Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Helping out in the Infirmary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Helping out in the Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:13 pm

|Violet|
"It's the least I could do. You've given me my first kiss." She blushed, their hands still entwined. "So, are we going out now? I mean, I'm fine with it if you are." She asked her, stroking her hair as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:16 pm

I smiled happy to have finally found someone and said, "Yes, I would like that very much. I love you, Violet. I love you so much." I liked the feel of Violet's hand moving through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:29 pm

|Violet|
" I think I love you too..." She kissed Ami again, except this time for longer. When they broke apart, she just stared into Ami's eyes for a while, reveling in her beauty. How had she gotten so lucky?
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:35 pm

I kissed her back happily and patted the spot next to me and said, "Please, lay down with me. I need to feel your comfort." I hoped she would join me.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:39 pm

|Violet|
She blushed again, laying down next to Ami, holding her close to her chest.
"I honestly never thought that this would be happening." She whispered, kissing Ami's hair softly. "Especially with someone like you."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:44 pm

I smiled at Violet and wrapped my good arm around her warmly. I smiled loving the feeling of being so close to her. I wondered what my friends back in Japan would think. What could Rei, Usagi, Mamoru, Minako, Makoto, Chibi Usagi, Luna, or Artemis (a cat) possibly think about what had happened here at camp today? The thing was I was happy and being with Violet made me even happier.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:51 pm

|Violet|
If her father had seen her at this moment in time, he would have gone mad. If her friends had seen her right now, they would have killed and disowned her. But she didn't care. All she cared about was that she was happy. That was all that mattered. "So, where do you want to go for our first date? Or should we wait for a while?" I asked her, yawning and lying back onto the infirmary bunk.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 pm

I smiled and said, "Well we could go somewhere to dinner. I mean outside of camp, but that's only if you would like." I smiled and waited for my love's response.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 pm

|Violet|
"Sure. But not today. I'll have to save up, and I'm kind of tired now." She yawned, stretching out. "Sorry, but I think I'm going to go back to my cabin. It's kind of late now and I'm really tired. See you tommorow?" I ask, standing up from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:13 pm

I nodded and smiled getting up from the bed and hugging Violet. I said, "I would ask if I could spend the night in the Athena cabin but I doubt that would be allowed..." I then kissed her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 pm

|Violet|
"Ha, no. Lilliana would flip." Violet laughed, returning the kiss with another. "So, see you tommorow." She finished, walking back to the Athena cabin to get some well-earned rest.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:27 pm

I smiled said, "Hai, see you tomorrow." I walked back to the Chine cabin happier than I had been in a long time because of what had happened today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping out in the Infirmary   Helping out in the Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping out in the Infirmary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2