Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Infirmary

Go down 
+6
Yume
Lightning
Matt streak
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The Infirmary - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:19 pm

I sat up on my bed to where the guy had walked in. "Hi," I said, friendly.

Last edited by Kittygoesmeow on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:19 pm

I leave
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:20 pm

i laugh and notice Kai Li walk in."hey what's up"i said

leo: son of poseidon
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:21 pm

then she left."wonder what's up with her"as i drink some coke

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:22 pm

I walk in
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:22 pm

"hey Robert what's going on"i said

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:23 pm

"You know me how?" I ask
ooc: They haven't met...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:25 pm

I nodded at the guy, then took out my notebook and began writing.
With my writing-hand broken, I had to write with my left hand, and my writing was worse than before. I squinted and began to write, slowly drawing my pencil across the paper and forming letters.
The letters mixed together, and I cursed dyslexia. I waited a few seconds before the whirlpool of letters stopped, and then I continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:27 pm

"You alright?" I ask the girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:30 pm

"Other than in extruciating pain from nearly becoming Monster Meat, yeah, I guess I'm fine," I smiled. I motioned to my notebook, and then said, "Also, I'm having trouble writing in my notebook." I shook my head in frustration. "I hate being dyslexic, it totally stinks."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:30 pm

"i know everyone even if they don't know me"i said with a laugh."hey annabelle do you need any help"i said.

Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:33 pm

OOC: hey brb ill be back in like 30 mins and i know everyone even if they don't know me k bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:36 pm

"Sure," I shrugged, then tossed him my notebook.
"I'm writing something right now, called "Fury"," I gave him a little smile. "About how you saved me..from the fury, I guess. I'm having trouble spelling it, though, " I admit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:38 pm

"Well" I say, the girl is really pretty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 pm

I looked up at Robert, and said, "So, what's been going on? I'm Annabelle, by the way. You're Robert, right? Fight any monsters, recently?" I gave him a small smile.

OOC: Kay (;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:42 pm

"Yeah, some hellhounds" I say, but I bet she's already dating that other guy
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:48 pm

" ok done and done"i said giving back the notebook with a smile."anyways i know Robert because i seen everyones files". i said with a grin

OOC: i'm back

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:49 pm

"What?" I ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:50 pm

"Hellhounds?" I couldn't help shivering. "Nice!" I took another look at Robert. He was kinda cute, I guess, but, Gods, like I had any information about dating boys. I've been single my whole life. After all, most guys at my old school labeled me a freak before I even got a chance to know them.
I wasn't interested in a relationship right now, though. These people seemed nice, but I couldn't trust any one yet. Not after what happened when I was at home with my dad...
I surpressed a sob, and then glanced at the bruises and scars on my arm, not all of them from the monsters I had fought.

I beamed at Leo. "Wow, thanks so much!" I could've hugged him, if not for my "hurting-as-heck" arms.

OOC: awww :D
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:51 pm

"well you see before i left the camp on my quest i was in the big house and i saw a file cabnet with files of all the campers and the ones who are coming that's how i know everyones name".i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:52 pm

"uh huh..." I say. "You alright?" I ask the girl, she suppressed a sob, I think
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:53 pm

"no problem annabelle"i said.then i turned to go to the bathroom."i'll be right back"i said walking out.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:57 pm

I blinked, and then cursed my self silently. Don't be such a baby, I told myself. I looked at Robert, then said, "Ya. Of course I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" Lying, the story of my life.

"Okay," I called at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:58 pm

i was outside the door of her room. annabelle's kinda cute when i was standing outside. i've never really had a girlfriend mostly because i was jumping schools like every day. then i walk in and sat down

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:58 pm

I step closer to her "you stifled a sob, please tell me." I say stepping another step closer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Infirmary
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next