Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Infirmary

Go down 
+6
Yume
Lightning
Matt streak
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The Infirmary - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:12 pm

It still hurts... I think to myself. I wave goodbye to her, then walk out of the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:58 pm

i walk out and head off to my cbin.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:02 pm

I came in with rayn. I didn't know if he knew where we were. " Please! I nedd help! and There's Dan At the arena who needs help! Please!"
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:03 pm

"Wait.. What?? What's Going On and Wat Happened.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:05 pm

' we...we were training and...they fight. I was planing something and didn't saw everything! he...he needs help!" I said. I was little afraid for there life. and of the blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:07 pm

I pop a Soda Can Of Ambrosia. Make him Drink this Then Bring me tp Dan.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:08 pm

i shudder when im laid in the cold bed... when i wake i have a scar the goes from my back to my right eye. that was close!
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:08 pm

" o-ok" I took the can and give it to rayn. " come. his at the arena!" and I started walking fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:09 pm

I check Rayn's Pulse then run out The Door With Yume.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:11 pm

i see rayn and walk over i lay my hand down and comsume his pain, like a walking pain reliever!
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:12 pm

I came in and start searching for a son of appolo. I said " Is there someone who's father is Appolo? I need help right now!!" I repeat a couple of time. I couldn't find anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:15 pm

"What Do you Need" I said Impatiently "Im a Bit Busy."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:17 pm

" I need something to heal the shoulder of a daughter of Erebus! Can you come or do you have something?" I ask, a little on the rush. I hated when I had to do fast because someone is in pain!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Easy, There are two things you can do.

1. This is The Fastest Put them in Shadows.
2. Give them back their Camouflage Magic item

Do both these things and it's like a 5 minute Heal.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:20 pm

" Thank you!!" and then I ran back to the hill, the fastest I could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:21 pm

"I wish I had Something Challenging" I muttered
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:56 pm

OOC: This kinda happened thanks to the quest, a guy got hurt that was nameless and the Janus twins put him through a portal to here, so untill he dies or someone adopts him and turns him into a real character, I'll play him

I fly through the doorway, or portal, or whatever itwas, my vision was too fuzzy to tell, and landed in some building on the floor, "Ach, stupid poison" I mutter, tryin to focus and see where I am
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:19 pm

"whoa where am i"i say"well bye"

Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:12 pm

umm, Jeff is the one thats on a street in new york...

The one in the infirmary is nameless and profile-less.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:02 pm

comes in with gap in arm."h-h-help".Makes plant bed."p-pease" :( lays down on bed
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:02 pm

i stayed all night for her to wake up. i step outside to the hallway to get a drink. i come back with two cokes.

leo: son of poseidon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:12 pm

("her" is Annabelle, right? :P Sorry i get so confused sometimes!)

I woke up to my body in much for pain than before. Bandages were covering my body where numerous wounds had been, and I touched the top of my head, where a huge lump had formed. I glanced down at my arm, which was covered in a cast, and still clutching the pencil-knife thing that had appeared in my pocket earlier.
"Leo," I said, looking at a figure near my bed. "Hey, you're still here?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:15 pm

"ya i stayed all night here want a coke"i handed her a coke.

leo: son of poseidon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:16 pm

I walk in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:18 pm

I blinked. "Oh, you didn't have to do that. I'm sure no furies were going to attack me in the night?" I laughed. "But thanks, though." I looked and the Coke in his hand, and nodded gratefully.
"Wow, thanks!" I popped the can open, and drained it in a couple gulps. Gods, I had been parched!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Infirmary
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next