Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) Empty
PostSubject: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:38 am

James Liam Carter

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) Joey

James had applied twice as much gel on his hair than usual so it stayed perfect dispite the wind. The pebbles crunched beneath his high-tops and he could feel the cold breeze through his leather jacket but he didn't care. He stopped, looking out at the lake for a moment before picking up a smooth flat pebble from the ground, flicking it out at the waves and watched how many times it jumped the water. Seven. James grunted, picking another up to try again.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 pm

~Taylor, 16, Khione~

Wearing a pair of headphones around her neck, Taylor jogged along the creekside. She was humming to herself thoughtfully, even with the absence of music from her trusty headphones. She spotted a brown-haired boy throwing pebbles at the creek, seemingly counting how many times is bounced across the water until it sank into the depths below. The pebble jumped seven times, and that made Taylor smirk.

Without making her presence known to the boy, Taylor picked up a flat pebble herself and threw it at the creek. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight! Taylor counted mentally. Taylor's smirk widened. "Eight, that beats yours," she said casually, placing both of her hands on her waist.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:02 am

James jumped, startled when the girl had crept yp behind him, seemingly from no where. When he had got his heart beat steadied, he rolled his eyes at the girl. "Yes well, Im having a bad day." He told her, sticking with his natural English accent. He picked up another pebble and flicked it across the waves, watching it skim the water nine times before sinking under once more. "Bloody pebbles." He complained, kicking them in anger into the water.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:33 am

Taylor couldn't help but grin. She didn't know why, but the boy's accent just seemed to amuse her. Probably because she had never actually heard someone talk like that in person. "Like a hundred of other people," she said, chuckling. "Join the club, dude."

Well, Taylor wasn't exactly having a bad day. It was more of a neutral day. She watched the boy kick some pebbles to the water in frustration. "Poor pebbles," she said offhandedly, shaking her head. Taylor picked another flat rock and tossed it to the water. It bounced only six times. Taylor frowned slightly. "Ah well," she said, walking closer to the boy. "So, Mister I'm-taking-my-anger-out-on-poor-innocent-pebbles, the name's Taylor," she introduced herself as her friendly nature kicked in. She would've held out her hand for him to shake, but she felt that it was a little too formal.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:40 am

James rolled his eyes at the comment about the pebble. "It's not like it's a person. It cannot feel anything." It got on his nerves when people made a big deal about inanimate objects. Cling much? He stood tall, shoving his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket confidently, turning his body to face Taylor fully. He smirked flirtacously, not really meaning to but it was just who he was. "Well hello, Miss I-think-that-this-hot-English-guy-needs-better-company-than-a-bunch-of-stones-so-i'm-going-to-go-and-speak-to-him; Taylor." He laughed, copying how she had said it a minute before. He nodded to her in a greeting. "I'm James Liam Carter. But you can call me; the man of your dreams."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:38 am

Taylor rolled her eyes too, laughing. Out of all the people in camp, she just had to bump into a flirt. Still, it was nothing she can't handle. "Well, Mr. Self-proclaimed-man-of-my-dreams James, nice to meet you," she said with a trace of a smirk, nodding her head back.

Taylor looked him over. Well, she couldn't deny the fact that he was, as he said earlier, hot. James did have the bragging rights. And coupled with his flirtatious personality, Taylor assumed that girls flocked towards him wherever he went. She glanced around, noting that there wasn't any girl in sight. "So, got a fan club somewhere?" she teased, looking behind her. "Well anyway... You be an Aphrodite kid?" she asked. Well, it was her best guess.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:56 am

James laughed quietly, looking around in mock suprise as if he had been expecting to see someone. He looked back at Taylor, snapping his fingers dramtically. "Darn, I must had lost them." James did get a lot of attention but, as he tended to have a different girlfriend every week, girls were used up pretty quickly. He had been out with most of the girls in the Aphrodite cabin as well, which he liked to brag about.
"No, but by suggesting that it just proves that you think I'm hot." He winked. "I'm Ares." He looked over Taylor, teying to decide what cabin she would belong to. "I would say that you are an Aphrodite but you would know if I was you brother or not. Uh...im guessing...Apollo?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:12 am

Taylor rolled her eyes at his comment. Okay, so he was hot. But Taylor wasn't going to admit that out loud. And even if he was hot, Taylor just didn't feel the charm. Maybe it was because he would be so easy to lose, or something of that sort. Needless to say, Taylor was slightly surprised to learn that he was an Ares kid. Didn't really look that way to her at first. She also became slightly smugger when he said that thing about her probably being an Aphrodite kid, but then she realized that he might have said that to a hundred other girls. Damn flirts, she thought to herself.

"Wild guess?" Taylor said, chuckling. "You're pretty far off. It's Khione." She looked around them before continuing. "So why is a guy like you staying here kicking a bunch of rocks to the creek?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:24 am

James shrugged. "It was either take a walk or go straight to Chiron. I decided that I would rather get told off later then right away." His blue eyes watched Taylor for a minute longer, before reaching down and scooping up some pebbles in the palm of his hand. One by one, he flicked them out to the water, getting eleven flicks as a highest. It wasn't very good. Back at home in London, him and his best friends had gone to blackpool and had skimming competitions. James had got thirty four once but he thought that that had just been luck. "What are you doing out here, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:45 am

"Well, just having a walk," Taylor said simply with a smile.

Taylor raised her eyebrows. Was he challenging her? She bent down to pick up a few pebbles herself. She threw them to the water one-by-one. She frowned. Only ten flicks as the highest. Taylor gritted her teeth, getting annoyed, as she picked up another pebble and forcefully threw it to the water, where it sank without even bouncing.

"Stupid pebbles," Taylor muttered to herself as she kicked a rock in her irritation. However, the rock was much bigger than the pebbles, and stronger too. So hitting he rock resulted into her stubbing her toe, which was pretty painful. Hissing, Taylor began jumping in place, holding her painful foot up. "Stupid rock!" she seethed, trying to shake off the pain. She turned to James, forcing a chuckle. "Well, now I get what you mean. They are stupid inanimate objects."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:53 am

James laughed, crossing over to Taylor and resting a hand on her arm, trying to balance her as she hopped around in pain. "Tut tut, that's what you get for picking on the pebbles." He teased, looking down at her foots. At least she was wearing shoes so it couldnt hurt as much as if she hadnt been wearing them. "Are you alright?" Janes asked Taylor, raising his eyebrows as he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:06 am

Taylor chuckled. "I'm fine. Not like it's a life-and-death situation," she said, holding her foot a few inches above the ground. It still stung a bit. What would have happened if she chose to wear slippers today? Well she'd rather not think about it.

When the pain subsided, Taylor finally stood on both feet again. "Thanks," she told James while she glared at that stupid rock. She sighed, before turning back to James. "So, why did you want to go to Chiron?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:17 am

James stepped back from Taylor once she had placed both feet on the ground again. He sighed, balancing a pebble on the tip of his boots before kicking it as if it was a football, high into the sky before it plooped lifelessly into the water. "I didn't want to go to Chiron. I have to." James shrugged, glancing sideways at Taylor as he explained. "I got into a fight." He sgrugged again, smirking as he remembered the Apollo camper with a broken nose.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:42 am

Taylor wasn't really surprised. Ares kids fought a lot. She would be surprised however, if James was the one who got beaten up. Well, seeing that he looked physically okay, Taylor assumed that the other one wasn't in a good state right now. "Typical life for Ares kids, huh?" Taylor said, grinning, as she sat down by the lake. She was going by stereotypes here. "Just fighting there... and there... and there... I remember we had a brawl with some siblings of yours once," she said, recalling the memory. "Well, I wasn't in the fight, but two of my friends were."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:23 am

"Yeah, me and my siblings fight a lot. It's in our blood." Janes nodded. He watched as Taylor sat down, hesitating for a moment before slowly sitting doen next to her. He picked up a pebble and looked it over in his hands as if it was the most intresting thing in the universe. "Khione. That was a good Christmas thing you did. I got a lot of girls when they were scared on the rollarcoaster." He laughed, flicking the pebble out to the water before resting his cheek on his hand, his head facing her.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:10 am

Taylor chuckled. "Glad you got some use out of it then," she said, flicking another pebble in the water. This was actually pretty fun. "So, how many girls have you gone out with? Really, I'm just curious," Taylor said, looking at him and tilting her head to the side. She didn't know why she asked that, maybe just for the sake of asking something?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:26 am

James exhaled tiredly, tryimg to get his head around the number. He used his fingers to help him count. "I went out with about twelve when I lived in Miami. I've been out with..." He frowned. James had never been the best acadmicly speaking. "Eleven since I have been at camp. So, twenty-three." He smiled proudly before remembering something. "Oh! Do you want me to include the British girls as well?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:02 am

"Never mind, I get the picture," Taylor said, waving him off. She wasn't really that sure if James was telling the truth, but it looked like he was. Why was he such a flirt? And apparently a good enough one too. "Do you get... bored with being with these girls?" Taylor asked with one eyebrow raised. But before James could reply, Taylor heard something rustle behind them and nearly jumped when she heard a high-pitched voice behind her.

"Just who are you and what are you doing with him?" a girl asked shrilly. Taylor turned around to face her. The girl looked really angry, and kinda young too. Was she one of his fangirls? Or maybe an ex?

"Er, talking?" Taylor pointed out, rolling her eyes. She hated these kinds of shallow girls.

"You are not allowed to talk to Jamesie! I forbid it!" the brat protested, stomping on the ground as if throwing a tantrum.

Taylor raised both her eyebrows as she turned to James. "Do you know this girl?"

((OOC: Yeah, you can take control of the girl if you want. If you want me to change the post, just say so ^^))
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:19 am

James groaned. Crap, what was she doing here?! This could not be happening. He turned his gaze to the girl. "Sarah, we have been through this." He complained. Sarah continued to scowl.
"But I want you back, Jamesie." She practiacally begged. "You're single at the moment so we can date again."
James hated this girl, she was bonkers. He had been on like, one date with her and that was the biggest mistake of his life as she had planned their wedding out on the first date at a cinema.
James shuffled closer to Taylor, having an idea as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Well, you can't go out with me right now because I'm dating Taylor." He lied, hoping Sarah would just go away.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:35 am

"You. Are. What?" Taylor said in a whisper loud enough that only James could hear, looking at him with widened eyes. A look on his face told her to play along, but Taylor was not liking the way this is turning out. Deal with your girlfriend problems on your own! Taylor's mind shouted, Leave me out of this! But James's grip on her waist was tight. Taylor's eyes frantically darted around, hoping that no one saw this. Especially not...

"But we had so much in common!" Sarah wailed, tugging on her hair. Taylor forced herself to look at the girl she was really starting to loathe for getting her in this situation. "Jamesie, didn't you hear that I was going to name our first son after you? James Junior!"

Taylor's jaw dropped. Say what? How old was she--ten? This girl must be the child of the god of insanity, if there was one. "Er, look... Can you just leave us alone?" Taylor said hopefully. So that Mr. Flirty here could get his arm off now!

And that, apparently, was the wrong thing to say.

Sarah snarled, before angrily stomping her way towards the supposed 'couple'. Taylor felt herself being shoved to the direction of the creek, and she hastily dug her shoes into the ground to stop that from happening. Gritting her teeth, Taylor stood up and grabbed Sarah by the arms. Whoa, she's pretty strong for such a small girl, Taylor thought as she tried to hold her ground and clung to Sarah's arms to avoid falling into the creek.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:19 am

Under any other circumstances,James would have wet himself with laughter at this point but, seeing as his Ex-girlfriend was going to push is 'girlfriend' in the creek, he didn't. James came up from behind Sarah, pulling her back and away from the waters edge where she also dropped Taylor. "Please Sarah, just go away." He said tiredly, knowing that she wasn't going to go away unless she was mean. "I'm not into you. I was never into you. You're like, three years younger than me anyway." James stepped in front of Taylor, going to be her shield if Sarah tried to attack again.
"What does she have that I don't?" Sarah asked, tears in her eyes. James internally groaned; he hated it when he made people cry and wanted to comfort them yet it wasn't good for his bad-boy image.
"Uh...dignity?" James rolled his eyes. "And she is my age."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Taylor nearly lost her footing when James pulled Sarah back. It took her a few seconds to calm herself down, but her concentration was broken when James said 'dignity.' Unable to stop herself, Taylor gave a hearty guffaw. She clapped her hand on her mouth as she saw Sarah's reaction. The girl narrowed her eyes at her, still sobbing, and pointed one finger at her.

"You... I'm not through with you," Sarah said madly, before stomping her way back into the trees.

"Yeah, really scary," Taylor said sarcastically, but she wasn't sure if Sarah heard it. When Sarah was out of earshot, Taylor turned to James and pointed her finger in between his eyes. Her finger was only an inch or two away from his face. "If you pull another stunt like that again, I am going to tie you to a post and watch as you get ravished by your exes," she threatened, her eyes narrowing dangerously into slits. "Got that?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:23 am

James rolled his eyes, raising his hands in the air in a surrender motion. "I thought we made a good couple." He teased, raising an eyebrow suggestivly. "But sure, whatever you say, honey." He said, stepping back slightly so her finger wasn't in her face. He smirked at Taylor, trying to forget about Sarah because he knew it would just make him angry.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:37 am

It was Taylor's turn to roll her eyes. "Yeah well, I hope you don't have more exes stalking you," Taylor grumbled, scanning the whole area for any undesirable people. "Then again, there would probably be fangirls..." she trailed off with a sigh.

Taylor went back to sitting by the creek and flicking some pebbles to the water. "How do you get through with that kind of life?" Taylor suddenly asked, thinking of Sarah. Her eyes on the flowing water, she wondered how many of James's girls were like that. "A girl crying to you every other day?" Taylor said, leaning forward and leaning her face against both of her hands.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:51 am

James' grin fell, part of his secret sensitive side being shown. He shrugged, looking down at his feet. Under other circumstances,he wiuld have made a sarcastic remark but, now he couldn't stop part of his true side being revealed. "It sucks." He told Taylor quietly. "And it hurts. I wish it didn't happen but I was stupid enough to get myself in that position so, I suppose, I deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next