Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Infirmary

Go down 
+6
Yume
Lightning
Matt streak
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

The Infirmary - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:58 am

All I could remember was waking up in the Infirmary being fed Nectar. Percy was there looking after me, smiling. I weakly went for my pocket. I picked up a fluffy white wrapping paper"Take....Take this" I mumbled weakly,he smiles as he opens it to see 3 silver necklaces, each with its own Charm. He picked up the one with a Shell Charm and placed it around his neck he then picked up the other two one with a Bone Charm and one with a Owl Charm. "Give The Owl one to Annabeth" I mutter. I then fall asleep.

As I wake from my Slumber I notice a bandage drenched in Blood. I hear constant arguing. I look up to see Chiron and a Pale Man,Dad. Is it Winter Solsitce? I promised Dad I'd be in the Underworld then. I looked to see the Date. OMG! Id been out fro 5 days just because I fainted. The Winter Solstice wasnt till 3 Days away. After the "Conversation" Dad slipped into Darkness.I passed out again, Stupid Me.

I woke up in Hera's Cabin Wow! Its soo so Beautiful. Anyway I got up and the Bandage was gone so I walked out the door to see a suprise, The Hunters, I sighed. Percy Just got out of his cabin, You should of seen his face go Pale. Annabeth was holding a Bow! She was right there! "Hmmmmm...Nice bow" She said to Jane, Daughter of Clio. Jane just snatched it back. Percy sighed. "Ummmm...I'm not joining the Hunt" I mumbled, Artemis raised an eyebrow"Very Well, You seemed like you DID want to join the Hunt when you fainted" She turned to The Huntresses and called a Move Out but let Thalia stay behind for 5 minutes to speak to Percy. She then Left with the Hunters.
Back to top Go down

The Infirmary
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9