Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:06 am

Taylor was slightly surprised. James's response was different from some kind of smart alec reply she had expected. She turned to look at him, frowning. It wasn't common to hear a flirt say something like that. Especially if the flirt was an Ares kid. Or so that was what Taylor assumed.

"Well," Taylor started with a rueful sigh, "I guess old habits die hard, huh? Maybe it's not too late to change? But well, change is hard," she chuckled lightly. "Does this sound pretty weird from a person you just met barely an hour ago?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:34 pm

James snapped out of it, the cell door snapping back again and holding his sensitive side prisoner. "Yeah well," He said loudy and defensivly, his accent switching to American accidently as his voice raised. "Like I care. If I had wanted to change, I would've by now. Don't patronise me." He glared at her slightly, hoping to erase all thoughts of his personality a moment ago and make Taylor think that she had imagined it or something.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Taylor was slightly taken aback by the sudden switch in personality and accent. Did she just imagine it? But Taylor shook her head; she was not one to doubt herself. She was confident that James really did have that side of him somewhere, but he wanted to hide it from others.

"Well, suits yourself," Taylor said, her tone slightly icy. She didn't like being glared at. It wasn't as if it was her fault, was it? She stood up, brushing some dirt off her outfit. "I guess I'd better clear off before Sarah comes back with reinforcements or something," she said, looking around for a trace of the girl.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:20 am

Without and intent to do so, James reached forward, grabbing Taylor's arm. He liked phsyical fights but not verbal ones. "I'm sorry." He mumbled to her, bending his head down sightly as he looked down on her. Also without meaning to, his accent switched back to English. "Please don't go. I don't think I could..." He trailed off, shutting his eyes. "Go if you want." He added tiredly yet was still holding her arm.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:41 am

Taylor's face softened at the apology. She didn't really know what to think of James right now. A moment ago he was snappy and now, he looked so miserable that she didn't have the heart to leave him at that state. "Alright, I'm staying," Taylor said with a sigh, rubbing the back of her head. It was quiet for a few moments. "You can let go of my arm now," Taylor added jokingly, trying to ease the tension. But she was still slightly vigilant, unsure what James was going to do or say next.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:34 pm

James realised he was still holding Taylor's arm. He cleared his throat, letting go and scratching the back of his neck. "Oh yeah, sorry." He apoligised again, smiling uneasily. He shook his head, telling himself to snap out of the emotion crap and get back into his cocky side yet it seemed that Taylor liked his sensitive side. He shrugged it off, thinking that he had just imagined it. "So, what were we saying before she came along?" He asked with an eye roll.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:10 am

Taylor went back to her position by the creek. "I don't remember," Taylor said with a sigh. Well, actually she did, but she really didn't want to bring up that topic again. That encounter with Sarah was still bugging her. Apparently, she needed a few minutes to get her mood back to normal, or else she would randomly snap at James even without a valid reason. Anger management issues, Taylor thought to herself with a hint of amusement.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:48 am

James sighed at the same time as Taylor, laughing slightly at the coincidence. He smoothed down his hair, making sure it was perfect before sitting down where he had before, next to Taylor. He resumed flicking pebbles into the water absentmidedly, needing something to do due to his extreme ADHD. "Where are you from?" He asked, wanting to know more about his new friend. He didn't want to mess this relationship up by being too forward like he normally wa.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:01 am

Taylor appreciated how James toned down his flirty side. "Alaska, but I don't really remember the place," she said with a shrug. "Grew up in New York. You?" She turned to face him with a small smile on her face. Just something to let him know that she was a little more okay now. Seeing what James was doing, Taylor decided to copy him and flick another few pebbles in the creek. The little game was slightly addictive.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:08 am

James rolled his eyes as Taylor started to copy him and also flick pebbles into the water. Being competitive, he started to throw them further away, trying to beat her yet being discreet about it. "I was born in London but I came back and forth from Britain to Miami a lot." He told her carelessly yet he didn't really enjoy dwelling on his past much as it was full of hate and regret. He hoped she wouldn't ask him about it.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:16 am

Taylor began to notice how James's pebbles bounced more times in each throw. Heck, I can do that too, she thought as she flicked the pebbles with more force. Some ended up not bouncing at all, much to her disappointment. "My my, you must have been rich," Taylor said, thinking of the amount of money James had spent flying back and forth.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:20 am

James hated it when people came to that conclusion when he told them about his past. "Uh, nno. Not really. My Grandparents were loaded but no. My...mum wasn't." He informed her, realling hoping she wouldn't dwell on it. "My Grandparents didn't really speak to my Mother anymore but they still wanted to speak to me so I had to....I wanted to go over there every couple of months."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 am

Taylor could see that it was a touchy topic. "Oh, I see," Taylor said, forcefully flicking a pebble that bounced ten times. She grinned. "Well, my dad won the lottery a few years back," she confessed. She didn't really sound proud of it, since she believed that winning a lottery didn't take any amount of skill. One just had to be lucky in choosing a combination of numbers. "It was okay for a couple of years, then it sorta went downhill after that. And so my dad sent me here since we didn't have a lot of money anymore," she said, but she finished with a smile. "I don't resent him for sending me here. I've been happier here than anywhere else. Besides, he's doing slightly better without worrying about a daughter to feed," Taylor laughed.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:44 am

"Yeah, I know the feeling. I loved living with my Grandparents in Miami. There was always sun and the chicks were smoking." James laughed, recalling his memories from the place. "But I like it here more. Camp is my home now." He shrugged, feeling as if he had to explain himself. "I love the United Kingodm as well but, life was...harder for me there. I spent so much time in America that this grew into my home. Though those Disney accents still really annoy me." James grinned.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:51 am

Taylor chuckled. "I guess it's the same for majority of us--the thing about this camp being our home." Her grin widened when James mentioned the 'Disney accents.' She turned to face him, arranging her face into one of confusion. "What do you mean when you say Disney accent?" she asked a little too innocently, repeatedly tossing a pebble upward.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:23 am

James threw a pebble far and wide, skimming at the water and causing droplets to spray everywhere in the distance. "You know the actors on Disney. Their accents are so annoying, whenever I hear them, it makes me want to throw the TV at the wall." He paused for a second, considering what he had just said before rephrasing it. "Well, it's not just me. It's the whole population of Britain as we all feel the same."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:28 am

Taylor laughed, knowing what James meant. Taylor threw another pebble to the water, but it sank after a single bounce. "OMG. This is so annoying!" Taylor said in a high-pitched voice, imitating the one used in one of Disney's shows. Probably Hannah Montana? Taylor wasn't really sure. In fact, she surprised herself for her passable imitation of what James deemed to be the Disney accent. "I can't believe these pebbles just, you know, sink," she continued in the same tone, fighting the urge to laugh so hard. She turned to James, smirking as she waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 am

James laughed, impressed by her impression. He was glad that he wasn't the only one that found the Disney accents annoying beyond repair. "I totally beat you by getting eleven bounces with my pebble." He micked the same accent as Taylor, finding it harder as his normal accent was thick English but he thought he pulled it off very well. James jumped back into flirty mode without thinking, finding Taylor facing him. "Do you want to kiss me as much as I want to kiss you?" He asked cockily, not being able to remember how many times he had used that line.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Taylor rolled her eyes. "Well you've had more practice," she said defensively, trying to stay true to the accent. "I am totally a newbie at this." Then she laughed. "No, thank you, Mr. Dream Boy," she said, smirking. She was impressed by how quick James was able to revert back to his flirty self.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:14 am

James, who hadn't been in the presence of a girl so long without getting a kiss before now, rolled his eyes, thinking of the first come-back that came into his head."Oh, so you want to kiss me even more than I want to kiss you?" He teased but left it, sure that he could use more ways later. "So, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:57 am

Taylor chuckled. This guy was quick in thinking up comebacks, she thought. "16, and you?" Taylor asked. James looked like he was the same age as he was, maybe give or take a couple of months.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:40 am

James rolled his eyes. How he managed to accidently end up flirting his face off with older girls all the time was a mystery to him. "I'm sixteen in May so..." He frowned, his dyslexia causing him to take a few seconds to count. "Three months until my birthday." James grinned. His still loved his birthday as much as he did when he was younger.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:58 am

Taylor was slightly surprised to hear that James was younger than her. "I thought you were my age," she admitted, grinning. "Coincidentally, I'm having my birthday on May too." Taylor could see that James was getting excited for his birthday, in fact she was feeling the same. No matter how each year shifted her farther from her childhood, she would always be a child at heart, especially when her birthday comes.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:08 am

James laughed, glad he stil wasn't the only one that seemed to get really excited for his birthday. He got even more excited for Christmas. Presents and mistletoe seemed to be a great mix for him. "You know what they say; looks can be decieving."
He smiled at Taylor when he flicked a pebble and got thirgeen bounces.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:15 am

Taylor frowned at the thirteen bounces. "Okay, this is starting to drive me crazy," she voiced her thoughts aloud. She stood up with a flat pebble on one hand. She took a huge breath, before flicking the pebble towards the creek. "One, two, three, four, five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten... Ten," Taylor muttered darkly under her breath. "Why are you so good at this?" she asked James as she started to pick up another pebble to try again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)   Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me? Attitude? Now I know you're dumb. (Sapphire)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next