Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Helping out in the Infirmary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Helping out in the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:55 pm

I was helping out a couple of patients in the infirmary thinking about how much I liked camp. I was happy that I was able to find a place that I could fit in so well with at this camp. I aspired to be a nurse when I grew up. It was great practice for when that time would come.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:05 pm

|Violet|
Still feeling guilty about the other day with her brother, Violet decided that she needed to do something to reconcile herself with good. And what better way to than going to help in the infirmary? She walked in, spotting a familiar face amongst the beds.
"Hey, Ami! It's me, Violet, from the volleyball match the other week. Can I help out here?" She asked, shocked at the fact she'd spoken so loud.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:09 pm

I smiled at Violet and said, "Wel we just have a couple more people to give a bit of ambrosia to but after that I'll be done. Would you like to help or would you like to wait and then we can hang out afterwards. If you help it will get done faster and we'll be able to hang out with each other more." I had no idea why I was gushing like this or why this sudden blush appeared on my face but I did have to admit that Violet did look good.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:12 pm

|Violet|
"Uh, sure, I'll help, if you tell me what to do!" Violet chirped, strangely happy at this moment in time. She picked up some ambrosia from the table, before asking "Who needs feeding?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Well there is a boy over on bed 9 and a girl on bed 7 they suffered some minor injuries during training so they should only need a bit of it. Give them too much and their bodies will reject it and it will only harm them more." I poured into two cups the exact amount that each of them would need and gave the cups to Violet saying , "Just give these to them and they should be fine. Then we can go hang out."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:20 pm

|Violet|
She nodded, taking the cups to the people and giving it them to drink, feeling better about herself already. When they had both finished and drank the correct amount, she walked back to Ami with the cups.
"Finished! So what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:22 pm

I smiled at Violet and said, "Well could we go to the lake?" I took the cups from her and set them on the table behind me. I was so happy that she had actually done so well with the job I had given her to do. It made me respect her even more.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:28 pm

|Violet|
"Sure! The Lake... Cool place." She replied, a shy smile placed on her delicate face. It wasn't because she was shy. More like it was her smile.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 pm

I smiled and took Violet by the hand saying, "I hope you don't mind..." I was blushing so much it was hard to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:52 pm

|Violet|
"Sure I don't mind. This is what friends do, right? Hold hands and hug and stuff." She smiled, clueless to of what was really happening. She was new to this girl-friendship stuff. She gave Ami's hand a squeeze. "Let's go to the lake, honey!"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:55 pm

My heart fluttered as I heard her call me honey and I walked with her happily to the lake while holding her hand. It was a nice sunny day and the lake was perfectly calm and still. I smiled at Violet and said, "Would you like for us to go in or would you like for us to just sit under a tree together? We can do anything you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:02 pm

|Violet|
Violet yawned, slightly tired.
"You can go swimming, if you like. I think I'll stay under the tree." She smiled again. Hm. I've been smiling a lot today... She thought to herself, sitting down on the grass.

OOC: Do you want to make a topic at the lake? If yeah, me or you?
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:06 pm

(I was thinking we could just rp it here.)

I shook my head and said, "To tell you the truth I am a bit tired as well.. Working in the infirmary takes a lot out of a person." I walked with Violet over to a tree and sat down with her happily. I looked at her happily and brushed my hand through her hair softly. I then said, "Your hair, it feels nice."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:41 pm

(Ok.)
|Violet|
"Uh, thanks! I guess..." Violet said, slightly creeped out. "You're hair's nice too." She stroked Ami's hair, the soft locks flowing easily between her fingers. "You're really pretty, you know." She muttered quietl, under her breath, but still loud enough for Ami to hear
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:45 pm

I smiled, blushing, and said, "You really think so?" Sure my friends back in Japan had told me that I looked good as well but this felt like it was something more. I said to her, "You're really pretty as well."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:51 pm

|Violet|
"Thanks, I guess..." She thought about what had happened today with Ami, and how their friendship had changed since they had last met. "Wow... We're like, talking a couple talking about each other. You don't have a crush on me, or anything, do you?" She joked, giggling at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:54 pm

I looked down to the grass and stared at a blade thinking of what to say to this. Truth was I kinda did have a crush on her. I knew it wasn't right but something in me told me that I felt this way about her. I then looked at her and lied while smiling at her, "Of course not. We're friends right?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:10 pm

|Violet|
"Yeah. Of course we're friends!" She chirped, happy at their rekindled relationship. She was completely oblivious to what her friend was feeling, as well as what she was feeling inside. She was still in a fantasy world where she thought she was as "straight as a 180 degree line", as was everyone else. But when you grow older, you realise that nobody has this quality. Not even yourself. As Violet would find out very soon.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:13 pm

I smiled and held Violet's hand squeezing it gently. I loved the feel of her hand intertwined with mine. It felt so natural. I relaxed my head against the tree and then asked, "If I did say yes what would you have responded with?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:23 pm

|Violet|
"I would have probrably flipped! I mean, I'm not against bi or gay people or anything, I'm just not that way inclined myself." She explained, not sure how Ami would react. It had started to dawn on her that girls might not do all the stuff that Ami had been doing with her
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:30 pm

I looked at her and said, "I see, well I should be going." Suddenly an arrow came whizzing down from the trees and plunged itself right into my arm. I screamed in pain and looked around frantically as my entire body burned it felt like I was on fire it hurt so bad. I cried out, "Eternal Mercury Power Make Up!" trying to get into my eternal sailor mercury form but it wouldn't work. I didn't care if Violet knew who I really was. I trusted her with my civilian and my senshi identity but I couldn't get into my eternal senshi form and thus I couldn't heal my arm. I screamed as the pain continued to flood through my body.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:45 pm

|Violet|
She panicked for a moment, before calming down (to a point) and trying to solve the problem. "Uhh, Don't worry, Ami." Don't die either. She looked around for someone to help her. Maybe it would have helped if they weren't in the secluded part of the forest. Luckily, someone was passing through, and she called him over.
"Excuse me! Can you help me please?"
----

[Seth]
Seth paused for a moment, looking towards the girl who needed help.
"Sure. What do you need help with?" He asked, walking over. He saw the injured girl, and guessed. Judging by the smallness of the concious girl, she needed him to carry the girl over to the infirmary. And so he did...

----

"There you go." he said, placing the girl on one of the infirmary beds, just as Violet had instructed him to. "Well, I guess I'll be off now." he said, walking out of the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:48 pm

I laid there trying not to move to much as the doctors began to work on me. I looked at Violet and said, "Thank you for helping me... even though you don't swing that way."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:52 pm

|Violet|
Violet felt a pang of guilt as she heard Ami's words.
"Well, maybe you could make me change my mind." She whispered, leaning closer to Ami, ther faces almost touching. And then Violet kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Ami kissed Violet back and smiled saying, "Thank you. In truth, I really do like you." The doctors finished working on my arm and wrapped it up. They told me to take it easy for a couple of days and then left the two of us alone. I smiled at Violet and said, "You saved my life today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping out in the Infirmary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next