Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

dumb question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

dumb question Empty
PostSubject: dumb question   dumb question I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:05 pm

okay so my friend turned sixteen in the beginning of august, and she has her license and stuff. she wants to take me, two other friends, and her little sister to the cities for a shopping trip, but i don't think it's legal. i looked it up and as a sixteen year old, she can't drive more than one person under the age of twenty until she is sixteen and a half. she's my best friend, knows the rule, but still doesn't care. should i go? what if we get caught? i'm leaning towards no but....
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

dumb question Empty
PostSubject: Re: dumb question   dumb question I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Uh oh. Hard dilemma. Over here in Ireland I can get a provsional license as soon as I turn 16, but that means I'm only allowed to drive with an Adult with me and I need to follow a load of guidelines and crap. I wouldn't risk it if I were you Luna. There's always the chance that the one day you don't think you'll get caught you'll get caught. Maybe get a train or something instead, if its the shopping that you guys wanna go for?
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

dumb question Empty
PostSubject: Re: dumb question   dumb question I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:18 pm

i didn't go, but thanks (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dumb question Empty
PostSubject: Re: dumb question   dumb question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dumb question
Page 1 of 1