Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New arrival, Seth Kingsley.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

New arrival, Seth Kingsley. Empty
PostSubject: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Seth crawled past the big tree, bloody and torn to shred. He looked back at the hell hound, confused. 'Where did it go?' He asked himself. Seth suddenly gasped in pain. He started seeing spots. 'So this is it?' He thought to himself, closing his eyes, trying to make the pain go away. He hurt everywhere. Seth was sure he left half his body on the other side of the hill. Jame's back was torn to shreds. He had long deep cuts all over his arms and legs. He supposed he was lucky he made it this far without dieing.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Angela threw down her book that she'd been reading and ran to the injured camper, She quickly got a square of Ambrosia out of her backpack and gave it to the camper " It's ok your here now and your safe , now just eat this and you'll be feeling much better " Angela said hopefully, she'd hate to see a demigod die when they were so close to camp.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:41 pm

I was sitting in a tree listening to led zepplin and enjoying the nice weather when I sawsomething really scarry.A boy was torn to shred and barley past the boundry line.I ran to him knowing if I didnt act fast he could die."What happened?"I asked him as I kneeled next to him and flipped through my spell book for a healing spell.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Angela rolled her eyes at the girl " you don't need a healing spell, the ambrosia will take care of the wounds and then he'll just be in shock and and apollo camper can see him, He'll be fine I'm guessing he's an apollo camper so he'll heal faster " She says knowingly
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Seth turned over and pointed toward the dead body at the bottem of the hill, while chewing on some Ambrosia. It was very painful to chew and swallow but Seth managed. "Sarah." He said weakly, as he reached a hand out and tried to grab his little sister. Seth had failed to protect her, and now he was going to live while she died. Seth tried to get up but Imediately fell down and almost blacked out from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:50 pm

" Shh it's ok, we'll help her " Angela says, knowing that the girl is dead " Don't struggle you'll only make it worse, just relax " She says in a soothing voice . She turns towards the girl " Do you have any nectar , I don't usually give campers both but I think he needs it " She says
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Seth didn't hear anything the girl said. He couldn't hear anything. Only the blood pounding in his ears. His vision kept getting worse. He could only see spots. He reached his hand out toward the girl again and again said in a small voice, "Sarah." Seth kept thinking-hoping-she was still alive, though he knew there was no way she could be.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:22 pm

"Yeah I do."I said putting away my spell book and handing her a small canteen I had in my back pack.I walked past the boundry line to the dead girl apperantly named Sarah.I kneeled down next to her and examined her more closely.She had claw and teeth marks all over her.Probably a Hellhounds doing.I put my hands over her open eyes and closed them.It was the least I could do.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Seth cried silently. His little was now dead because of him. Seth was suppose to protect her with his life. But he had failed. Seth cried out, "Sarah!" Silently, and then almost blacked out from the effort. She was just a sweet, little, 7 year old girl. She wasn't even a demi-god. She only had a brother who's father was Apollo and died for it.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:39 pm

I crossed myself the greek way.I really didnt know what else to do.I looked at the small girl.She couldnt be older than eight.I felt bad for the guy.He had just lost his sister and probably watched it happen too.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Seth laid back and his vision started to clear. 'I couldn't even save my own little sister, like I promised I would. I don't deserve to live.' He thought, slowly looking around for something to use as a knife or something sharp that he could use.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:48 pm

I walked over to them and said"Im going to take her body to the graveyard to be buried.Unless you wanna say goodbye first.". My stomach was doing flips.I was not a big fan of death.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Seth heard only parts of what she said, and he didn't like any of what he heard. "Say...Goodbye." He said weakly. Seth heart started beating faster. He wasn't sure what he was going to say. He wasn't even sure he would be able to say anything at all.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:58 pm

I nodded and walked over to his sisters body.I picked it up being as gentle as possible and I walked towards him.I felt kind of bad doing this but atleast he would get closer.I kneeled down next to him and hoping he didnt totaly panic and try to kill himself.I had seen this seen more often then I would have liked.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Seth looked at her horribly torn apart body. Seth closed his eyes and looked away. Seth started to cry more, then took a deep breath and looked back at his sisters body. "Good...Bye Sarah. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:15 pm

"Ill get her a good grave."I promised.He had started crying and seeing that broke my heart."Whats he last name and age?Anything you wanna put on the gravestone?"I asked.I didnt wanna give his sister a bad gravestone.I lived in New Orleans and to have a bad gravestone was a great offense to the deceased and their family.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:24 am

Seth looked up at the girl holding his sister and said, "Sarah Kingsley. She was only 7. She was a sweet little girl, always tried to help people. She didn't deserve this." Seth said weakly. He was done. It hurt to much to speak. He just wanted to lay down and rest.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:56 am

I just nodded knowing I would remember what he said.I walked towards the graveyard hoping he wasnt hurting too bad.He was in a delicate state and not just emotionally.He looked hurt and half turned to shreds.I hoped that the nectar would help.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:50 pm

She smiles sympathetically at the boy, She felt terrible about his little sister, " Just rest , later when your feeling better you can meet your half siblings " She whispers calmly. She lays a damp cloth on his forehead, then leans against the pine tree and starts to hum the Funeral March by Chopin for some reason it always had comforted her and made her calm.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Seth took deep breaths, not only because he was trying to control himself. He was trying to make the pain lessen. He looked down at himself. He looked horrible. Seth hadn't looked this bad in his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:03 pm

She watches him look at himself and notices his reaction, She stifles a laugh and starts to think, A little more ambrosia could fix him right up but it could be dangerous, She grabs a tiny piece and puts it in his hand if he didn't want it he didn't have to eat it but it would help a great deal " Just eat a little , if the pain increases though stop immediately I'm not sure how much Ambrosia your body can take " She says
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Seth looked up at Angela. "What...is this?" He asked, lifting his hand weakly to look at what she had put it in. "What will it do to me?" Seth kept looking at the weird food-type-thing. He had so many questions, he was having a hard time keeping them all in.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:22 pm

She smiles, she remembered when she had straggled to camp full of questions " It's Ambrosia, Food of the gods if fed to a mortal, the mortal would burn, Demigods can eat a little but if they eat too much they burn up, You'll be fine though, It will heal you and make you feel better " She says soothingly
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Seth looked at the Ambrosia again. He then took a small bite of it. It was true. It did make the pain subside. But not fully. "Next question." He said fighting against the tears again. "Where am I? And what killed my little sister?" Seth closed his eyes. He couldn't believe she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:50 pm

" A hellhound from the underworld, Your at Camp Half Blood , a safe place for people like us " She says sadly. She glances at him , he was kinda cute maybe someone she would date, She grits her teeth , She always got distracted " Any more questions " Angela asks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New arrival, Seth Kingsley.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next