Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:01 am

Taylor broke free of James's grip. His statement made her conclude that he was warm enough. "Kiss a rock, Dream Boy," she said, half-smirking. "They'd be warmer since they've been sitting under the sun for who-knows-how-long." Taylor picked up a big rock, which was warm to the touch, then throwing James a challenging look. Was she daring him? Maybe? Taylor somewhat answered her thoughts as she bit back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:08 am

James caught the rock, frowning at it and Taylor before shrugging. He could never pass up the oppurtinity to do a dare, never mind how stupid or reckless. He kissed his quickly before throwing it over his shoulder. James watched Taylor for a minute curiously. "You don't like me much, do you?" He asked sadly, wondering what he had done wrong.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:18 am

Wow, Taylor didn't really expect James to kiss the rock. His next question caught her off-guard more. Just where did that come from? "If I didn't like you, I would've left you freezing there," she pointed out, flicking another rock to the creek. "Let's just say that there's a side of you I like, and there's a side that I don't. Just like my other friends." She mulled over what she said, before nodding once. "Yeah, that's pretty much it," Taylor said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:23 am

James nodded along with what Taylor had been saying, agreeing but not understanding at the same time. "What side of me do you like?" He asked slowly, watching the pebble bounce of the water waves, not really in the mood to start another competittion with her. He just wanted to know why Taylor was so...weird with him.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:34 am

Taylor had never been good at these kinds of personal talks. She sighed heavily. At least that was an easy question. "I like how you're kinda sensitive, unlike the other Ares kids," she said sincerely. "I can't really explain these kinds of things well. The fact that you saved Sarah earlier at your own expense, even if you didn't like her, well I like people like that."

She flicked another pebble to the creek, where it bounced twice before sinking. "What I don't like is that you are so much better at this game than I am," she teased him, chuckling, just to lighten the situation. Curiosity got the better of her, and before she knew it, Taylor found herself asking, "So, what's your opinion about me?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:44 am

James saw we was ciming from. "Yeah well, dont get used to that side of me. Not good for my reputation." He told her seriously. It really wasn't and James didn't want to be a loser. He brushed his hair off his face again, wishing he could gel it down. "Um...your funny, nice, a laugh, pretty, kind but you can be quite...uptight."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:52 am

Taylor laughed. "Fine, I'll keep your oh-so-soft side a secret," she said, tossing a rock upwards. She couldn't help but grin next. At least the positive outweighed the negative. "Uptight, you say? With what?" Taylor asked curiously, but she already had some kind of answer to that. She just needed to know if her hunch was right.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:01 am

James shivered where his damp clothes clung to the warm skin of his body. Tired of having to look through the gaps of his hair, he liked his habd abd smoothed his hair down, using his spit as a gel, if you will. "I mean, you're always 'I have a boyfriend! Ooh, don't make a move on me, lover boy! Go kiss a rock!'" James did a pathetic impression of Taylor.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:25 am

Taylor couldn't help it. Even if the comment stung a bit, Taylor burst out with laughter. The impersonation was just so funny. "Gods, that was awful," she snorted as her laughs died down. "Sorry man, I guess that's just how I roll. It's probably one of the only things I take seriously," she continued, half-smiling, her gaze fixed on the flowing water of the creek.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:31 am

James laughed along with Taylor, knowing his impression of her was terrible so he slipped back to his normal English accent, giving up. "Yeah well. Wont dont you take seriously?" He asked, folding his arms across his chest and raising his eyebrows at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:43 am

Taylor sighed, but retained her smile. "For the same reason you cited earlier," she said simply, looking up at James. Taylor flicked a pebble to the creek but she didn't pay attention to it. "Change is hard."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:52 am

James nodded. "Dont I know it." James took a step closer to Taylor, leaving onky a small gap between them. "So, you will like me better if I am less agressive and flirty. Like, you dont want me to get this close to you. Or attempt to hug or kiss you?" He asked, leaning closer again just to tease her.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:09 am

Taylor shrugged. "Probably?" Taylor said with a grin, chuckling as she stepped back--more out of instinct than her conscious thinking. "But seriously, yeah, I think so," Taylor said softly, putting her hand under her chin like she was deeply thinking. She looked at James curiously. "You actually kissed the rock," she said, still staring at him, as if the matter had just sunk in.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:47 am

James laughed. Of course that would be the action of his that she remembered the most. "Yeah well, I like a challenge and that rock was a better kisser then half of the girls I've dated." He joked, tapping his foot on the pebble'd ground. He picked a pebble up, not throwing it but rollding the smooth sides over in the palms of his hands, continuing to watch Taylor with a dimpled smile.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:21 am

Judging from James's tone, Taylor could guess that he had already kissed a lot of girls. Well, it should be obvious since he was an ace flirt. "Interesting," she mused, examining the other rocks on the ground near her. She picked one up and scrutinized it, before throwing it to the creek. It was becoming a habit now. "So what do you do besides kissing girls and fighting?" Taylor said, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:37 am

Janes exhaled noisily as he tried to think. He didn't do anything exciting really. He didn't really enjoy kissing girls that much anymore as he never got a spark. Fighting was what he enjoyed still but, Taylor had already mebtioned that. "I like playing football. Thats what you call Soccer, by the way, not American football. Uh...I like to...play rugby?" James said it almost as if it was a question. He liked playing rugby as it was a quite...physical sport."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:00 am

So physical sports then. Taylor could've figured as much, knowing that James was an Ares kid. And Ares kids were pretty sports-minded people, at least that was what she had observed. "Rugby... that's kinda like football right?" Taylor guessed, kicking the ground. She wasn't really familiar with rough sports, especially if it didn't originate from the US. "I mean, your football, not ours."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:09 am

"Actually, its more like American football than our football. Its just that you score trys, not touch-downs and converstions. Oh, and you are not allowed ti to throw the ball forward." James explained with a small smile, throwing the pebble thhst he was holding into the distance, not trying not skim it across the water.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:21 am

Taylor nodded slowly, trying to absorb what James had said. But not really being a huge football fan, she didn't really understand what he said. So she was just going to pretend she did and not make her lack of understanding obvious. That was Taylor.

"I see," Taylor mumbled, still trying to comprehend the whole rugby and football thing but failing to do so. "So you like rough sports," she said, stating the obvious. Taylor ran a hand through the water. The water flowing against her hand seemed to make her more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:27 am

James sat down next to Taylor but the waters edge, turning his torso to look at her full on. "Yup, I like rough sports. I am a Ares kid, after all." James nudged her lightly with his shoulder, picking up another pebble and throwing it out, watching it bounce nine times before sinking with a splash. "Anything that will be a challenge of strength, agility and speed is good for me."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:41 am

Taylor smirked at James as a random idea popped up in her mind. Was that a challenge? Taylor took it as such. And being the determined confident girl she was, she wasn't one to back down from anything. "Strength, agility and speed, huh?" Taylor repeated as she made to stand up. She flexed her arms and legs. "Wanna race? I may not be a child of Ares, but this Khione kid is more than welcome to a challenge."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:56 am

James laughed before stopping when he realised that Taylor was being serious. He got to him feet, stetching quickly before stripping off his leather jacket, in his wet camp-shirt. "Bring it, Frostie." He grinned, getting in position to start quickly. He had no doubt that he was going to win. He was like, really athletic and strong due to being an Ares kid. Unlike most of his siblings though, he wasn't as heavy or broad, lanky more than anything so he normally won most of the cabin races they held.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:18 am

Taylor grinned. Of course, James couldn't resist backing down from her challenge. "Alright. Finish line will be... there. That huge tree," Taylor pointed to a small outline of a lofty tree in the distance. She prepared herself, looking at James with a mischievous gleam in her eye. "You give the signal," she told him as she bent low, ready to run.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:39 am

"Ready...set..." James started, stoppinv for suspense and to give him a bit of an advantage as he knew when he was going to say it."...Go!" He yelled, breaking out in the fastest sprint he had ever attempted in his life. Being the striker on the football team meant that he had more spped then most as he had to be the one up there and kicking goals. He hoped Taylor wouldn't be able to match his speed because that would be...embarressing.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:07 am

Taylor was downright amazed as James practically whizzed past her. She expected that though, but that didn't mean she was giving up. Taylor was not going to challenge an Ares kid to a race without having some kind of plan. With a smirk on her face, Taylor directed her attention to the creek as she ran. The water began freezing into ice, and when it was hard enough, Taylor jumped on it and glided through. The less friction made her a lot faster than before, and she wasn't even doing much effort since she just basically slid on the ice. Within a few seconds she caught up to James. She smirked at him, even waving for a bit, before putting on a burst of speed to overtake him. Ah, the wonders of being a Khione kid and loopholes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next