Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bringing Maria to the Infirmary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Bringing Maria to the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Bringing Maria to the Infirmary   Bringing Maria to the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Shelbie jogged into the infirmary with Maria in my arms. She set her on the nearest bed. She looked for someone to help her. Shelbie saw Penny. She said, "Penny help Maria! Please!"

"Shelbie, I'll do whatever I can." Penny said as she went to work on Maria. First she gave nectar to the wounded girl. then she covered the wound in a ace bandage. She was breating heavily. Shelbie left.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Maria to the Infirmary   Bringing Maria to the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:40 pm

The bandage stopped little of the blood. It came out quickly, staining the bed. Her breathing became shallow, and she seemed like she was going to die.

OOC: Sorry, I really have to go, I'll post after dinner. By the way, this topic is open to anyone who wants to help her.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Maria to the Infirmary   Bringing Maria to the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 pm

"No this can't be happening." Penny whispered as she did her best. She checked for more wounds. Okay we're clear, Penny thought. She fed Maria more nectar and then stopped. if she gave her patient anymore they would for sure die from over-exposure.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Maria to the Infirmary   Bringing Maria to the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:04 pm

She awoke to seemingly endless pain. She fought tears. Maria knew it was the end, "W-wha?" no dramatic last words. She was gone. Her gaze became cold and unseeing, as she died.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Maria to the Infirmary   Bringing Maria to the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:11 pm

"No, no. It can't be. I won't allow it." Penny said as she watched the girl die. Penny was starting to cry. She failed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Maria to the Infirmary   Bringing Maria to the Infirmary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Maria to the Infirmary
Page 1 of 1