Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Its true...Im really that dumb.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Its true...Im really that dumb. Empty
PostSubject: Its true...Im really that dumb.   Its true...Im really that dumb. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:37 pm

My teacher hates me. Why? Here's the story.

So, today, we were talking about a vocabulary word in class (I forgot it XD) and, as an example, my teacher said she fell into a hole and sprained her ankle. Me, being the insensitive jerk I am, I start laughing. Not just a giggle, no. A laugh that brings tears to my eyes. And to make it worse, I was the only one laughing. So, by now my teacher is clearly mad. The period's almost over. She tells me to stay after class. The bell rings, and I bolt. Im practically jumping over freshmen.

Nice story, right? XD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Its true...Im really that dumb.   Its true...Im really that dumb. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Yesh. One time in band camp...no I'm kidding.
One time in health class we were talking about the reproductive system and my teacher said something about the v-word. At the same time I was in a conversation with Jimmy and he said something funny. So I start laughing at Jimmy and my teacher, Mr. Cobb says, "Who's laughing? Maturity! Get some! Roxanne, come teach the class about reproduction." So being the not-caring-brave-butt-mellophone I am I stand up and say, "Alrighty class. If you have sex, you'll get pregnant and DIE."
Lovely, right?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Its true...Im really that dumb.   Its true...Im really that dumb. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:47 pm

XD Better than mine. Thats hilarious.

My bf Ty texted me a couple minutes ago. And I quote, "Alex, u shouldnt go 2 skool 2morro. Plz. 4 me." Hes watching out for me. How could I say no to THAT.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Its true...Im really that dumb.   Its true...Im really that dumb. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:50 pm

SAY NO. Just because. Sorry that's just how my rebellious mind works. POST AT HBH NOW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its true...Im really that dumb.   Its true...Im really that dumb. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its true...Im really that dumb.
Page 1 of 1