Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. Empty
PostSubject: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:44 pm

They made it to the Infirmary and Seth laid down on a nearby bed. "What happens now?" Seth asked as he looked around. For some reason, he was very uneasy in hospitals and hospital like places.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:47 pm

" well hopefully an Apollo camper or a healer will heal you " She says
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Seth smiled weakly as she said hopefully. "But if they don't come?" Seth said, laughing weakly. Seth didn't want to die, but he deserved it, after what he let happen to his little sister.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:12 pm

I entered the room a little uneasily.I had just buried a seven year old girl.I wasnt feeling that cheerful.I spotted Seth and Angel.I walked up to them recently noticing my clothes were still covered in dirt."Hows it going?"I asked them.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Seth saw her and instantly lost his smile. Seeing her reminded him of his sister, Sarah. Seth was fighting back tears again, but managed to say, "Not so good." He motioned to his torso and a lot of other places that still hurt and looked horrible.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:27 pm

I noticed his smile disapear."I buried your sister.You can visit it whenever you want."I said a serious look on my face.I looked at him noticing just how banged up he was.He was hurting inside and outside.I sighed."Well bye."I said with a small wave.I turned around and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Seth said, "You don't have to leave." Seth wasn't trying to be mean when He lost his smile, but he couldn't help it. All she did was help him, and he had treated her like that?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:59 pm

I turned around and gave him a sypathetic smile."Beacoup."I said wich was french for sorry.For some reason I always spoke in fench after leaving a graveyard.It was probably the New Orleans customes in me.I walked back to were he was laying.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:41 am

Seth looked at her with a funny expression. "French?" He asked weakly as he examined Mini.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:00 pm

I laughed at that."Oui,je parle francais.I live in New Orleans and French is a popular language."I said.I was impresed that he had known that was french. The other campers,exept the aphrodite kids and a select few,didnt even know what french sounded like.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Seth smiled. "I've heard people talk french before. But I never learned.." Seth gasps as pain hits him again. "It" He finished, after the pain was less. Seth probubly shouldn't be talking a lot.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:40 pm

"You should rest, I'm going to go get some nectar, try not to talk " She says quietly. She runs out of the infirmary and heads towards the Big house
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Seth watches her leave, nodding, but stops as he notices a deep cut on the side of his neck. Seth wasn't in good shape. Seth put on a small smile and said, "I bet I look good." To Mini.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:20 pm

"You could look better."I said honestly.When I looked at his aura I was a little woried.It was a little faded wich wasnt good.It was a very light yellow with a prominent red lining.I felt bad for him.Id never seen anyone with that much red on their aura.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:39 am

Seth laughed, but stopped immidiately. The pain was just to much. "So how are you?" Seth asked trying anything he could to forget what had just happened to him and to his little sister.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:54 am

"Just fine.I made a protective charm this morning."I said realizing what he was doing.I knew what he was going through and trying to forget about it and get better was the safer aproach to something like this."So your a son of apollo?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Angela runs in sheathing her dagger, She sets down a small vial of Nectar, " Sorry it took me so long, I ran into a few problems " She says gritting her teeth, She quickly pulls her hair up into a ponytail and smiles " So how you feeling " She asks Seth, She knows its a stupid question but she figured it's a conversation starter
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Seth smiled weakly. "I am the son of Apollo, and I feel great!" He said jokingly, laughing weakly. "I guess I could use some more nectar." Seth grabbed the vial and drank some of it.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:03 am

" Be careful I don't want you to burn up, it'd be better if you pace yourself with the nectar " She says
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:02 am

Seth smiled a little. "I only drank a little bit." Seth knew that the nectar was helping because he felt a little better.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:10 am

She rolls her eyes " yes but a little bit can do a lot, but you seem to be improving so thats good " She says optimistically
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:37 am

I just noded.I was consumed in my own thoughts at the moment.If hades had tried to kill him then whyd he send a hellhound and not a fury?And if hades hadnt tried to kill him then who did?I frowned remembering the large amounts of hellhounds at the last battle.Something was up.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Seth laughed alittle. "How much do you have to drink before you burn up?" He asked curiously. He didn't want to drink to much, but it was so good, he just wanted more of it.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:41 pm

"Depends on the person and how bad your wounds are."I said,my thought bubble popped.I wasnt really that interested in medicine.It just wasnt my thing.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:08 pm

" I bet you want more, it's addictive, I think you could drink a little more but be careful " Angela says. She pulls out her dagger and starts to clean it with a cloth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next