Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Seth places the bottle down and says weakly, "Na, I dont like burning up. I think this is enough." Seth put on a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:19 pm

" Wow nice fake smile " She says rolling her eyes fondly, " You should rest and regain your strength " She says quietly. She grabs the vial of Nectar and puts it away in a cabinet
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Seth laughed a little, then closed his eyes and set his head down. "Hope someone will come and patch me up soon." He said as some pain came back to him.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:09 pm

" I only know a little healing chant but it won't do much" She says nervously. She felt bad for him, It must be hard losing a sister and being badly wounded. She hoped hoped he would get better
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:11 pm

"Want me to try?"I asked sitting up.I knew some basic healing spells that might help.I just hoped I could remember them.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:52 am

Seth nodded and said, "As long as you don't make it hurt more, then feel free to try." Seth didn't no about magic yet.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Angela had a feeling of dread, what if something went wrong with the spell, She frowns slightly, She didn't always trust children of Hectate
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:08 pm

I walked up next to him and started chanting in greek.The spell would fix broken bones and close wounds.It was affective but it took a long time.I continued chanting,the room filling with a strange energy.Magic.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:26 am

Seth looked around nervously. "Um, your sure you know what your doing right?" He asked as she was chanting. Seth didn't know much about magic, but he knew it was kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:11 pm

"Probably not, they never do " Angela mutters under her breath. She smiles sympathetically at Seth
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:23 pm

I finished the chant and snapped my fingers.Almost insantaniously al the flesh wounds started closing."You should have more faith in magic."I said going back to my seat.Big spells like that got me tired.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:54 am

I nodded uneasily, the spell seemed to have worked so that was good
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:04 am

Seth looked down at all his cuts, now closed, and sighed with releif. "Good, it worked. Right?" He asked, starting to get a little scared again.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:42 am

"Mhm."I said.I was preety tired.I know regret my decision to make a charm today.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Seth sighed with releif again. Seth didn't like safety as much as he thought he would. It would be better if Sarah hadn't died getting here. 'Sarah.' His thoughts roamed to her and made him upset again. But now since he wasn't hurting as much anymore, he was able to hide his feelings well.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:44 am

I popped a jolly rancher in my mouth.Usually candy woke me up.As I watched Seth his aura slowly but surel changed.Before it had been just a small outline of red but it was growing.I shuddered wondering what this could mean for him.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:55 am

Seth groaned and got up with a small frown. "What do I do now? Just lay here until someone comes and says I can leave?" Seth asked. He never liked hospitals and he just wanted to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:28 pm

" You can leave whenever your ready too" Angela says smiling
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:23 am

Seth smiled weakly again. 'Freedom.' He thought. "So anytime I want? No ones going to try to stop me right?" He asked as he smiled at the thought of people strapping him down and trying to keep him here.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:32 am

" No, just make sure you rest and drink at least half a cup if nectar for the rest of the week " I say smiling
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:30 am

~Oops! You guys forgot the '4-sentences-post-minimum'! Try to post longer than that in the future okay? Oh, so that this post won't be called a spam, I'm going to rp.

Derek just had the rottenest of luck, and it was of half-blood standards. He was inclined to be lonely and it didn't make him uncomfortable, but just lonesome. Seeing the infirmary needed some help, he slowly trudged towards the building, hands in pocets and head hung.

"Hello? Any one needs any help?"he asked, stepping inside. He looked around and saw a small group of 3 by a wall. Thinking they may need any assistance, he got closer. "Good noon ma'ams. Who would need any assistance for today?"he asked. Being raised in a hard community, you'd think manners were the least of his problems. But instead, he became the perfect gentleman under the careful eye of his lat mother.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:58 am

Seth looked up at Derek. "Oh. Hi. Who are you? And Its me who needs a little assistance." He points to all the cuts, now closed but not healed, and said, "I kinda got attacked by a hellhound." He said as he plopped his head back down.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:45 am

He looked at the kid. "Well, it looks like it's about to heal. When did you get these anyways?" he asked, kneeling down to the boy. He held out his hands and started to do the prayer Apollo kids do to heal. And with a warm light ray, the wounds healed perfectly, and without a trace. Derek felt woozy, but smiled. "Oh and I'm Derek Retoll, son of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:55 pm

I look into the infirmary, such a sad place , but I'm always willing to help. I see one of my step-brothers helping a kid. Just a second ago the kid had really bad cuts, but not anymore." Hello is everything okay here? Need any help?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:34 pm

"It's okay Dani." he smiled to his half sister. "He just needed a little fixing." he said. With his energy decreasing from the morning, he yawned a bit. Looks like he was more tired than he thought. "Well, as long as you guys don't need any help, I think I'll go back to my bunk." he said apologetic for leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next