Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:52 am

James laughed at Taylor's frustration, getting an idea in his mind. He gently held the top of Taylor's arms, pulling her up into standing position. He stood behind her, holding her wrist and pulling her hand back. "Then just throw." He whispered, his front pressing against Taylors back. He thought this was his best idea yet.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:16 am

Taylor wasn't too pleased with this. As soon as the pebble left Taylor's hand, she immediately broke free of James's grip. She pushed him back, but was careful not to push him towards the water. Taylor smirked. "Nice try, Dream Boy," she said, chuckling as she crossed her arms over her chest. Still laughing, Taylor went to throw another pebble to the creek, where it bounced three times before sinking. "I forgot to mention that I'm already taken," Taylor said, still smirking.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:26 am

James's grin turned down for a second in dissapointment but transformed into a smirk once more. "What your boyfriend doesn't know won't hurt him." James shrugged cockily, raising an eyebrow suggestivly. He doubted that Taylor would give him a chance but it was worth a shot. "It's not like I want a relationship, just a bit of fun." He laughed, flicking another pebble in yet it sunk due to his lack of concentration.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Taylor rolled her eyes. "What my boyfriend doesn't know will give me a whole lot of guilty conscience," she said, correcting James on his first statement. She chuckled. "We have different definitions for the word 'fun'," Taylor said, flicking another pebble to the creek. To her surprise, it bounced fourteen times. She grinned. "Well, that's an improvement," she commented as she turned back to James.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:48 am

James also rolled his eyes, forgetting for a momnt about flirting and just being...him. He scooped up a hand-full of pebbles, flicking them one by one into the water. His last one got nineteen bounces. He pumped his fist in the air and started to jump around, starting to do a celebration air-guitar mixed with a happy dance. He grinned when he finished, out of breath and pointing at Taylor's face. "Like to see you bat me now, Sucker." He teased.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:00 am

Taylor lips stretched into an ear-to-ear grin. "Just watch me," Taylor commented with a mischievous gleam in her eye. She picked up a single flat pebble and got ready to throw. Taylor concentrated, feeling a slight tug in her gut. Then she forcefully threw the pebble to the creek. The water seemed to shift, some of it freezing into ice. The pebble landed on the ice patches, which seemed to suddenly rise, forcing the pebble back upwards before breaking off. With the help of the ice pushing it up, the pebble bounced twenty times! Taylor smirked, relaxing her stance and turned back to James. "Well, worth a shot," she snickered as the remaining ice on the creek melted.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:18 am

James' jaw dropped, watching the water incredulously. When she turned back to him, he folded his arms across his chest sulkily. "No way. No way in the darker depths of hell. That does not count. Nope." He was frustrated now yet struggled to keep the grin off his face. He broke, chuckling and shaking his head. "You cheat."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:05 am

Taylor laughed. "I don't recall you telling me the rules to this game, if there are any," she reasoned, smirking. "So technically, I didn't cheat." With another flick, Taylor performed the trick again, this time only earning nineteen bounces. She turned to James, laughing at the look of his face. Oh how she loved loopholes.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 pm

"You're cheating! I thought that no use of powers was implied!" James exclaimed, flailing his hands in the air with frustration. "Thats stupid! How am I meant to use my powers as an advantage? My powers are limited to getting angry easily and punching people. New rules, no powers. Deal?" He asked, spitting on his hand before holding it out for Taylor to shake.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:11 am

Taylor couldn't stop herself from laughing as James talked. She raised her eyebrows when James started to initiate a handshake. Smirking, Taylor decided to play along. She spat on her hand and gripped his firmly, shaking it once. "Deal," she said finally.

Out of the corner of her eye, Taylor saw something nearing her. She instinctively swerved to the side to dodge it. Bewildered, Taylor looked at the thing that was thrown at her--a rock. Before she could process anything, she was on her feet as she dodged more of the rocks. "Gods, James, don't tell me this is your fan club's doing!" Taylor said, annoyed, as she ducked to avoid a rather large rock overhead.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:06 pm

James also ducked the oncoming waves of rocks that seemed to be hurtling towards them, large enough the seriously hurt one of them if made contact with the skull. He got behind a tree, not getting hit. James pulled Taylor next to him up against him, out of line of sight, but it was obvious to see that he was doing this so she wouldn't get hurt rather then because hhe was flirting with her. Right at this second, he was serious and his temper was growning. He struggled to control it. "How am I meant to know?" He snapped quietly. "The real question is; what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Taylor didn't mind that she was leaning against James at the moment. Her bigger priority was the rocks. "We throw them back?" she suggested lamely for lack of ideas.

The throwers seemed to be hidden from behind the trees, much like how Sarah had done. Taylor peered behind the tree, only to duck in cover as a particularly large rock went flying in her direction. A girl then came out of the shadows, holding another rock in her two hands. "Come back and fight, you coward!" Sarah yelled hoarsely, throwing them another rock.

Taylor was about to retort when around five girls appeared behind Sarah, each holding some rocks of their own. Taylor decided not to comment. Those rocks were still big enough to smash her bones into pieces. "Well, she did say she wasn't through with me," Taylor whispered through gritted teeth. "Alright, what do you suggest we do?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:20 am

James rubbed his eyebrow, thinking of a plan. "Can you try and freeze the rocks whilst I try to get behind them?" James asked Taylor, feeling a rock crash into the tree, narrowly missing his head. Stupid girls, he thought; angry at them for wrecking the good time he had been having with Taylor. He knew that if he could get behind them, he could pin the ring-leader down - Sarah, and maybe intimidate the others. He doubted they wanted to hurt him anyway, it was Taylor they didn't like.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:33 am

Taylor grimaced. "I'm not that skilled with freezing," she told him. "No can do with solid stuff. But water on the other hand..." Taylor remembered the creek. She had an idea, but wasn't that sure she could work. The rocks were practically large enough to crush the ice, unlike the small pebbles she flicked to the water earlier. But it was worth a shot, right? Maybe if she concentrated enough, she could make the ice nearly indestructible.

"I have an idea. Get ready," Taylor said. She clenched her fists, feeling a tug on her gut as the water began to slowly freeze. A huge ice wall rose from the freezing water as Taylor raised one of her hands. Her breathing became slightly ragged as she concentrated on compressing the ice molecules to try to make it stronger. With one look behind them, Taylor swung her arm, and the ice wall began to move towards the girls, slowly but surely. "Go!" she gasped, trying to maintain the ice wall as rocks started to hit it.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:04 am

James didn't know whether he should run in the opposite direction; to safety, or try and get the girls. He knew that trying to get the girls would most likely result in an injury but he did what came into his mind first. Jumping around the freezing wall of ice, James sprinted full force towards the girls. He felt a large rock pass his head before hearing; "Wait! Its James!" But it was too late. James had tackled down Sarah with all his strength just as the freezing cold ice wall collapsed obtop of the two of them, James covering Sarah so at leasr she was spared the cold.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:49 am

Well, Taylor thought as she looked at the scene, that wasn't supposed to happen. Taylor facepalmed. That was definitely the worst idea ever. But, she wasn't about to admit that aloud. She stared at the shivering girls who were trying to get the ice off. Then she spotted James covering Sarah to somewhat protect her. A smile pulled on the corner of Taylor's lips. The ace flirt had a real protective side to him alright.

To reveal herself would be another stupid idea. But for reasons unknown, Taylor did it anyway. She put on a huge smile, as if nothing was wrong, and with a wave of her hand, moved the ice out of the way. "Thanks for the rocks," Taylor told the girls, still maintaining her positive aura while her voice dripped of sarcasm. "So... have some ice back." She chuckled awkwardly after that.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:27 am

James gasped, qhickly getting to his feet. "Oh my Gods! Damn thats cold!" He exclaimed, his hair and clothes soaking wet. He ran a hand through his hair which was now falling on his face and in his eyes, the twenty minutes he had spent blow-drying it now wasted. He held out a hand to help the dry Sarah up, at least the younger girl was as wet as he. With a quick shudder, he crossed over to Taylor, his teeth chattering. "If any of you tell anyone that I have a sensitive side...you're dead." He threated all of them, fixing the collar of his leather jacket. It wasn't good you his reputaion, you know?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:45 am

Taylor laughed. "Right you are, Ares boy," she said, clapping James on the shoulder. She faintly heard the other girls murmur agreement, except for Sarah, who seemed dumbfounded by what James did. Taylor nearly rolled her eyes at the sight.

"I knew it..." Sarah began softly, looking up at James. She didn't seem to realize that she was soaking wet. "You care for me... You saved me..."

Taylor hid a guffaw behind a cough. "Yeah, it's not as if he saved you from a burning building..." she managed to mumble under her breath, not sure if anybody else heard her too.

Sarah quickly got up and threw her arms around James, to which Taylor had to turn around to hide her laughs.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:02 am

James stumbled back in shock when Sarah jumped at him, awkwardly pating her on the back once he had regained his balance. "It was only ice. I would've done it for anyone." James clarified, repeating what Taylor had just said after that before pulling himself from Sarah's grasp and holding her away at arms length. "Please just...go." He asked desperatly, shuffling to Taylor's side, scared if being attacked again.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:14 am

Sarah still sported a dreamy look on her face as her friends led her away from the scene. As soon as they were out of sight, Taylor turned to James and raised one of her eyebrows at him. "You know, you might get hypothermia," she commented, looking him over. He was totally drenched. "Yep. Go stand in front of a heater," she added jokingly, remembering a similar scene and lightly chuckling at the thought.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:21 am

James groaned, not being able to see anything through the brown hair infront of his eyes. He brushed it back into a messy heap, raising his arms out to her invitingly. "H-hug? P-please?" He asked through chattering teeth, freezing cold and part of his organs going cold. He needed the body heat from someone, and Taylor was that someone apparently.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:28 am

Taylor widened her eyes at the suggestion. She knew that it wasn't a flirty thing, rather a rule for survival, but still, she was apprehensive. What if someone saw them? But heck, would she let James die because of that petty little thing? Besides, she was the reason why he was freezing right now.

"You do know that my temperature is slightly colder than usual, being a Khione kid?" she asked him quizzically, but her conscience still bothered her. Finally, she groaned, then hugged him. "No funny business or I'll speed up the freezing process," she said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:37 am

James nodded, wrapping his arms around Taylor's back and pulling her tight ip against him, burying his head in her beck. "No funny b-buisness. G-got it." He could've tried it on with her if he wanted but, at the moment, he just wanted to be warm. He knew this would look wrong if someone walked past but he didn't care. He just wanted to be warm.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:45 am

Taylor couldn't believe herself. She was hugging a flirt. And she was in a relationship with somebody else. Her only hope was for no one else to see them hugging like that, or else, she would be in really really big trouble. Taylor settled on awkwardly patting James's back, believing that it would help him get warm. It wasn't a solid fact though, and Taylor had no idea if it had any effect on him.

"Okay, are you warm enough now?" Taylor asked James impatiently. She didn't mean to be rude, but the sooner she got out of this position, the better.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:56 am

James continued to hug Taylor for a few minutes after she had asked him if he was warm enough. He pulled awat slightly, having his hands still wrapped around her but so he could look her in the eyes. "I'm alright but my lips are still cold. Could you help warm them up for me?" He asked, his cocky side replacing the sensitive one that had just shown itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next