Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Seth nodded and said, "I got these cuts from a stupid hellhound. It killed my little sister." He said sadly. He sighed and said, "Well, I guess i'll be seeing you both around a lot, considering I'm a son of Apollo too."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:43 pm

"Really?" he asked, standing up. "I guess, then we shall be half brothers." he grinned to him. Even though he hadn't gotten any names, Derek felt as if he knew the kid already. And suddenly, a loud booming of music could be heard. The camp dance has started at the beach! "Good timming too! You got here when the dance had been officially done.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Seth perked up when he heard Derek mention a dance. "And there will be a lot of people at this dance right?" Seth asked as he started to get up. He felt a lot better. A little dizzy, but otherwise fine. "Theres only one thing that fixs me when I'm sad. And thats danceing." Seth said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:04 am

"Yep. C'mon. You look better and ready to dance."he smirked. He pulled the kid to his feet and nodded. Derek led him out the door and hopefully, safetly to the dance.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:25 am

Seth followed Derek out of the Imfirmary. "I'm Seth by the way." He said as the left the Imfirmary. Seth looked around at the camp. It was amazing. He could see the training arena, the cabins, almost everything. Seth was stunned by the size of everything. "Um, how many people come here?" He asked as he was looking at the cabins.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:17 pm

"I don't really know. We've got over fifty year rounders and who knows how many are there during the summer."he explained. He smiled to Seth and wondered if he really was a son of Apollo. The loud booming reached their ears faster than they could even see the party. Not wanting to show Seth his anti-climatic side, he tried to fix a smile on his face. "Well, I think you got it covered. Just don't go around and insult people and you'd be okay. Oh, and play nice!"he reminded and took off. Derek was never one orc those party types. Nor is he social.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:27 pm

Seth watched Derek run off. 'Whats wrong with him?' He thought to himself. 'Must not be a partying type of guy.' "Well I'll see you around I guess."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:00 pm

I had followed behind James and the other guy."Have fun.See ya around."I said to Seth before ninja running to my cabin.I had to get ready for the dance.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:36 pm

" Enjoy camp " Angela says to Seth, she nods at the other boy acknowledging him, she walks off towards the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.   Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth Kingsley in the Infirmary.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3