Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) Empty
PostSubject: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:25 am

Crystal walked towards the shallow waters of the beach. As usual, she had her bow and quiver strapped to her back, along with a dozen or more arrows, among those were some magically altered ones by her good friend, daughter of Hecate.

Her bad-mood on Winter's end had gradually worked off, replaced by mischief. She had frozen a thin layer of ice a foot deep underwater near the shore, then sat down innocently under a nearby tree to watch.

Let's see who the next person to jump in the waters for a swim would be,
she thought cheekily. They'd have a lovely surprise.

She rarely showed her emotions, now was no exception. The only thing that might give her away was her ocean blue eyes, which sparkled with mischief.

Last edited by Summer~ on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
sasori

sasori

Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:40 am

Seth was so tired after a long day of training he couldn't wait to dive into the nice cool water of the beach and relax. He began with a mad dash towards the direction of the water and tossed his claymore to the side. He began to sprint even harder, the water was in plain sight now only a few feet away. He took a dive head first into the water.

He didnt even see the ice coming.

Last edited by sasori-sama on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 am

Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) Tumblr_lm6lzh0gpd1qdp053o1_500

▲△▲

[anneliese. daughter of aphrodite. fourteen.]

Anneliese had been walking by the beach when she noticed a figure hiding behind the trees, eyeing a boy in the water. He appeared to be shivering and the girl's blue eyes glinted amusingly. As Anneliese got closer, she recognized the girl as Crystal, one of the daughters of Khione, and the boy as one of the sons of Nemesis named Seth.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" Anneliese called out to Seth as she made her way to the shoreline. "It looks freezing in there."

Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 am

Crystal stepped out from under the tree and dodged the splash. The ice
had most probably melted already, and if she mysteriously disappeared,
nobody would know.

But that's what I've been doing for the past 3 campers, it's no fun.

"You jumped in?" Crystal asked, sky-blue eyes sparkling with amusement, keeping a straight-face exceptionally well, eyes a little wider than normal. The perfect look to any innocent by-stander.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:14 am

Seth slowly climbed out of the freezing cold water. It felt like there was claws of ice tightening his muscles so he couldn't move a muscle. After finally escaping for what seem like minutes in only a few seconds he looked over at the girl who called out to him first."Anneliese isn't it? I'm uh... okay, i am okay. Slightly frost burnt, but none the less...okay." He said with great difficulty mostly due to frost shock. He then turned to the second girl. He definitely recognized her. Its not often that you come by a daughter of Khione, so they are hard to forget."And you must be... Crystal, Crystal Frost. Of course I ... I jumped in. I uh... couldn't see the ice entail it hit me, or else i would have avoided it."
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:22 am

▲△▲

Anneliese realized that it was probably Crystal that turned the water into ice. She frowned. She didn't want to imagine how worse the Hermes kids in terms of pranks after seeing how scary Crystal's was. Remind me never to get on her bad side.

"You should get that checked out," Anneliese advised, eyeing Seth's arm. She turned to Crystal and asked, "He'll be okay, right?"

Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:28 am

Normally the ice froze for only a few seconds, before the water warmed
it up again. Which meant, the *cough* victim *cough* would have a
freezing shock, lasting only a second, before adapting to the normal
seawater. Most campers passed it off as a hallucination. No harm done.

Seems like this one is different,
Crystal thought, a slight amused smile escaping her lips, if only a little.

"You're both probably assuming that I did it." She said, tilting her head and looking at the two campers before her intensely. She noted that they both were older than her. The girl only by a few months.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:41 am

He forced out a grin"I'm not assuming you did it frosty, i know it was you." Hes had enough experience behind him to know for sure it was her. not many campers would play a trick on him that way, especial with his claymore near by.He sighed and shook his head," You win this one frosty" He stood up completely healthy and normal. "There's nothing wrong with me Annie, i was just trying to guilt trip our prankster here." He says while pointing his thumb towards Crystal with a small smile.

Last edited by sasori-sama on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:52 am

Crystal let out a short chortle, rare as it is.

"Assumed right, then." She was not one to deny her actions.

"It's pretty hard for me to feel guilty though. I've hardly ever felt
guilt."
She said, absently trailing her hand along a rock that jutted
out of the sand, coating the surface with sparkling frost. Ever since my
step-mother...
She cut off that bitter thought immediately, refusing to
let it affect her mood.

"And nobody has called me Frosty before. That's new."

Should I introduce myself?

Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:10 am

He found some satisfaction in making her chuckle."Well whats wrong with frosty? Seems like the name of a person who loves winter and chuckles, which you pruved both of to me this very moment. Even your eyes of ice show it!" He started collecting his things and re-strapped his claymore. He looked over towards her and stared into her eyes."I hope youll remeber that it is in my blood for me to get you back, and in due time i will." He finished the last sentance with a smile of plots.

Last edited by sasori-sama on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 am

Crystal smirked knowingly.

"Many have said that, yet only but one did."
She replied.

She eyed his sword. I wonder how good he is with that. Maybe only one way to find out. She leaned against the rock, now ice-cold.

"Son of Nemesis huh? Perhaps you might show what you can do with that weapon of yours. "

Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 am

"Are you impressed by the fact i wield a two handed weapon in combat, or do you intend on tricking me again when my guard is down?
If there's anyway i can show my skill with my sword let me know."

He assumed she was up to something,what with the ice on the rock. She almost always is.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 am

Ah well, was that a trait of Nemesis? Forever suspecting things, Crystal thought.

"I am in fact, not. I doubt that you can even beat me."
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:59 am

"If its a challenge you want then it is a fight you shall receive."
Seth announced, and drew his claymore." I hope you're ready!"
He said as he moved towards her.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:07 am

In a flash, Crystal reached into her pocket and withdrew a sharp, sparkling object. It elongated into a slim hand-and-a-half hilt sword; metallic silver, alloyed with celestial bronze, razor sharp and biting ice cold.

"Bring it on."

Last edited by Summer~ on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:02 pm

▲△▲

Anneliese pulled out her Celestial bronze dagger out of its sheath on her hip. She used it to gently push away the two swords as she stepped in between them.

"Guys," she laughed nervously. "No fighting." Then in a swift motion, she twirled around gracefully and stood on either side of the two demigods and raised her knife.

"Not unless I'm part," Anneliese taunted huskily, a wicked grin plastered on her face.

[ooc: hey guys, I'm back ^^ mind if i join in?]
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 pm

He smiled. Great another competent.
"I wouldn't mind, but a three person free for all doesn't sound fair, if you understand my meaning."
He watched both of the girls very closely waiting for the next move.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 pm

"Life's never fair anyway. You're welcome to join."

Crystal took a step back to give the girl more room.

It would be nice competing with someone my age for once.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 pm

▲△▲

"Afraid to take on two girls?" Anneliese joked, smirking. "C'mon, Seth. Crystal and I aren't scared."

For sure she wasn't. Anneliese didn't really like sweating, but she enjoyed fighting. Oh well. I'll just try not to sweat that much, she decided.

Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Seth was war happy,but he wasnt stupid.
" I know i cant take both of you on at once; not with a heavy two handed sword!" He was fully aware that both girls are very skilled and talented fighters.
-sigh- why did i have to major in the extremely heavy weapons!
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 pm

"No taking sides then. " Crystal said, matter-of-factly, shrugging. "We'll all fight our own."

She then assessed the two campers mentally, taking note of their size and build.

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:43 am

▲△▲

"No sides," Anneliese agreed, nodding. The mischievous grin returned to her face. "A little challenge is always fun. Isn't it, guys?"

She eyed her two friends, calculating their weapons and their possible fighting styles. They were both using swords which were way bigger than her small dagger. But Anneliese didn't rely on sword fighting. She had fast reflexes and her thin frame could let her run without being heard and slip into small places.

Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:21 am

He knew for a fact he shouldn't do this fight. In the end it'll ether be hm dead, or one of them.
"You know, we don't have to test out our strength or abilities just yet. After all, maby itll get out of hand?"
He hoped to the Gods that they would agree with them. He didnt want his new found friends to think of him badly.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:31 am

Crystal stopped abruptly. What did he just say?

"Please. This is a demigod camp. We train to fight. " She replied, shooting him a sardonic look. "Besides, it won't get out of hand."

She lifted her sword a fraction of an inch, then flashed a mocking smile. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:38 am

▲△▲

Anneliese was taken aback by what Seth had said. She frowned, asking him, "Seth, are you okay?"

"Crystal's right. We need to prepare ourselves in case something bad happens," she reminded them. "Now. About that fight . . ."

[ooc: omg guys i just realized that it is I that replies that latest. :\ sorry!!! sasori, you can just reply to crystal if I'm not online lol]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next