Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Infirmary Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:12 am

I run in, carrying Annabeth. I sit her on a bed and look around. "Gods, I need help." I say to myself.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:15 am

I go into the infirmary room with Annabeth and Adam. I look over Annabeth and see what got her. It looked exactly like one of Dr. Thorn's spikes. Oh gods look, there is a spike in her stomach. Dr. Thorn was there. I say pointing at the spike.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:17 am

I panic. I manage to get it out. "Alex, if I get some water, can you heal her?" I ask. "All that matters right now is Annabeth, so let's stop fighting and work together."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:18 am

I agree, I don't know if I can in this spirit form but I'll try. I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 am

I shake my head and run out. A couple minutes later I come back, a large bowl of water in my hands. I run up, and put it on her bed-side table. "Do your thing."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:24 am

I knew I could move the water easily healing was the hard part. I easily moved the water over the wound where the spike had been and try to heal it. At first it wasn't working but then slowly little by little the wound started disappearing until it was no more. I wait to see if Annabeth would wake up.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:26 am

I moan. "Alex....Adam?" I say, opening my eyes, blinking a few times just to make sure I really was awake, "Were am I?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 am

I held my tongue as he tried to heal her. "Let's hope to Hades it works." I mumbled. She woke up. "Annabeth!" I yelled. "Thank the gods!" I finally calmed down, and began to explain. "Your in the Camp Half Blood Infirmary."
Back to top Go down

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:30 am

"Great," I sigh, wincing as I do so.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:32 am

I breath deeply a couple times. "Take it easy Annabeth. Your not fully healed."
Back to top Go down

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:36 am

Suddenly I realize that Alex was there when he was supposed to be ...... with our friend way downstairs. "Alex?" I breathe.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 am

Hey Annabeth, I know I'm not much of what I used to be but I'm still here. I say showing her my spirit body.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:44 am

"........"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:46 am

I got up. "I guess I'll go." i said, feeling rejected. I walked to the door, and stopped for a second, my grip on the doorknob.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:48 am

"No!" I say, "Don't go," I protest, trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:49 am

I looked back. "There's nothing here for me."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:53 am

Yeah some hero. I say at Adam angrily. He was so blind You think you know everything like you can just walk out on her when she's asking you to stay. Have some heart Adam. Show some spirit. I tell him. A true friend never leaves their friends when they want them to stay with them, you need to learn that.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:55 am

I turned. I don't know what possessed me to say it, bu I did. "Go back to Hell!" I said angrily. I opened the door and slammed it shut as I walked out.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:58 am

My eyes water and I start to fade. Maybe he was right maybe I should go back to the underworld, back to where I belonged. I didn't belong in this life anymore. I should just move on.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:59 am

"Alex...." I say, "Adam!" I yell, getting up. Following him. Wincing with every step hurt, but my heart hurt more.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 pm

walks up out of nowhere."help".turns around,and there is a huge gap at my tailbone
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 pm

"please".Makes tree stump.Lays on it.groans.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:48 pm

I walk in,waiting for lily
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Lily walks in.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:53 pm

I take out the same,locket,and sprinkle the powder on the floor "your protected for now" It wears off in 24 hours,now Ill go see where they are,and get my pix..Bird."I say,and leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infirmary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary Room   Infirmary Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infirmary Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next