Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Infirmary

Go down 
+6
Yume
Lightning
Matt streak
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarus

Tarus

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:02 pm

I walk Misty Shadow into the infirmary. I help Alysa get off Misty and onto a bed. Dahlia Tarson, Daughter of Hades
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:13 pm

OOC: I gtg. Be back on 15, 30 minutes BYE!
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:13 pm

OOC: bye bye
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:53 pm

OOC: Back!!! :D

BIC: "Hmmmm, are there horses allowed inside the infirmary?" I smiled. I looked around. "Any nurses around??" I say."Childern of Apollo can come here if they want to. Do you know any? I say
Back to top Go down

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:32 pm

cyclops Sleep"where am I?wheres Clarisse?the last thing I remember is getting hit in the head"
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:35 pm

I come in, looking for lotion. THe best thing for a sunburn. I search the shelves for lotion. "Nope none here!" I said. I'd better check the camp store. Kira Crawford, Daughter of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:04 pm

I think for a second. "No I don't know anyone." I say. I have an idea! "I have a friend who might be able to help. She may not be an Apollo kid but she can probably help a lot." I say. I take my phone out of my pocket and call my friend Daria. Dahlia Tarson, Daughter of Hades
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:14 pm

I walk inside the infirmary. I walk over to Dahlia and look at her friend. "I'm a daughter of Tyche. Minor goddess of luck and fortune. I can make it almost sure that you will heal quickly." I look down at Alysa. "There! You should heal quickly. Bye!" Daria Williams, Daughter of Tyche
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Confused, I slide off the bed. Stumbling to my feet, I say "Wow! I feel better aready!" I laugh.
Back to top Go down

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:14 pm

*yawn*to the beach
Back to top Go down

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:44 pm

"here we are brad. just lay right here" i lead you toward the nearest bed
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:05 pm

I walk inside the Infirmary, and I spot two kids. One on a bed, and one helping him out. I walk over to him, and say "Do you guys need any help?" I hope they do, because I don't really get many patients. Seirra Hoffman, Daughter of Apollo.
Back to top Go down

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:24 pm

"All better."I say
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:10 pm

"Sure?" I reply, just making sure hes ok.
Back to top Go down

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 pm

"yeah"I say
Back to top Go down

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:58 pm

"oh no brad. you stay right here" i turn towards sierra "would you please get some ambrosia or nectar please?"
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:00 pm

"Ok! How much?" I say. I scavange through the shelves, and find some squared of ambrosia. I open a cabnit, and get some chilled nectar. I stick a green straw into it. I hand it to Julia. "Just tell me if you need more," I say. I decided to clean the shelves, because it was so hard to find ambrosia.
Back to top Go down

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:06 pm

"thank you so much" i hand it to brad. "you better drink all of that" "i dont think we are gonna need the ambrosia squares." i hand them back
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:12 pm

"Sure?" I ask. I take them from her hand. I put them into a plastic container, and put it inside the fridge.
Back to top Go down

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:32 pm

"I'm Okay gosh"I yell
Back to top Go down

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:58 pm

"fine then. i'd like to see you try and climb that wall successfully
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:18 pm

I walk into the infirmary, carefully carrying the sick opossums on a homemade stretcher. I lay them down on the table and call out. "Does anyone know how to cure an opossum family?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:05 pm

I walk into the infirmary, since I sprained my ankle playing Capture the flag. I spot an opossum family, on a strecher. "Oh my gosh! Poor opossum!" I limp over to them, and carefully pick them up. I look at the girl,and ask her, "What happened to them? They look hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:00 pm

"I don't really know. All I do know is that they could have been Mrs. O'leary's chew toys if I hadn't found them." I say, examining the opossums. "I'm Dahlia, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:26 pm

I look at the opossums sadly. "I'm Trinity, daugher of Artemis. We'd better find somebody that can help these poor opossums...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Infirmary
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next