Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:14 am

James grunted, continuing to sprint full on as watched Taylor on the ice wirh distaste. Scooping up a handful of pebbles as he ran, he started to flick them at Taylor, hitting her legs but having enough accuracy to ensure they didn't hit her head. He continued to throw them until she would fall over, then he would he in for the win.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:31 am

When Taylor felt a rock hitting the back of her leg, she almost lost her balance. Luckily she avoided falling. She glanced behind her, seeing James throwing rocks at her legs. Taylor winced slightly when she felt a slightly larger rock hit the back of her knee, causing her to fall down face-first on the ice.

"Oww..." Taylor groaned as she tried to push herself up. She looked up only to see James already a few feet past. Cursing quietly in Greek, Taylor stood up and regained her balance, trying to slide while ignoring the pain on the spot behind her knee. She looked weird, limping while sliding, but Taylor had set her mind on winning this race or die trying. Out of desperation, Taylor yelled in a rather convincing voice, "James! Behind you!"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:43 am

James yelled, turning his body as he ran to look behind him. When he realised that Taylor had tricked him, it was already too late. He fell to the ground, smashing straight into a tree and his loeg beant at an unusual angle. He screamed in Greek painfully, grabbing his leg and rocking back on the floor in pain whilst cussing.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:18 am

Oh gods.

Why was everything not going according to Taylor's plans today? Did someone up there want to give her such a hard time? "James?" she said, skidding to a stop on the ice and rushing to James's aid. She nearly gagged when she saw his leg. Were legs supposed to be bent that way? Taylor didn't think so.

Taylor bit her lip. She was always stubborn when it came to saying sorry. "We need to get you to the infirmary," Taylor said cautiously instead of apologizing, trying to look for a way to help.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:33 am

James shook his head at Taylor. "No, I dont. Im fine." James told her, his voice about two octaves higher then usual to show he was lying and in pain. He had his hands over his eyes, having to keep himself from looking but now he couldn't stop himself. He almost fainted at the sight of his leg. "Oh...I think Im going to be sick." He moaned, his normally tanned complexion turning a sickly pale colour that appeared to have a tint of green.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:48 am

With James's voice sounding more feminine and his skin turning paler by the second, Taylor would've laughed hysterically if the situation wasn't so serious. So instead of doubling over in laughter, Taylor looked around for something to help James in the situation. The first priority now would be to get him to the infirmary, so she was trying to find something to help him walk. That leg of his was causing a lot of problem. Finally, Taylor went to the nearest tree and snapped off a long branch. Eh, it'll work, she thought as she went back to James's aid.

"We are going to the infirmary whether you like it or not," Taylor told James firmly, trying not to look at his injured leg. The sight of it made her want to throw up. No wonder Taylor was not exactly well-versed in the art of first aid--the sight of some injuries actually made her want to turn away. She offered him the long branch. "To help you walk," she explained before James could say anything else.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:54 am

"How is a bloody branch gunna help me walk?!" James yelled, not meaning to but he was just...angry and in pain. Nevertheless, he used thue branch to support his body as he pulled himself up, very glad now that he had alor of upperbody strength. Without asking Taylor if he could, he swung his arm around her shoulders to lean on her. "Just take me back to my cabin. I will be fine."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:24 am

Taylor bit back a retort about the branch when James used it to prop himself up. She was also slightly taken aback when James put his arm around her shoulders. Under normal circumstances she would've cringed away, but of course, James needed her help right now. And besides, she was the reason why he ended up with a broken leg anyway. Taylor started to mentally berate herself for that.

"Fine, if you say so," Taylor muttered as she started to move slowly towards the direction of the cabins. Oh joy. She was going to take him to the Ares cabin--not exactly her favorite place in camp. Taylor gritted her teeth at the thought.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:32 am

James exhaled in relief when Taylor started to take him to his cabin. He was biting the inside of his lip bard to stop an outburst as it was ver, very painful. A few campers gave them frowns as they passed but didn't stop, deciding that he had probably been injured in the arena. At the slow pace they were travelling at, James had no other option then to try and distract himself. Thats when he though of something bad. "My siblings...are going to think...that you beat me up." James said through gritted teeth to Taylor, trying to distact them both. His voice had dropped again, back to its usual huskiness and he was starting to get sweaty.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:46 am

"That's not too good for you, is it? Them thinking a girl actually beat you up," Taylor teased James as they continued to trudge their way to the Ares cabin.

Taylor ignored the other campers' stares but felt a little smug about herself. Were they thinking that she beat James up in the arena or something of that sort? Taylor half-smiled. Then she groaned, realizing that James was getting sticky with sweat. Well, she was perspiring herself. Try half-carrying a heavy boy under the heat of the sun. When she saw the cabins a few feet away, Taylor sighed in relief.

"Almost... there..." Taylor said between gasps of breath. She was definitely going to get a refreshing nap back in the Khione cabin later on. And maybe a cold shower too.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:00 am

James laughed. Or, he tried to but he came out like a chuckle and gasp at once. "Whatever...I'll tell them...that you did beat me...up, if you want." James told her, not knowing why he was being nice to Taylor since it was her fault in the first place. Forgive and forget, James thought. He didn't think he belonged in the Ares cabin some of the time. He should be in...the cabin of happiness, cotton candy and unicorns. "Thanks." He told her as they were nearly inside the cabin.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:11 am

Taylor laughed along with James, but the sound barely came out as she was dead tired. "You... do that... but... I'm breaking... your other leg... if any... of your siblings... come after me... for revenge," Taylor panted as she leaned against the Ares cabin's exterior walls. Once James was properly secured and probably won't need any of her help, Taylor straightened up as she collected her breath. "Thanks for the time, Dream Boy," she said, utilizing her earlier nickname for him. "See ya around."

Taylor had taken a few steps when she half-turned to look at him. She seemed to be in the middle of an inner conflict, judging by the look on her face. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it immediately. After heaving an exasperated sigh, Taylor finally decided to speak. "Sorry about your leg," she apologized, her eyes fixed on the ground rather than James. Without waiting for a reply, Taylor began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:19 am

James looked up from where he had been staring at the ground, trying to erase any aigns of the pain from his face. He smiled, having not expected her to apoligise. "Don't worry about it. Im sorry as well." He didn't know what for but...whatever. He raised his arms out to Taylor, raising his eyebrows as his blue eyes studied her. "Do I get a hug? You do owe me."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:29 am

Taylor looked at James for a few seconds. Well he was right--she did owe him. Rolling her eyes, Taylor walked up to him and pulled him into a hug. She pulled away rather quickly, with the hug lasting barely a second, before he could do anything else. "Hug given," Taylor said with a smirk. "Now get your leg treated before it stays like that forever."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:37 am

James had a feeling that Taylor would pull away rather quickly so he reached out and grabbed her jacket. She would be able to pull away easily but it would mean James getting hurt again. James kissed her gently on the cheek before letting her go, smirking with dimples forming at his cheeks. "See you around, Ice-box." He whispered, hearing some of his brothers enter the room behind him but he ignored them.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:46 am

((OOC: Taylor doesn't wear jackets xDD))

Taylor fought the urge to push James away. That action wouldn't do so well on the guy's broken leg. Instead, she settled on glaring daggers at him. "Oh if you just didn't have that broken leg..." Taylor trailed off as she spotted a few of James's half-brothers enter behind them. She didn't really have the drive to meet other Ares kids right now, remembering what some Ares kids had done to her and her friends in the past. "Yep, better get going now," she said, trying to slip out without a scene.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:58 am

James laughed at Taylor's reaction the best he could but it came out wrong. He turned when his brother called his name; Large beefy eighteen year old called Xavier. The boys came over, taking a sickening look at James' leg before practically growling. "As funny as it is that Jamie got beat up by a girl, do you know what cabin this is? You know we are going beat you up for hurting him now, right?" Xavier threatened Taylor before James could say anything.

Psh, I knew that. I was just...uh...testing you. Yeah, that sounds believeable...I was testing you! And you passed! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:18 am

This was exactly the scene Taylor hoped to avoid. She grumbled some incoherent curses under her breath as she looked up to see some huge Ares kids glaring at her, one of them coming up with a threat. The Ares kids behaved more like a gang sometimes, avenging their siblings and stuff like that. Taylor looked the guy in the eye, knowing full well that he was older and larger than her. She scoffed at the threat, putting on a confident face. She can take them on, right?

"I'm perfectly aware that I'm in the Ares cabin," she said coolly, flicking some of her hair to the side. "Wait, did you say 'we'? Hm, I assume that you're too scared to face me alone. Do you need your siblings' help in taking on a girl like me? Tch. I thought Ares kids weren't such cowards."

Taylor crossed her arms over her chest, both eyebrows raised at the eighteen-year-old boy. She was probably committing suicide, challenging an Ares kid like that, but she didn't care. She believed that she can take him on. Gods, what confidence can do to Taylor...

((OOC: Suuuuuuuure you did...))
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 am

James couldn't really stop the foolish Taylor before she had dug out her grave. It didn't help that he had to practically hop everywhere due to his leg. Xavier, going a bright red colour with anger stepped forward towards Taylor with clenched fists. James, desperate to make sure that she wouldn't get hurt, tapped the symbol on the ring of his right hand, a knuckle-duster immediatly clasping over his fingers. With all his strength, he punched his older brother in the face but fell to the ground afterwards as he couldnt balance himself.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:43 am

Taylor braced herself for the blow to come, but was most stunned when James stepped in and punched the older guy in the face. Her eyes widened in shock as she watched James topple over. Did he just forget that he had a broken leg? What he did would probably worsen his condition. Taylor cussed under her breath as she crouched next to him. "James? You alright?" she asked anxiously.

Looking up, Taylor brought her gaze to the guy James had just punched. Without thinking, she stood up, stomped over to the guy, and used all her strength to punch him on the face like what James did. Hard.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:55 am

James tried to get his breathing steady as he lay on the ground. He thought he had just messed up his leg even more. Maybe Taylor wasn't such a lucky person to be around but he was too involved to leave her alone now. "Yeah...Im fine." James murmed, not being able to twist so he stayed on his stomach. His eyes glistened and he had to bite his lip to stop himself from crying.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:03 am

I knew it. I knew it. We should've gone straight to the infirmary, Taylor chanted in her mind as she drew back before the Ares kid can do anything to her. With him dazed and confused, Taylor took the opportunity to put James's arm on her shoulder and try to hoist him up. If he winced or groaned in pain, Taylor didn't hear as she was much too concentrated on getting him up. "Infirmary. No buts," Taylor grunted as she started to more or less drag James out of the cabin. She no longer cared what the Ares kids did. Her first priority now was to get James to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:10 am

James groaned but didn't argue with Taylor as he knew that he had to go there now, even if it did make him seem like a wimp. He held on tight to Taylor's shoulders as he attempted to hobble along, supporting his weight as much as possible so he didn't hurt her even if ir did cause his pain. He dreaded to think what Xavier would try to do to Taylor. Try. Obviously, James wasn't going to let him lay a finger on her, even if it resulted in him getting beat up.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:17 am

Taylor occasionally threw a few glances behind her back, checking if James's siblings decided to chase them. It was alright for a few minutes, when they got at least a good distance from the cabin, until Taylor saw the outline of some burly boys making their way out of it. Taylor recognized them at once and tried to quicken their footsteps, but the boys were running towards them fast. They would catch up easily.

"This is annoying," she muttered just loud enough for James to hear. "This is why I never liked Ares kids. No offense, but most of your siblings are just unbearable."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:25 am

"Yeah, they get on my nerves most of the time aswell." James agrred with Taylor, taking a quick lool behind them to find his brothers advancing on them both, coming for Taylor. They wouldn't hurt him...that much. "You're gunna get beat up if you stay with me. Just leave me here and run." James grunted seriously, planning on forcing one of his brothers to help him to the infirmiary. Then again, they were Ares kids. Kindness wasn't common there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next