Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New arrival, Seth Kingsley.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

New arrival, Seth Kingsley. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Seth stared at her. "Yes a lot of them. Where did the hell hound go?" He asked, trying to sit up and lean against the tree. He was able to lean against it, but was to dizzy and almost fell right back over.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:59 pm

" Probably back to the underworld, thats their stronghold, There about as mean as Hades, his creation I guess " She says . She trys to steady him as he almost falls over " Your lucky that one of you survived, hellhounds are aggressive and nasty little things " She says.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Seth leaned against the tree. "Isn't there someplace....I should go to get better?" Seth asked as he looked at himself again. "And I swear, one....day I will get my....revenge." Seth managed to say before it became to painful to talk.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:09 pm

" We could take you to the infirmary, we have some great Apollo campers that will heal you quickly, and I'm sure One day you'll get your revenge but until then you must train and rests " She says
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Seth nodded a little and motioned for her to help him up. "Could you show me where the infirmary?" He asked, trying to get up but constently failing.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:36 pm

She helps him up and steadys him " sure it's really close it's right after camps entrance " She says
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:39 pm

"OK, thanks." He managed. Seth walked with her down to the infirmary. On his way, he noticed a big house and a lot of cabins off in the distance. ((Continue in the infirmary?))
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:40 pm

( sure)
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:46 pm

This post has now officially been moved to the Infirmary :) Seth is dieing!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New arrival, Seth Kingsley.   New arrival, Seth Kingsley. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New arrival, Seth Kingsley.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2