Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Okay...Hecate....I can handle this...Or not (Closed - Gone to infirmary)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Okay...Hecate....I can handle this...Or not (Closed - Gone to infirmary) Empty
PostSubject: Okay...Hecate....I can handle this...Or not (Closed - Gone to infirmary)   Okay...Hecate....I can handle this...Or not (Closed - Gone to infirmary) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:34 am

-Kendra (Hecate = Unclaimed)-

I came in from the lake. I was still unbelievably bored. Not much too do if you wanted to keep all your limbs intact. I walked in and made my way over too my sleeping bag. My duffel bag lay on top of it, but the Hermes kids had long since stopped looking through it. I only had my four books, my crossbow, bolts for said crossbow and my pyjamas and change of clothes. My converse were beside the bag. I sat down and rooted through the bag until I found my book on the Greek Gods and Goddess'. Slowly, I turned too the page where I had left off. The minor Gods.
HEKATE (or Hecate) was the goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts and necromancy. She was the only child of the Titanes Perses and Asteria from whom she received her power over heaven, earth, and sea.
NEMESIS was the goddess of indignation against, and retribution for, evil deeds and undeserved good fortune. She was a personification of the resentment aroused in men by those who commited crimes with apparent impunity, or who had inordinate good fortune.
Wait, I thought. Magic? What if...I tried to do magic too find my Godly parent? It could work...At that moment, I realized I wanted to know who my Godly parent was. I wanted to know did I have siblings who would help me.
Inside the Hermes cabin, there was no one around. They were all out dossing or actually in class. I had read in my book that sometimes the Goddess Hecate helped people who needed it. I wanted to try.
I sat on the sleeping bag that was my bed. Kendra thought for a moment and came up with a rhyme. I took a deep breath and tried despite her ADHD to concentrate.
Goddess Hecate, work mine will,
My Godly linage be in mine view,
Be he God or be she Goddess,
Show me mine Godly parent.

For a moment, I kept her eyes shut. Then I opened them. Nothing. Of course there was nothing. I sighed and stood. Walking slowly onto the porch, I planned on going to the beach to sit and feel sorry for herself.
That was when the pair of glowing torches appeared in the air above my head. I had read the book. That was the sign of Hecate.
Hecate. I was the daughter of Hecate. It must be a side-effect of the spell. But no, deep down, I knew it was true. I finally knew my mother. Yes! I felt slightly sick to my stomach, but only because I knew. Quickly, I started to run down the steps to get some ambrosia. That was when my ankle twisted underneath me
As the rock on the ground loomed up towards me, all I could think was Isn't this a lovely twist to my life. Too late, I put my hand out to stop my fall. Kendra's wrist snapped under the pressure. My head smashed into the rock, hard, and before I could feel the pain, I lost consciousness.

Last edited by TheLehaneSisters on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Hecate....I can handle this...Or not (Closed - Gone to infirmary)   Okay...Hecate....I can handle this...Or not (Closed - Gone to infirmary) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:49 pm

~Kendra is still not accepted, so you can't role-play with her. If you'll wait till she's accepted, I'll respond to the post~
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Hecate....I can handle this...Or not (Closed - Gone to infirmary)   Okay...Hecate....I can handle this...Or not (Closed - Gone to infirmary) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:50 am

({{ She was accepted. Cher accepted her by PM, so that's why it's not up }})
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Hecate....I can handle this...Or not (Closed - Gone to infirmary)   Okay...Hecate....I can handle this...Or not (Closed - Gone to infirmary) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay...Hecate....I can handle this...Or not (Closed - Gone to infirmary)
Page 1 of 1