Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date with a pretty girl (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:10 pm

"Maybe." I said without amusement. "To protect you from sleep demons that get into sleep and can kill you with the power of seduction, unless your not alone. Nothing will happen to you under the watch of a dabass warrior." I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:17 pm

I smiled, "Good," I said smiling and happy with the idea of sharing my bed with him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:20 pm

"Just sharing. Nothing else." I said looking at the windows: they were covered in frost. "Do you notice that?" I asked motioning to the windows.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:22 pm

I nodded. I looked at the window when he asked if I'd seen the frost, "Hm, must be cold outside," I frowned.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:25 pm

I shook my head. "It was 90 outside when we left-" I had a horrible thought. I stepped on the gas. "No, no, no. This isn't happening." I said pissed off.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:28 pm

"What? What's happening?" I asked worried. Luckyly I had short jeans on under my dress en a shirt, the high heels wouldn't be a liability when it came to fighting.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:32 pm

"At the camp all of the boys were training to be in a cult called Sons of Tartarus. Only a select few got in. They offered it to me but I turned it down. I'm a son of Erebus. Not a son of Athena. You can not tell anyone. The Sons of Tartarus are bad. Very bad. Erebus and his sons made promises to protect our consorts. That would be you. You are my consort and I have to protect you." I explained quickly. "The sons of Tartarus are different. They just like to kill. They want to take over our world."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:36 pm

I looked outside. I reached out and grabbed the car keys and the car skidded to a stop. "I don't run away from my problems especially not when I have to friends, both sons of Ares, god of war. Anyway, I'm a hell of a seductionist. Just wait." I got out the car and took of my dress quickly. I was left in a tight sleeveless shirt and jeans as short as possible and high heels. Wind blew through my hair. I saw then then. A dozen of them. I smiled blinding them, "Hey," I said with an irresistible voiceI summoned up Dean and Max, I had an unfortunate brain link with them.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:40 pm

"NO!" I cried and yanked her back into the car. "They will kill you my lady!" I cried. "My lady you do not understand. They are not the sleep demons I told you about earlier, they will kill you not matter how pretty you are!"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:44 pm

I nodded grudgingly. At least he cared. "Are you saying I'm not pretty?" I said with a fake sad tone.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:46 pm

"My beauty you are more gorgeous than the sunrise." I said. "Now give me the keys."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:48 pm

I gave him the keys and kissed him again hoping he'd react this time. I blushed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:51 pm

I didn't react probably much to her disappointment. I stepped on the cluth and put it into first gear then lightly the gas again. We flew down the highway at 80 mph.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:37 pm

I didn't mind for now. We were busy.

Sorry I took so long!
OMG, BRB gotta clean table and sober up
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 pm

~Sober? How long is this going to take?

"I need to get you to somewhere safe." I said, "Camp Halfblood isn't going to work, it's not safe anymore. Don't forget that the sons of Tartarus are demigods too. Which means they can get in. Which is why I'm taking you to the Erebus safehouse." I said. 90mph.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Back xD

"I'll stay if you stay with me and kiss me for real the time," I said because I knew he wasn't going to agree so I could fight aswell.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:53 pm

"You are staying at the safehouse. My brothers will take care of you. I can not stay." I said without displaying emotion.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:54 pm

I looked at him a fake sad emotion showed on my face. "How will you know I won't cheat on you for another son of Erebus?" I said trying to make him take me or make him stay with me.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:59 pm

"Because you have a piece of me. I have a piece of you. My brothers can smell my scent on your body. They would never do that. When a son pledges himself to a girl no other son can ever lay a hand on her. It's hard to explain." I said as best as I could.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:01 pm

I cursed, now what should I threaten him with? I stroked his cheek. "Pleeaase?" I begged.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:03 pm

"Excuse for cursing my lady. Damn! I told you it's safer for you at the safe house." I practically growled.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:06 pm

[size=10I sighed, "Fine." I said grudgingly.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:21 pm

I pulled into the driveway that was at least 12 miles long. Literally. I stopped for a second. "Good I don't want you hurt." I said kissing her on top of her head. Her hair smelled good.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:23 pm

I smiled. When we were there I opened my door and stepped out and straightened my dress out and got my Guess bag.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:28 pm

"Let me carry that for you." I said looking up at the looming castle in front of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date with a pretty girl (private)   Date with a pretty girl (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date with a pretty girl (private)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next