I'd laugh at your face. But now, I'll just take it in my stride and move on. Will we still be like this for the next five years? We've stuck to the routine for the past three. I don't think it's impossible, but I don't want it to happen. But I'm too much of a coward to say that. I'm sorry.

Dear ___,
You act so crazy, so funny, so weird at times... but it makes me wonder: how much of it is an act? Are you shedding as many tears when you're alone as the smiles you make when you're with us? How much of your emotions are you faking? How many things are you hiding? So many questions, but you leave us with no answer. Sometimes, I wonder if I even know you... Sometimes, I wonder if there are people who even know the real you.

Dear ___,
Dammit I miss you come back D:

Last edited by Sapphire on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:53 am

dear ______
-throws up-
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:28 pm

Dear _________,

I know you like me. You never say it. You never bring that kind of stuff up. And I get it. I understand you're an awkward person, and you try to make the best of things. I know you put up with me bringing that stuff up. I just, I don't feel like we're on the same page (DO NOT USE YOUR LOGIC LIKE YOU DID LAST NIGHT). I love you. Okay? I love you. I've said that to you. And all you said was that you're glad I said it. What does that mean? You're glad you know that you want you to breakup with me? I just want to know how you really feel about me. I just don't want to get hurt. Just tell me.

Love,

Anna/Kat
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:05 am

dear _____,

i know it's just not that simple for you to understand but i really cant help the time i get tired at. it's not the computer, it's not the phone, it's not the tablet, it's not the anything. it's my natural, circadian rhythm. no matter what time i go to sleep, i always get tired later at night and yes, that's why i can go for days on two hours of sleep each night. i'm sorry that im not like you and i can force myself to sleep at any time i want but sleep isn't exactly that high on my priority list. theres just something about nighttime thats ridiculously calming and its when im most alert and focused. if i could go to school at night i'd have all As in all my classes. ok, for real though, im sorry that i cant sleep at night. its just not comfortable for me.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:13 am

dear _____,
No I will not stop sleeping in your english class. We do nothing in it.

dear friend,
lol your breakup amuses me but hey now you can talk to me.

dear ____,
you are basically an Internet friend because you go to another school and I've met you once and only text you and let's change that because you're hot??
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:36 am

dear ____,
i cannot stop luahing at ur letter above me

i mean l o L
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:10 am

Dear ____,
do u feel my teen angst lo L
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Dear ______,
yes
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Dear _____,
When I said no, I didn't mean I hated you. I might've been mad, sure, but I could never hate you.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:45 pm

dear anyone,
I have no idea what the heck I'm doing or what I plan on doing, and middle school was so easy, but I'm already losing everything and I feel stressed and depressed all the time, and pressured in every direction, and idk if this means anything to you guys, but I literally quit dance a few days ago and I just feel like curling into a ball and crying, but I can't cry. I just feel like I'm too young to be going through this, but at the same time I feel like I'm growing up too fast and I'm wasting my life. I just don't know what the heck I'm doing anymore and yeah. I can't tell anyone outside of here this. So stressed rn.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:59 am

Nico wrote:
dear anyone,
I have no idea what the heck I'm doing or what I plan on doing, and middle school was so easy, but I'm already losing everything and I feel stressed and depressed all the time, and pressured in every direction, and idk if this means anything to you guys, but I literally quit dance a few days ago and I just feel like curling into a ball and crying, but I can't cry. I just feel like I'm too young to be going through this, but at the same time I feel like I'm growing up too fast and I'm wasting my life. I just don't know what the heck I'm doing anymore and yeah. I can't tell anyone outside of here this. So stressed rn.

this is the most legit thing i have ever read in my life. omg this is how i feel every moment of the day sdfghjk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write letters you can't send   Write letters you can't send - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write letters you can't send
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next